It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This would be a good time to make sure you have more than 72 hours worth of food...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Don't forget the sharks. China, Russia, Iran, Korea, Pakistan. If America begins to disintegrate, they will attack, especially China.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Colorado Springs would EAT them before noon ,WE DO have a park they are fun to watch in however, CENTER of down town with a small gazebo for performing activism all KINDS of fun.
THE people here ARE HOSTILE drivers too,getting on the roads to protest willNOT be a good idea...I MARRIED one before she could KILL someone...I 'M THE NICER one too folks...I married the right one.

edit on 20-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Violater1

I think the road to Truth is going to be a long one. I can't say that a few riots like that would make much of a dent unless it's being paid for by someone, and they're planning a zombie attack high alert 5.

link   

originally posted by: 1TruthTeller
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It is smart to be prepared as much as you can be. I feel good about my water supply, but concerned about affordable heating elements to boil water, heat food. Any suggestion on 'indoors' affordable heat, fire, suppliers? Thank you.

Good Luck Everyone

these will work if you have a generator...or solar with good array of batteries.
amazon for water.

cooking in a pinch

without electric, an earthen/rocket stove may come in handy if there's not a whole lot of fuel/sticks to burn. they're pretty good in the yield dept considering labor to keep warm.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Scared of democrats?

Yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

lol

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Alright. Can you demonstrate that i'm lying to myself? As in, demonstrate the actions of the left here in the States were far more violent during this election?

Oh absolutely....how about the news on EVERY such demonstration from the left since the election?
Even during the election, where protesters openly attacked folks wearing clothing with pro-Trump messages.

It's a good thing the left insists on disarming itself....or there would have been firefights already.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Couple countries here in europe are telling their people to have between 5 and 10 days food and water at all times, this is a fairly new devlopment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join