It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal celebrities who promised to leave if Trump won!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ok, so these liberals promised to leave America if Trump wins..
And these are just the more famous ones....others are whoopie, stephanopalous, Jon Stewart(earth)

I'll pay to help them afford the plane tickets....where do I send my money?

1. Neve Campbell, who starred in "House of Cards" Season 4, said she was considering moving back to Canada if Trump wins, according to the Huffington Post.

"I'm terrified," said Campbell." "It's really scary. My biggest fear is that Trump will triumph. (I would) move back to Canada. I cannot believe that he is still in the game. I cannot conceive of how that's possible."

2. Bryan Cranston, Emmy Award-winning actor of "Breaking Bad," told The Bestseller Experience podcast last month that he would move north of the border upon Trump's election, according to The Wrap.

"Absolutely. I would definitely move," said Cranston. "It's not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won't. It wouldn't be a vacation. I'd be an expatriate."

3. Miley Cyrus used profanity on Instagram back in March during the Republican primaries to express her thoughts on a Trump presidency and moving to somewhere else, reported The Hill.

"Honestly f*** this s*** I am moving if this is my president," said the pop star and daughter of country music star Billy Ray Cyrus to her 38 million followers on Instagram.

4. Lena Dunham, creator and star of the HBO series "Girls," in April said at the Matrix Awards that she promised to move to Vancouver if Trump wins election, according to The Hill.

"I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will," Dunham said then. "I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there."

5. Chelsea Handler in May said on "Live with Kelly and Michael" that she purchased a home in Spain just in case Trump wins the presidency, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country," said the comedian and talk show host. "After Barack Obama, I'm just going to blow my head up."

6. Samuel L. Jackson said during a skit on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in December 2015 that he would move to South Africa if Trump wins. It was not clear if the comments, which came during a promotion of the movie "The Hateful Eight," were made in jest.

7. Keegan-Michael Key of Comedy Central's "Key & Peele" said in January that he would move to Canada, said TMZ. Key appeared at the last White House correspondence dinner as President Barack Obama's "anger translator."

"Geez, I might leave," Key told TMZ about a Trump presidency, per The Hill. "It's easy. It's like 10 minutes from Detroit and that's where I’m from."

8. Amy Schumer told BBC Newsnight in September that she would take her comedy performances to Spain if Trump was elected president.

"My act will change because I will have to learn Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere," Schumer said on the show. "It's beyond my comprehension if Trump wins."

9. Barbra Streisand told an Australian television host in August that she would move to Australia or Canada if Trump won, noted the Jerusalem Post.

"He has no facts," Streisand told Sydney journalist Michael Usher. "I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country, if you'll let me in, or Canada."

-Christosterone
edit on 8-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Hope they leave. I just want them to keep their word.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You don't have to send money anywhere. That's the point. Stop giving them your money. If you don't give liberals money they figure out they need to earn it on their own. Once they've earned something, they'll think twice before they give it away.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Meh . let em pay for their own way for a change instead of leaching off everyone else .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I won't miss them, too bad they didn't promise to stay off TV too.

Neve can stay though, she's hot.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I will pay tens of thousands for Lena Dunham to move to Syria, Egypt, Morocco, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, Indonesia,Iraq, or any islamic republic...

I mean she called it a beautiful religion of peace...let her go live there and produce her "show"....then get back to me on how progressive they are...

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'll buy them all a map if it would help.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Will the last one shut the door please...

Adios

RA

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Urban precincts--the D voter base--are the last to report. In two hours, those states will all swing D. This stall is just to keep the talking heads relevant.

After all, how could a candidate with absolutely no support from Wall Street, Hollywood, geriatric musicians, unions, Silicon Valley, academia, or MSM win?
edit on 8-11-2016 by EightAhoy because: Looking for the sarcasm emoji.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Please, please, please make good on your promise, Amy Schumer.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

what about ATS members?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
According to the news, the Canadian immigration site is offline tonight. I guess these people are not going to be going to Canada tomorrow

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
lol, good riddance!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Deplorable

I will pay tens of thousands for Lena Dunham to move to Syria, Egypt, Morocco, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, Indonesia,Iraq, or any islamic republic...

I mean she called it a beautiful religion of peace...let her go live there and produce her "show"....then get back to me on how progressive they are...

-Christosterone

I'd like to suggest they move to... Somalia!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Why don't they move to mexico?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It might be a joke doing the rounds in canada but its said the the Canadian immigration website is down lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

They Should All Stay , we Need them because they are Americans too ! Misguided as they are .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Hope they leave. I just want them to keep their word.

We can hope. But they were just talking. "Just words, just speeches" . Talk is cheap , takes money to buy land
You think there really is an ounce of honor among all of those listed?
Methinks not

edit on 11/9/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Now that's funny..

It takes a lot of hoop jumping to become a Canadian Citizen

It's much easier to just ship all the Celebrities in a giant metal crate to the furthest out planet in the solar system, possibly past the Oort Cloud along with all the scum that just lost.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join