It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before everyone starts celebrating, Clinton must be held accountable.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm as pleased as anyone that Clinton has been denied the Presidency.

But before anyone puts trust in Trump, he needs to prove he means business.

Clinton must be prosecuted. Every minute she walks free makes a mockery of truth, justice and everything America is supposed to stand for.

She must be held accountable for her crimes. Failure to do this will show Trump is just more of the same crap we've been getting stuck with.

Keep our eyes on the ball. Burn the witch.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Trump campaigned on holding her accountable. Either he does, or we hold him accountable. I'll try to save defending or attacking him until after his 100 day grace period. That's my pledge. Hold me to it.

edit on 9-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

(post by reldra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Perhaps it will begin once the DOJ and one Comey are gone.
Trump : "You're fired"
Well , Obama may fire Comey first. If I was the Don , I would do it again anyway

(post by BlueShaman removed for a manners violation)
(post by Gothmog removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

he might not even have to go after the clintons. after all she owes hundreds of millions in favors to some large powerful entities.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: watchitburn

he might not even have to go after the clintons. after all she owes hundreds of millions in favors to some large powerful entities.

I was thinking about that too. I imagine the contributions to the Clinton Foundation will drop like a lead balloon. I'm sure though that HRC and Bill have put away many millions to carry them through the rest of their lives in comfort. What I'm hoping is she finally loses her power grip on the thousands of powerful minions that have covered for her and Bill these many years.

I hope Trump does follow through on his promise to prosecute HRC. But his priority should be to get this country back on it's feet financially, get the people working again and MAKE AMERICA GREAT. HRC getting crushed by the giant wave of progress that finally starts rolling in spite of all the failed promises of the Dems these last 8 years will be a tsunami of happiness. I wasn't happy about Trump making the candidate position for the conservatives but I'm a hell of a lot happier with him rather than Clinton as POTUS.

As I'm typing this, Podesta is out addressing the people and telling them to go home and get some sleep, oh, but it's not over.....

I'm saying that's pretty bad for HRC.

top topics

join