It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Go Buy the Madam President Issue of Newsweek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What a great investment the Madam President Issue of Newsweek will be in the future. It will be almost as good as the Dewey Wins Headline.

Look I am not happy about Trump winning, but I am thrilled that Hillary and the Elitist a-holes lost. My entire outlook for the next four years has changed. We can probably resolve WWIII over beers between Trump and Putin and my gun rights should be safe for another four years.

I am still concerned that the Elites will turn Trump into the next JFK if he tries to fix anything. I am also worried that they will intentionally tank the Economy on Trump. We have a lot more challenges coming, but at least things have a CHANCE to be better.

Trump isn't the best man for the job, but Hillary was even worse. Let's try to get our freedom back together and give the guy an opportunity.

Things now have a chance to be better.

ETA: Don't forget your Newsweek...it'll be Yuge!
edit on 2016/11/8 by Metallicus because: Eta

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh this is sooo funny.

I love watching the media burn almost as much as I love watching SJWs heads explode.

Most entertaining election in years.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
But then I would have to buy a bird so I could line the cage.
I'll pass on this one.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If the Republicans keep the Senate we might get rid of Obama care too. I can't wait to see the media try to defend that pile of garbage when the time comes.
edit on 2016/11/8 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Can you buy it yet?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"Looks like there'll be no celebration at the Clinton Dome tonight Bob"

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Most entertaining election in years.

Absolutely agree; but with all the gloating going on here, I'm kind of hoping Clinton pulls out an overnight victory.

And it makes me really uncomfortable.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

You will probably have to bribe a clerk somewhere. I doubt Newsweek wants these issues out and them looking like the MSM idiots they are.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

After all the threads about polls showing Clinton up 20 pts I think we deserve a night. Like I said this is more about my hatred of Clinton and the arrogance of her and her minions than any love I have for Trump.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: eNumbra

After all the threads about polls showing Clinton up 20 pts I think we deserve a night.

You guys had daily wikileaks dumps and all last week was dominated by the elite pedo-pizza conspiracy.

I think this election has seen enough negativity and everyone needs to grow up and be humble if for one night.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: projectvxn

If the Republicans keep the Senate we might get rid of Obama care too. I can't wait to see the media try to defend that pile of garbage when the time comes.

This is where the rubber meets the road. It is a clear repudiation of the Obama administration.

All I can say is there better be substantive measurable results ASAP. Without the complete reversal of those policies, we cannot recover.

new topics

top topics

join