It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, question of all questions!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hell with the movie Wars of the World, we got all the excitement here on the thread, gee.

Now to the question, if you can fly.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
You might make someone hurt and thus them replying to you in a confronting manner.

You can be sure that nobody will ever feel hurt due to my posts, except that particular person, who is under aim. I would really try to stop all this, but I just cannot stand that ONE person here on ATS is chatting all day with his own nicknames. It's kinda abnormal to me. As there is no "pleasant" way to cure this person, I must be a little tough in order to switch this person into reality.

He can see my "messages", and he IS being hurt by them, but he must realize that he just cannot do all this endlessly. It is very bad for his mental health, and is very bad for a wonderful forum like this.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
An alien, living or dead.
A ship, allthough I would consider it much less concrete as I don't think you could easily tell the difference between very advanced earth tech and alien tech.
I mean if the gvernment does have antigravity technology as some here believe could you really tell the difference between advanced military tech using that type of technology and an alien non teresstrial craft?
So I guess for me the only proof I could accept would be an alien, living or dead.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
So I guess for me the only proof I could accept would be an alien, living or dead.

So why don't you just go and find one? But beware, they might prey on you...!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Because while curous about thier existance, I am not curious enough to make it a priority. Knowing whether they exist or not won't help me pay the bills, support my family, or succeed in my chosen carrer.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

You might make someone hurt and thus them replying to you in a confronting manner.

You can be sure that nobody will ever feel hurt due to my posts, except that particular person, who is under aim. I would really try to stop all this, but I just cannot stand that ONE person here on ATS is chatting all day with his own nicknames. It's kinda abnormal to me. As there is no "pleasant" way to cure this person, I must be a little tough in order to switch this person into reality.

He can see my "messages", and he IS being hurt by them, but he must realize that he just cannot do all this endlessly. It is very bad for his mental health, and is very bad for a wonderful forum like this.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Vertu]

.I know people like you.You live and breathe on stuff like this.You gather your energy to challange someone.And when that someone backs off,you try to get them right back into your web.Now thats abnormal.

Getting your kicks out of causing a fight with someone on a forum is abnormal.Trying to get into someones head is abnormal.

Its become obvious that my replys towards you are getting to you.I mean why else would you reply?You sit behind that computer and act as if nothings wrong.But you know there is,and you deny the truth.But nevertheless,you hold it in.``its nothing``you say to yourself.And you continue playing your minds games.

See your one that always wins his battles,atleast in your world`.And you think just a little game of `cat and mouse`with someone will result in a quick victory.You expect people to walk away.Your one who has not experienced,or atleast not know of,loosing.Thats the reason why your going on with this.You cant except the facts i made,dispite them being true.You refuse to admit the truth,and thats abnormal.

I made my point clear in my last post,yet you proceeded.Therefor you inforced my point without knowing.You were too careless to see your own mistakes.Now that you realise them,you rush to make some more points.

Do yourself a favour and cut the `cat and mouse act.You use it like a drug.It gives you the delusion of higher intelligence.Loose the act vertu.Or sooner or later,you will get hurt.You cant fight something forever.And i I can bet that you will get put down worse then you are now.

Your worse problem,its not your kicks.Its not your attitude.Its not your bad sense of stubborness.But its your negativity.Your full of it.And in time you will learn.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I know people like you.You live and breathe on stuff like this.You gather your energy to challange someone.And when that someone backs off,you try to get them right back into your web.

I must admit that in order to play this chasearound game, I have to degrade myself to the level of the person being chased. It is not a great challenge to play with a person who makes a post, and he runs off to see who nibbles the thread. I am far more than that. But that person here on ATS can't do better than that, so I must accept that.

But it is my serious will to provide him aid, and to give him back his normal way of life. I am a caring person, but it is not a rule to be nice to a person who has a social disorder. Therefore I must be tough, and my posts must be straight and impulsive. I know that this person will get bored, and he will loose his interest in nibbling others. It's just a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have proposed this before on other threads, however nobody seems to take the idea seriously...

Why is it so inconceivable that with the pool of alleged abductees who frequent this site, we cannot think of a system/mechanism to capture a grey in the midst of an abduction?

After all, the abductees themselves are the most difficult part of the system to obtain. Once we have identified a small group of likely abductees who are willing to participate in such an endeavor, we have already solved most of the problem.

The remaining pieces of the puzzle would be to devise a mechanism to capture one of those creatures in a net or something of that sort...

any ideas?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Vertu+blackst33L will u dudes put the hand bags away any stay on topic.This isnt a forum for winding each other up.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
In answer to the original question asked ...

In my humble opinion, to be convinced of Aliens/UFO's, it would be necessary for a President/Prime Minister to step forward and address the nation to announce the fact.

Even if mainstream media was to run stories - and they have before - it would still not convince the skeptics.

For the record, I do believe in extraterrestrial life - how arrogant would humanity be to assume that we would be the most intelligent life in this wide, vast and amazing universe!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I would need to experience it myself and have a trusted eye witness or two to actually witness my abduction ensure me I wasnt delusional or dreaming etc. Photographic or video evidence of myself being abducted,
would also seal it.
I strongly beleive that if I experienced an abduction with no witnesses, I would beleive I had lost the plot, perhaps so much that i would lose it.
The mind protects you from invasions on your subjective reality by closing off /blocking from the concious mind any experience outside your subjective reality. / think child molestation etc.
The mind is very powerful but quite fragile too. Perhaps this is why full ET disclosure and public appearance is impossible.

[edit on 073131p://29017 by instar]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi Everyone!
For me, of course, actually whitnessing a craft or alien firsthand would make me believe, as would multiple press reports. But that doesn't answer your question really. Historicaly speaking, the best popular evidence has been films and photographs, and now video. While many are very impressive and are truly unexplainable, it does not make them alien automaticaly. Some of them may be, but without a refrence to compare with, I can't say for sure. If I understand your question clearly, it really comes down to faith, doesn't it? You are more or less asking what a person could do or say to change your belief in aliens into a certianty that aliens exist. I think it would depend on who the person was. If it's someone I've known for a long time and trust. I might take them on their word. Otherwise, I think I would need to hear the same thing from several or many different people. The BEST way a single person could prove it to me however, is if they could re-create some mechanical device that they had seen or if they could relate something that these aliens may have told them. All in all, the more detail they could provide, the better.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i couldnt get the link to work, but i found the vid in .wmv format here
thats pretty much a

UFO: n : an (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown; especially those considered to have extraterrestrial origins [syn: unidentified flying object, UFO, flying saucer]

or should i say a group of them.
i want to see a video like that where the ufo pulls up next to the plane, and a grey rolls down the window and gives the cameraman the bird. then i'll beLIEve

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Acknowledgement by more than one reputable media source, including footage of the beings and bar none admittance that these were indeed extra-terrestrials.

This is absolutely correct. It's in the media's hands. I'm sure there are some in the media who know that alien visitation has happened and is still happening, but their hands are tied by those who really control the media. We can't get Congress to find out what's going on and the media won't help us out, so I believe that the people are on their own until something so fantastic and unbelievable happens which millions are witness to.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Because while curous about thier existance, I am not curious enough to make it a priority. Knowing whether they exist or not won't help me pay the bills, support my family, or succeed in my chosen carrer.

That's why our world has only progressed whenever someone put a cause above everything else, like when columbus discovered America (ofcause he really didn't, but just to stick with the history books since we all believe the same lie)

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdul
Why is it so inconceivable that with the pool of alleged abductees who frequent this site, we cannot think of a system/mechanism to capture a grey in the midst of an abduction?
any ideas?

Usually if a human is regularly abducted, he is actually cooperating with aliens. For any reason, he will not betray the aliens, if he may have any trouble, they may solve that in hope of further cooperation.

I believe, there are far more implantees than abductees (who are regularly being abducted), and these implantees usually don't even know that they are chipped, through their entire lifetime. It's not easy to find a tiny implant, and even harder to notify its alien origin.

Once a person IS aware of an alien cooperation of this magnitude, he would never "hand over" the relationship to hungry human minds. A human-alien relationship can turn out to be good, or at least, the implantee would feel that it's good. No doubt, some aliens may establish relationship with hostile means.

Also, I strongly believe, that those physically abducted (taken by UFO) rarely would come back alive. Most abductees only feel that they were abducted, due to alien influence. But in reality, maybe only a thorough mind examination took place without abduction.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If so many openly state here that they would need the mass media to openly confirm the alien presence, why is it at the same time so hard for people to believe that this alien presence could be kept a secret? What more would you need to control than the media?

Well that has already been taken care off, they might have neglected to inform you about this, but why would they? You probably wouldn't like it very much if you...knew.....

"Threat to national security" and denial worked in the old days. Today they don't even have to:
web.takebackthemedia.com...

www.corporations.org...

It's becomming an incresingly interesting sport of mine to find different posts and threads that ask and answer each others questions.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
uh, yeah, the evil empire rules the media. except for the internet, which the people freely trade videos and pictures on constantly all over the world. you certainly would have a hard time controlling any mass sighting.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
well, apparently control is not needed on the internet. As you can see most people would require mass media to "confirm" the sighting. We can all see how talented we are here on ATS at debunking.

Mexico already confirmed it in their media, but that is still not enough for us.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I too have to say that a mass media disclosure would do it for me. If I saw the heads of gov't come onto CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, etc. and say that we have evidence of visiting alien life, that would be the most ideal way for disclosure to come about.

Now, I say all of this, but on a personal level, I already beleive this to be true without the mass media disclosure. But for me to beleive that "they" have made it general knowledge, I'd need to see a world wide media press release.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join