It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Conservative I want to Say....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There are lots of conservatives in power now. From govs to the presidency and the supreme court will be yours too. You should be happy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There are lots of conservatives in power now. From govs to the presidency and the supreme court will be yours too. You should be happy.

I dont agree, I dont believe they are actual conservatives, I feel like they are a totally different breed

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The worst attitudes were rewarded tonight. Bullying was rewarded. Misogyny was rewarded. Racism was massively rewarded. It's so sad. It's heartbreaking to see those attitudes pay off. I'm so disappointed in this country.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The worst attitudes were rewarded tonight. Bullying was rewarded. Misogyny was rewarded. Racism was massively rewarded. It's so sad. It's heartbreaking to see those attitudes pay off. I'm so disappointed in this country.

agreed, the worst of every aspect would have been rewarded tonight no matter who won........

This should be a lesson, I hope America wakes up enough that people like these two are NEVER the choice again

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

america didn't want the criminal that is hillary clinton in the white house. without wikileaks we may not have known how the dnc colluded with her, how the media colluded with her, how the clintons were involved with pay for play and how corrupt the clinton foundation truly is. I'm proud of this country for not overlooking all this wrongdoing. And a special thanks to wikileaks!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

america didn't want the criminal that is hillary clinton in the white house. without wikileaks we may not have known how the dnc colluded with her, how the media colluded with her, how the clintons were involved with pay for play and how corrupt the clinton foundation truly is. I'm proud of this country for not overlooking all this wrongdoing. And a special thanks to wikileaks!

They are both Criminal............jesus...........come back in 4 yrs and lets compare notes

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

Do I even know you?

I am fully aware of the effect this American election will have on the rest of us, which is why I decided long ago, to fully support mister Donald J. Trump, because he had started something magnificent, which I believe will have enormous positive effect on the rest of the world.

Pretty bad research, you say? You can check my earlier posts, when I had discussed international events, and you can see that I was right on about almost everything. I understand my English is mediocre at best, but it was always somewhat readable and understandable, I hope. As a born and raised communist, I never used English in my life, before a couple of years ago.

All of the people that I have encountered with during the past couple of months, have all said the same thing. We hope Trump wins because we are absolutely disgusted by that lying, corrupted, murderous criminal.

And I don't really understand the point of your post, but it's fine

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Agreed. I am agnostic, mostly liberal, with some conservative leanings, and I am SOOO happy we did not elect a known corrupt person into the highest office.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
All I know is that most so-called true conservatives these days would run Mr. Barry Goldwater out of the party these days. What does that say?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

I was in the US 40 years ago, what you talking about? I should have been in the US again now, but my trip was delayed

edit on 330k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join