It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This would be a good time to make sure you have more than 72 hours worth of food...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
...and start frequenting the Survival forum here at ATS.

We may see riots now. I dont claim to know; aint tying to push hysteria.

But It's looking Trump, and his assassination threat scale has to be even higher than JFK's actually was before he was whacked (and Hillary's too). That would be total chaos. That's why look here:

ATS Survival Forum

edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't think I need survival gear, but I fear a violent backlash more from the left than the right. It's been obvious throughout the entire election. Luckily I live in a mostly rural area; I think I'll be OK.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
In an emergency the human race is my food supply.

But seriously.
id eat you.
Carnivorously.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

It's been obvious throughout the entire election.

Trump advocated violence during his rallies. Said he'd pay the legal fees if his supporters knocked the crap out of a protestor. Are you turning a blind eye to this? He also said he missed the old days were you could see a protestor leave on a stretcher.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A 72-hour water fast never hurt nobody.

Just make sure you have enough water...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I've been thinking...

Although we have seen an alarming ability to turn wicked hateful from SJW's in general (in and out of the election), all this "Paid Riot Squad" coverage I've spent so much work on... there's a possible silver lining to the thing. I mean, for the "Democrat's", that being that they might not actually truly their mass be as wicked as its so easy to portray them as being.

If all that rioting stuff was indeed the results of Hillary's "Paid Riot Squad's", and the same for the BLM protests turned violent, WELL tht should be good news for they and theirs.

If I was in their position I would have been advancing that argument a while ago, but their tribal party + cult of personality subservience prevented it from occurring naturally and ahead of the curve.

I predict soon, as the scapegoat game is finally the last ditch, I predict that we'll be hearing this argument go mainstream soon. And in that inevitability we may also see the Identity Politics psycho's begin losing steam.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Trump said things, but who acted? Actions speak louder than words in my world. Yeah, there's been violence from both sides, but don't lie to yourself about which side has shown more.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

My impression of all that was he was saying that in response to the Paid Riot Squads coming there to fight (which the DINO Media then twisted into political yumyum). I could be wrong, but that was my hindsight impression of it (I wasnt paying attention hardly when that stuff was actually happening).
edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I just bought three new guns with ammo on Saturday.

I'm gonna be all right.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
In an emergency the human race is my food supply.

But seriously.
id eat you.
Carnivorously.

Smells like bacon, tastes like chicken. nom nom nom

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL!

US Cannibal 'Zombies': How Long Would It Take?

I forgot all about that one until you just said that.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

but don't lie to yourself about which side has shown more.

Alright. Can you demonstrate that i'm lying to myself? As in, demonstrate the actions of the left here in the States were far more violent during this election?

At least the OP is simply voicing the potential for violence in general and suggesting people prepare. I can respect that.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yeah....

no

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Gee, my half cow is not going to be here for two to three weeks. If something happens I might have to shoot a deer that walks through the yard. For the sake of the deer, I hope nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

It's been obvious throughout the entire election.

Trump advocated violence during his rallies. Said he'd pay the legal fees if his supporters knocked the crap out of a protestor. Are you turning a blind eye to this? He also said he missed the old days were you could see a protestor leave on a stretcher.

Pfft. Next thing you'll say he said he loves war.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

They dismissed hillarys group for this reason....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It is smart to be prepared as much as you can be. I feel good about my water supply, but concerned about affordable heating elements to boil water, heat food. Any suggestion on 'indoors' affordable heat, fire, suppliers? Thank you.

Good Luck Everyone

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

i have 3.9 and 6kg " calor " propane cylinders - and the regulators and accessories - burner ring and combi heat / lamp unit - to last for at least 21 days with no external utilities

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
While I do believe the rioting is going to get worse before it gets better, I do not believe it will lead to mass loss of public utilities. Certainly, in heavy riot concentrated areas food deliveries may be delayed to grocery stores and such. But that is temporary. What I am seeing though is an accelerated form of 'group think'.

Group Think is a psychological trap that people fall into. One angry person is angry, but usually does little about it for fear of consequence. Two angry people are more likely to be vocal than one. Three more likely to be intimidating. Etc. By the time you reach a group of ten to fifteen people there is a sense of anonymity for the individuals. That brings the mistaken belief that it is "the group" committing the acts of violence, not the individuals. There is the belief that the individual will not have to answer for the actions of the group. The fear of consequence is removed from the equation. The members of the group feed off of each other becoming more bold and aggressive. Now the group begins to look attractive to anyone who felt the same anger but was afraid to act or uncertain if it was the right thing to do, and the groups numbers swell. The growing numbers only add to the belief that "the group" is an unstoppable force when in reality, the individuals within the group can still be stopped just as easily as if they were alone. When the inevitable occurs, and the riot is stunned back to reality, the finger pointing starts. "It wasn't me...I was just there to see what happened... It was the other guy..."

As for the actual prepping, which isn't a bad idea anyway, I have six propane tanks and various size grills or burners to cook and boil water. I have a Fresnel lens which I can use to easily construct a solar furnace if necessary. I have a large freezer full of food. And several 5 gallon buckets of emergency meals that each feed 2 people for one month. Add a few cases of bottled water and a scavenger, and I am all set. And the new Bushmaster QRC keeps it all safe and sound...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Know what I fear the most?

Despondency

You know why? 8 years of the liberal savior of the world and liberals are disappointed. Follow that with a term or two of the conservative savior that will undoubtedly leave conservatives disappointed.

I hope I am wrong, but when people "wake up" en masses something is going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join