It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

All Heil the new Furer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
it's pretty much over now and ill get out the way the crow eating first - i was wrong about donaldo trump losing and im happy to eat crow but i wonder how many of you would call it rigged if he hadnt won, probably a lot of you.

so lets get down to brass tacks wlcome to the new facist republic of the usa. i hope youre happy with youre authoratarian choice, because its not to long before we have new trump youth and brownshirts randomly checking and attack those of colour. dont be so happy gays as soon as its expedient im sure youll have to wear bright pink rainbows. muslims will have it worst of all, to be wearing a big bright muslim cresecent on all items of clothing. its probly easier to have an app call muslim tracker, but i wonder when the new gas chambers will be built. probly it will be built by the new imprisoned latinos waiting for shipment back to mexico or whatever but really permantenly languishing in a new death camp

whens the wall going up furer donaldo, probly can use that same slave latino and black labour force youre going to need but i wonder whos gonna do all the crap jobs if youre busy locking up youre enemies.

i was wrong about the elction of donaldo but i intent to remain as a thorn in the side of new facist amerikkka even if they come all the way onto my boat to imprison me. ill be ok for a while as im white but for how long who knows.

welcome to the next facist states of amerikkka hope youre happy with youre new leader
edit on 9-11-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

You misspelled Führer among other things... maybe get an education.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

You misspelled Führer among other things... maybe get an education.

is the message not the spelling or has donaldo launched a war on those who cant spell and dislexics as well.

hmmm, a certain german also wanted to kill those he deemed unsuitable hmmmm...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I can't wait!! Start with prosecuting Hillary! Make America great!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Heil FREEDOM !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Cool story bro.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I can't wait!! Start with prosecuting Hillary! Make America great!!

why dont we just suspend all the laws and lock up anyone against trumpolini, sounds about right probly start by making amerikka white again

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Aren't you from Australia? If so, and thanks to you posting in the mud pit, I would respectfully invite you to sod off and worry about your own country.

We don't need your blessing or approval.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

im an american citizen so kindly crawl back into youre hole

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think your disgusting for sporting a swastika.

+4 more 
link   
Its too bad yours lost:

+3 more 
link   

"So it begins", a new age of liberal butthurt, one that has yet to ever be seen, nor may ever be seen again, complete with flights of fancy outside the bounds of reality (as per the OP).

I shall drink deeply of the tidal waves of liberal tears for the next 8 years.

edit on 11/9/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I think your disgusting for sporting a swastika.

thats not my swatika its donaldos

how many peoples have calle hillary nazi and shown her with swastikas but i guess its ok when its from ur side

+5 more 
link   

link   

originally posted by: lortl
it's pretty much over now and ill get out the way the crow eating first - i was wrong about donaldo trump losing and im happy to eat crow but i wonder how many of you would call it rigged if he hadnt won, probably a lot of you.

so lets get down to brass tacks wlcome to the new facist republic of the usa. i hope youre happy with youre authoratarian choice, because its not to long before we have new trump youth and brownshirts randomly checking and attack those of colour. dont be so happy gays as soon as its expedient im sure youll have to wear bright pink rainbows. muslims will have it worst of all, to be wearing a big bright muslim cresecent on all items of clothing. its probly easier to have an app call muslim tracker, but i wonder when the new gas chambers will be built. probly it will be built by the new imprisoned latinos waiting for shipment back to mexico or whatever but really permantenly languishing in a new death camp

whens the wall going up furer donaldo, probly can use that same slave latino and black labour force youre going to need but i wonder whos gonna do all the crap jobs if youre busy locking up youre enemies.

i was wrong about the elction of donaldo but i intent to remain as a thorn in the side of new facist amerikkka even if they come all the way onto my boat to imprison me. ill be ok for a while as im white but for how long who knows.

welcome to the next facist states of amerikkka hope youre happy with youre new leader

Since it is looking like a very clear win it would be rational to say that people of "colour" voted for him, he has struck a cord with a wide range of people from all backgrounds even with the absurd amount of liberal shouting and attacks, not to mention the down right lies that the MSM where claiming regarding a Clinton win before the fact. Do you not think a change was needed with what you witnessed???...

Personally regarding the immigration matter had the situation been controlled in the previous decades it would not be a argument but it was not and you had the flood gates open..

The world over is very much anti American as their continued BS is widely accepted as fact and that goes from European countries to Asia and now your own population..

You can thank the previous dynasties for that....

RA

link   
Nazi comparisons?
Seriously?
Read a book and find out what real nazis were.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

"So it begins", a new age of liberal butthurt, one that has yet to ever be seen, nor may ever be seen again.

I shall drink deeply of the tidal waves of liberal tears for the next 8 years.

haha lol, you gonna get youre weapon and help round up all the disssidents

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Nazi comparisons?
Seriously?
Read a book and find out what real nazis were.

lololo

ill see you when youre rounding up the disidents as well

look at all the angry trumpbots swarming in here like pissed of bees

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your list missed out gun grabbing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
OP lets give him a bit of time to see what happens before calling him Hitler.
Actions speak louder than words.
edit on 9-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join