It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Heil the new Furer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
HERE COMES THE FLASH FLOOD! I BATHE IN SJW TEARS!

edit on 9-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
HERE COMES THE FLASH FLOOD! I BATH IN SJW TEARS!

oh hi hitler avatar guy, you gonna join the trump youth, the brownshirts, or what other trump sanctioned death squad

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

you know, some of us are taking the swastika back man. I believe in the good fortune it can bring, so long as it is not dedicated to a bad cause.

Thousands of years in culture with reverence and fortune, and the guys who hide their evil behind it fail and stigmatize it for too long. We taking it back from evil man. It was negative association that tried to take it down as a symbol of balance. We should all reclaim this symbol for progress!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

HERE ya go sugarplum..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hey bud, sorry to see that your suffering from shock. Everyone knows BLM and AUC is the way to go. Loot, riot and disrupt opposition rallies WHILE getting paid for it? Can't beat that!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

thank honoured warrior do u plan to join the new brownshirts and chase out the enmies of donald aswell

edit on 9-11-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

whatevs dude nothing like the shock youre gonna face when you find out ur messiah is a false prophet

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

whatevs dude nothing like the shock youre gonna face when you find out ur messiah is a false prophet

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'd rather see Trump as president than Hillary but seriously lets not delude ourselves here... Trump could easily tick many of those boxes too. Trump has talked about placing restrictions on the internet and punishing people who don't report suspicious activity by their neighbors, that is the type of stuff a surveillance state does. And I'm fairly sure Trump has said more controversial racial remarks in his speeches than Hillary ever did... so that point is kind of laughable. Also I'm fairly sure Trump will do his fair share of global empire building, he has spent his whole life building up an empire, why would he stop now, his whole mindset revolves around American exceptionalism. He he clearly expressed many times that he wants to increase defense spending and increase U.S. military presence in the ME.
edit on 9/11/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I want to fill out this report, but only because I like forms. Let me give it a shot and see what it looks like.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

but i wonder how many of you would call it rigged if he hadnt won, probably a lot of you.

But not as many as the Dems hat are going to cry foul about an electoral college...They always do .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
On the bright side, at least you're not bitter about the loss.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

theyll probly suck it up but i wonder what a supposed to be old hippy like u is doing suporting a facist

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think the OP's case is quite dramatic...

Maybe you'd find more ease in thinking of your place in a Trump office as being his 'Apprentice?' If I were to judge your thoughts, I'd say 'you're fired.'

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

id rather eat my own turds than stand anywhere near the groper-in-chief

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Too late for intimidation or the old boring Alinsky tactics. I am not easily intimidated. However , I am well educated and well informed
Some folks need to realize , there are better ways to become educated and informed other than off the wall lunatic websites...

edit on 11/9/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/9/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sore loser or what?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

alinsky tactics is that the best u got i call it as i see it
i guess u had manson so hes not to far off

edit on 9-11-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

nope, i think hes a facist nothing to do with winnning or losing
i thought he was a facist before and i still think hes a facist

i also admitted to being wrong about him losing would the trumpeters do the same
i doubt it

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Are you for real dude?
You must be someone that checks under the bed every night to make sure the boogeyman isn't there before you turn the lights out.
This is like the Communist witch hunts of the 50s by Joe McCarthy.
Take a deep breath and think of sunshine and unicorns....you know, your safe space.
Trump will send help for you soon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join