It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please please please HRC supporters...read and heed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We obviously have a long way to go but I am sure many of us are seeing that is becoming very likely that her hopes are falling. I promise you this in NOT a defeatist attitude. For all we know, these swings could change in a heartbeat and she could win.

If we do lose, I know that we think that a lot of pain could be coming our way. But I have a massive request

If tomorrow morning we wake up to President-Elect Trump, please let use lose graciously and let us hope that he fixes some things. That is how this is supposed to work. We are supposed to win with mild self-confidence and a bow. We are supposed to lose with dignity and offer our support for our POTUS.

IF however....we suddenly swap and win, please don't aim to drop a bunch of I told you so's or tear up DT supporters.

I don't like it....I know you don't...But let's hope for America, not fall into ugly partisan politics

Here is hoping

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It'll be a surprise

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

House and the Senate are far more important. They can gridlock the winner. Right now House is GOP. Senate 55% GOP.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
We obviously have a long way to go but I am sure many of us are seeing that is becoming very likely that her hopes are falling. I promise you this in NOT a defeatist attitude. For all we know, these swings could change in a heartbeat and she could win.

If we do lose, I know that we think that a lot of pain could be coming our way. But I have a massive request

If tomorrow morning we wake up to President-Elect Trump, please let use lose graciously and let us hope that he fixes some things. That is how this is supposed to work. We are supposed to win with mild self-confidence and a bow. We are supposed to lose with dignity and offer our support for our POTUS.

IF however....we suddenly swap and win, please don't aim to drop a bunch of I told you so's or tear up DT supporters.

I don't like it....I know you don't...But let's hope for America, not fall into ugly partisan politics

Here is hoping

IF we lose, I will!!!!! Sad thing though, there are going to be a lot of IGNORANT people who are going to be BUTT HURT, also although I WOULD concede, to dirty Donald Trump, IF Hilary wins will have to be sent to his corner to cry until HE concedes!!!! Which would be a cold day in hell

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here is hoping

Well said. Thank you for that!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If I were a mod Id applaud you

Its looking like Trumps got it, Australian media have just switched the narrative and are preparing us all for a Trump victory, its really weird to watch.

I hope his victory speech is humble and inclusive, if it is I believe most Ameticans will pull behind him.
If he comes out screaming and frothing about walls and jail time I think were in for a nasty ride.

Either way Trump/Clinton I wish all Yanks good luck and hope you all pull together and make the most of it

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I hope his victory speech is humble and inclusive, if it is I believe most Ameticans will pull behind him.

lol. wouldn't that be amazing

If he comes out screaming and frothing about walls and jail time I think were in for a nasty ride.

That is the expectation.

But this is a good thing. the left needs to analyze what happened and start cutting the progressive cancer from its ranks. the ones who rigged the primaries against Bernie. the ones who in 2014 called people like me a cis white male sexist for simply enjoying video games and women (didn't matter that I was a liberal..I wasn't a progressive..that is a sin),

It sucks Trump seemingly may win, but its good the fringe regressive left got a black eye.
Feel The Bern, progressives. This is what happens when you demand America fixates on race and gender more than merit. Wage gap myth, blm racism being okay because its only against white people, etc.

This is the result of the regressive left.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Here is hoping

How about I not go along with a President that has lied more then any other candidate in history, bought his way to the presidency, uses bigotry as a platform and in the end is only out for himself?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

How about I not go along with a President that has lied more then any other candidate in history, bought his way to the presidency, uses bigotry as a platform and in the end is only out for himself?

I feel like you just gave the line the anti-Obama's gave back in 2007

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

My request as a request. You can do as you wish.

I can only pray that since he is literally about to be given free reign with a red house, senate, and soon SCOTUS, that he will do something worthwhile

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well the anti-obama line was because he was a black DEM and they had no facts to back it up. We have so many stupid dumb # Trump has said and done just on the campaign.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

We are supposed to lose with dignity and offer our support for our POTUS.

Obviously that's not what the Trump supporters would have done.

So we should take the moral high ground I guess?

Eh. I'll think about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

We are supposed to lose with dignity and offer our support for our POTUS.

Obviously that's not what the Trump supporters would have done.

So we should take the moral high ground I guess?

Eh. I'll think about it.

Yes...we should. We lost last night. It's painful. I have a lot of worries. But something we all, both sides, need to consider.

If two minutes from now, I go make a post about F Trump, F the Supporters, blah blah blah, then it speaks very ill of me...not the Trump supporters. People seem to struggle with this a lot and it drives me nuts.

Yes I am worried. Yes I am angry...though mostly I am angry at my own party of keyboard warriors who rely on 6 word memes on Facebook and don't get out and actually make a difference. The ones who sat home and didn't vote thinking, "no way Hillary loses." Yes I am mad that we now have a solid four years...at least...of ALL red Senate, House and soon to be SCOTUS. Yes, I blew off steam last night. Yes I ranted to my friends.

BUT...all of this does not change the fact that I can still lose graciously in the face of diversity AND still simmer inside. Because ultimately, I control me. Now I will start getting involved in local and community politics and do what I can to make my version of change...

and believe it or not, ALL OF THIS can be done without being an arse about it

so yes....I woke up today...and I am hoping that the United States of America will heal whether it's controlled by red or blue

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Here is hoping

I'll give you applause.

If Hillary had won, I wouldn't be nice either.

new topics

top topics

join