It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Republicans win the House, Senate and Presidency...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What is your agenda? I am interested. I know a lot of people want to build a wall and secure a border, put a Republican on the Supreme Court, bring manufacturing back from overseas... probably end sanctuary cities and deport millions of illegal immigrants... what else? I'm not well-versed in Republican visions.

Do you want to end Obamacare? Repeal certain rulings like Roe. v Wade and making same-sex marriage legal? Take a harder stance on pot? Now is your chance, go crazy and tell me your vision for America.
edit on 09amWed, 09 Nov 2016 00:30:22 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The easiest answer would be this:

Google Obamas "accomplishments"....

Trump will undo every piece of garbage decision and legislation soon-to-be former Presdient Obama mandated...

Another answer would be make America win again...from trade deals to our place atop the social Darwinian ladder, we are back!!

Obamacare: Rest In Peace 2014-2017 LOL

-Chris

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
We should start with jailing womens rights activists.

link   
a reply to: darkbake
As a non-American, I can't answer that question.
I must observe, though, that at least they should be able to avoid the "budget standoff and shutdown" problem, which has always struck me as one of the less sensible side-effects of the American constitution.

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
The easiest answer would be this:

Google Obamas "accomplishments"....

Trump will undo every piece of garbage decision and legislation soon-to-be former Presdient Obama mandated...

Another answer would be make America win again...from trade deals to our place atop the social Darwinian ladder, we are back!!

Obamacare: Rest In Peace 2014-2017 LOL

-Chris

So Trump will un-bail out the auto industry?

Seems interesting.
edit on 9-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
With 25% and higher premium increases to Obamacare this year I would have to say that needs to be modified or replaced asap.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
With 25% and higher premium increases to Obamacare this year I would have to say that needs to be modified or replaced asap.

Yeah. Private companies will surely fix this.

Does undoing all this effect the pre-existing condition arguments that were won?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think it is safe to say that Hillary would have just offered cover for increased military action.

With a Trump election the massive anti-war protests ( since they wont be racist for protesting anymore ) will promptly be ignored and America will go right back to what we have been doing for over a decade now.

Wild . . .

-FBB

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
What is your agenda? I am interested. I know a lot of people want to build a wall and secure a border, put a Republican on the Supreme Court, bring manufacturing back from overseas... probably end sanctuary cities and deport millions of illegal immigrants... what else? I'm not well-versed in Republican visions.

Do you want to end Obamacare? Repeal certain rulings like Roe. v Wade and making same-sex marriage legal? Take a harder stance on pot? Now is your chance, go crazy and tell me your vision for America.

Dont need anything else but what was originally stated. The rest is left leaning divisiveness. You know that. But you have to realize , it is too late for Alinsky tactics . The election is over.

edit on 11/9/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I just want to avoid Hillary's WWIII with Russia. I am not a Republican, but I am hoping for a time if peace.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I just want to avoid Hillary's WWIII with Russia. I am not a Republican, but I am hoping for a time if peace.

That is a good perk, Trump seems to be on good terms with Russia. One thing for sure, he isn't a member of the political establishment.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Perpetual war and the military industrial complex. G.O.D. Profits before people.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Do you want to end Obamacare?

ALL Of the Above .....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thanks. You know what, after reading this thread again, I decided that maybe I DO know a lot about Republican agendas. After all, I read many threads on ATS.

link   

Also, Republicans do have the Presidency, House and Senate as of now.
edit on 06pmThu, 06 Apr 2017 21:14:39 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

link   

Also, triple-post. Oops.
edit on 06pmThu, 06 Apr 2017 21:14:55 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I didn't know that a Republican-controlled House of Representatives would be so "wimpy". Chickened out on ObamaCare repeal when the opportunity REALLY presented itself. Can't get past 1st gear with the Russian-Obama-Trump spy thing. Having meetings to decide when the next meeting will be... Disgusting!

new topics

top topics

join