It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Scott Account Whistleblower!?! Account HOAX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
EDIT:
Yeah, now that I scrolled way back, it looks like a punk account.

The Aaron Black account is old, real.

The scene is all going on in his Twitter account, where he seems mostly focused on calling out Aaron Black AKA Aaron Minter.

The big allegation being that the same Paid Riot Squads that have been causing all the chaos at the Trump rallies this year are the same forces behind the chaos at the Black Lives Matter riots, which has been a suspicion with many of us for some time now.

Here's the original Veritas segment (he's in several others:

You'll remember Foval from my recent mega-post "Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads":

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
SCOTT FOVAL

EXHIBIT : G1
Wikileaks Podesta Emails Archive

We've got lots of back & forth emails between Podesta and Americans United For Change PAC (a violation of FEC regulations).

EXHIBIT : G2
Huffington Post's Scott Foval Bio Webpage
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Establishes Foval as, like his mentor Creamer, a Chicago Democrat hatchetman.

EXHIBIT : G3
White House Visitor Logs

Here Obama can be seen having back to back meetings with Foval, and then Creamer, on June 5, 2013.

EXHIBIT : G4
Scott Foval's Facebook (5/26/2015)
See also.
Foval having HIV for 12 years, establishes he knows full well the dangers of people becoming bloodied in fights.

EXHIBIT : G5
Delaware Corporation Records, The Foval Group Llc
www.delawarelookup.com...
Shows the founding of Foval's political oriented comapny. Formed just about the time violence started running hot at the Trump rallies.

And Mr. Minter:

ARRON BLACK aka AARON MINTER

EXHIBIT : H1
Democracy Partner's Aaron Black Partner Bio Webpage
archive.is...

EXHIBIT : H2
Aaron Black's Arrest Record

Helps establish him as an SEIU based Occupy infiltrator co-opt provacateur. Full SEIU background here.

EXHIBIT : H3
"Aaron Minter AKA Aaron Black At 2012 DNC", on Youtube

Tape helps provide context of Minter being an PSYOPS Obama operative.

EXHIBIT : H4
Aaron Black's Twitter feed, archived in Archive.org

Establishes Minter as being one of the organizers in the Ferguson Riots & an anti-Trump 'activist' (amongst other things).

EXHIBIT : H5
Donald Duck video, in Twitter video
twitter.com...
Shows Minter at a "Donald Duck" protest. The "Donald Duck" thing is from PVA Video 3, which connects Hillary Clinton to her lower level henchmen (Creamer & Foval) via the "Donald Duck" protest concept. This video clip here help confirm Minter as being the on the ground man, as he explains his role as being in the earlier PVA film parts.

EXHIBIT : H6
"Trump, Ryan tout unity in wake of meeting", CNN video (5/11/2016)
www.cnn.com...
youtu.be...

I also have big sections in the piece about BLM, Deray, and Soros which ties them and all the other elements together.

This long standing campaign of inciting riots is Hillary's Amerika folks.
edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I fixed it.

I'll be posting more stuff into these boxes now that they're here though...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here's Aaron Black bragging about the "rally" Zulema Rodriguez incited (aka blocked the highway for something like hours):

ZULEMA RODRIGUEZ

EXHIBIT : I1
"WATCH: Protesters Block, shut down Arizona Highway Close to Donald Trump Rally ", Youtube video (3/19/16)
www.youtube.com...
Towards the end of PVA Part 1 Zulema Rodriguez mentioned the Arizona efforts which got a highway shut down.

EXHIBIT : I2
"Zulema Rodriguez & DNC Rapid Responders Blocking Arizona Trump Rally", Youtube video (3/19/16)

Here Zulema can be seen ringleading the blocked highway by using her automobile as an obstacle.

EXHIBIT : I3
"Anti-Trump Disruptors Block Road to Fountain Hills Arizona Trump Rally", Youtube video (3/19/16)
www.youtube.com...
This video of the Arizona blcked highway event shows her getting hauled off by eergency personnel, thus getting her vehicle stuck out there in the way.

EXHIBIT : I4
FEC Financial Disbursements Records, Zulema Rodriguez (10/2/2016)
FEC Records
Here we can see Zulema Rodriguez as being a paid operation for MoveOn PAC, the Hillary For America campaign, as well as other assocated PAC's. Note how she was paid $10,000 by George Soros' "Immigrant Voters Win PAC", the results of which led to that highway blocking protect in Arizona.
ftp.fec.gov...

EXHIBIT : I5
DNC Payroll Logs, Zulema Rodriguez

Establishes Zulema Rodriguez as also being on the DNC's payroll during 2016.
www.reddit.com...

EXHIBIT : I6
Union Payroll Logs, Zulema Rodriguez
www.unionfacts.com...
This provides additional background on political operative Zulema Rodriguez.

This would go on to becoming the BLM model just a couple month later:

BLACK LIVES MATTER
EXHIBIT : L2
"Protesters shut down Atlanta highway after Dallas rampage", Youtube video (7/8/2016)
Note the highway shutdown's were developed by Zulema Rodriguez just four months ealier.

EXHIBIT : L3
"Breaking News Protests Protesters Blocking I-94 Highway Live St Paul Minnesota", Youtube video (7/8/2016)
Note the highway shutdown's were developed by Zulema Rodriguez just four months ealier.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think your thread is being sensored.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That would be creepy if it was being censored, wouldn't it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No, I found it, had a url code string end with a /yvid. I hand type a lot of stuff. I've never seen ATS auto-censor like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If he turned whistle blower... I imagine his life expectancy just went through the floor.

Wish him luck...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The next Ferguson, MO--A Clinton production.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
He tweeted Seth Rich and Eric Braverman.

What is that about? Scary!!

Scott Foval ‏@Scott_Foval 23h23 hours ago

Seth Rich. Eric Braverman.
0 replies 207 retweets 226 likes

edit on 8-11-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
IIB, Great documentation in your OP, excellent thread!

Another Foval Tweet!

Scott Foval ‏@Scott_Foval Nov 7

You shoulda gave me a better severance package.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Perhaps butthurt after the Dems throwing him to the curb?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Why are you assuming that is Scott Foval's actual Twitter account? Lol.

Scott Foval followed Anne' Phillips, krystalynn, Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 and 10 others

Do you know hwo Jack Posobiec is?

Citizens for Trump - About:

Jack Posobiec, Security & Special Projects Director

Citizens for Trump - Why Donate?

Some of the things your support dollars will be expended on:

Recruiting and training people to participate in our online rapid response activism programs

Troll master.

I'll wager that's not Scott Foval's Twitter account at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Seriously. Use your head. Would Scott Foval be publically implicating himself? lol.

Yawn.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He's already busted. You guys have had weeks now to use the transcripts and specify which clips in the Veritas tapes don't speak for themselves. I've been calling you out on this since the first release. Still waiting....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What an absolute piece of worthless shyte this man is.

He was directly involved in all this stuff and was fine when he was on the inside but now hes been outed he comes clean, not because it the right thing to do but because his severence package wasnt sufficient compensation for his soul.

I have no sympathy or empathy for this p.o.s, hope he and everyone like him die horrible horrible deaths, so horrible it makes anyone thinking of doing this sort of thing in the future think twice

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Crap, that is a punk account.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Filled with pictures sourced from Google image search.

Like this

Came from when he shaved his head for some cancer fundraiser in 2010. Source of image above.

Charity site: Scott Foval, ScottsBigMouth.com
is Shaving to Cure Childhood Cancers

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Of course it is. I haven't had time to go through the O'Keefe video but I don't doubt Foval has done some dirty s#. It's already come out that the "paid riot squads" (how many times have you repeated THAT) guy was working with Breitbart vs Rubio. There's no evidence that he was working with anyone else AFAIK except him saying "I did that" but how trustworthy is he again?

That's how O'Keefe video's go.

You know he hoaxed the ACORN video. He did the same thing with the Sherrod video. There's a reason why O'Keefe has refused to release the raw footage. Hopefully there's a bunch of lawsuits all around and the unedited video gets subpoenaed. Let the courts get to the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I haven't had time to go through the O'Keefe video but I don't doubt Foval has done some dirty s#.

Maybe if you hadn't been so busy doing all those paparazzi tabloid gossip posts since about that time you could have done an actual service to humanity.

It's already come out that the "paid riot squads" (how many times have you repeated THAT) guy was working with Breitbart vs Rubio.

I've got Aaron Black going back all the way to the Occupy Movement. See my content above (you clearly didn't read my main Paid Riot Squad thread)

I saw your post about that. My impression was he was doing double agent work. Feel free to link it in here I'll take another, a better look at it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
He just has one of those whiny little bitch faces that beg for someone to knock his block off. He looks like a fat, disgruntled Muppet. Seriously. He looks like a fking cartoon.

This guy is garbage. He was neck deep in it, happy as could be, and now that he's no longer able to pretend like he's a big shot, he's suddenly ready to spill his guts. He's chasing dollar signs to supplement his severance package, the greedy little troll. He needs a foot up his ass. Despicable.

new topics

join