It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They pulled their Trump card...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Fallen for what ?

We want more REAL CHANGE, and CHANGE that we can REACT TOO.,

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yet they couldn't rig the election? You guys were all for a rigged election until Trump started winning. VERY ironic. It seems as though you guys want your cake and to eat it too.

If Hillary won I'd be saying the same thing to her supporters as well. The whole thing is a charade to make us think we have a choice. They got who they wanted into office, they always do. Ironically it's one of their own this time.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
I think it's funny how all these Trump supporters all of a sudden believe in the political process now that Trump is likely to win.

Actually, I'm not sure I believe it yet. I'm still pinching myself. This is all very surreal.

I'm with you.

It ain't over till it's over

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

HOPE AND CHANGE!

Right? Oh wait, it's different this time. At least that's what the winners say every time.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Where's all the landslide people?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I am trying to say that this opens the door to a WHOLE LOT MORE, than if Hillary had gotten in.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Where's all the landslide people?

They got washed away by the landslide.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal
a reply to: eNumbra

& yet the majority seem to have the same message, one which you can't get on board with because you can't bother to comprehend it.

That majority message requires coherence.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Did I get that about right?

You're voting for establishment masquerading as anti-establishment. You're being played harder than a fiddle in the Charlie Daniels band, and you can't #ing see it.
edit on 11/8/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
Catch 22...

Both the blue and the red toilet flushes our country down the drain...
I heard that at least the 3rd party toilets come with toilet paper and bidets though.

Ahh... oh well.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

You're voting for establishment masquerading as anti-establishment. You're being played harder than a fiddle in the Charlie Daniels band, and you can't #ing see it.

See this is the incoherence right here.

I in no way claimed to vote, and didn't.

I just know a fool when I see one, and am not afraid to call them out.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

See this is the incoherence right here.

I in no way claimed to vote, and didn't.

I just know a fool when I see one, and am not afraid to call them out.

I thought my analogy was pretty clear; and far from incoherent.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yeah, the media has been playing a game of reverse psychology for the past 18 months and what do you know they have one of the biggest criminals ever running against their guy. It worked perfectly in their favor, the sheep have been led into their cages and the sheep seem to love it.

We're screwed.
edit on 11/8/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Trump supporters all of a sudden believe in the political process now that Trump is likely to win.

It's ironic, hilarious, and expected.

The talk of it being rigged suspiciously went away recently didn't it?

Waiting for the Dems to revive it.You hurtin much ? Wait , I hear something......Yes , yes it is. The smallest violin in the world playing "My Heart Bleeds for You"

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You falsely assumed, because you just don't have what it takes... but seriously, if you can't even make these easy connections, then why bother?

You lost, get over it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

We love it, because now we have been exposed to literally EVERYTHING, and completely have knowledge and knowhow as to what we can do as people from now on....

REVELATIONS is a terrible thing.............

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You falsely assumed, because you just don't have what it takes... but seriously, if you can't even make these easy connections, then why bother?

You lost, get over it.

lol.

And I'm the fool?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

& yet the majority seem to have the same message, one which you can't get on board with because you can't bother to comprehend it.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Wait , I hear something......Yes , yes it is. The smallest violin in the world playing "My Heart Bleeds for You"

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Obama pulled the race card, Hillary pulled the female card but we pulled the TRUMP card!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Wait , I hear something......Yes , yes it is. The smallest violin in the world playing "My Heart Bleeds for You"

Wait, I can't comprehend this super-coherence.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

We were all going to lose either way. The country is more divided than ever and we have an egotistical billionaire who flies off the handle at any notion of a slight as our president. Yeah, it seems like we all lost to me.

When nothing changes, or god forbid it gets worse, I wonder who Trump supporters will blame? Not Trump that's for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join