It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Speaker Hacks Clinton/Podesta Associate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Tara McGuinness, accused of speaking in code in Wikileaks emails with John Podesta by saying things such as "Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?", had her Twitter account hacked by a Russian speaking person. Her Twitter account is linked to by the White House website because, ironically enough, she was a speaker at a "cheese day" event that links to her Twitter account named "HealthCareTara".

The Twitter account at the time of this writing, with over 10,000 followers, now features thousands of posts in Russian including pictures of a possibly underage boy cozying up to an older model and also numerous occult or illuminati drawings. Well either the hack happened or Tara is an openly Russian agent who posts vulgar things all day on Twitter. I'm assuming the former.

I suspect the Twitter account has mostly or almost entirely fake followers for reasons I'll explain after the seemingly Russian hack is responded to.

White House "Big Block of Cheese Day" event:
Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

Tara McGuinness Twitter Account according to the White House webpage:
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Update: Two days later Russian hacker still has control of the account and the White House webpage still links to content including anti-US cartoons.

join