It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2016 Election Results - Do they matter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
As we are all hyped about who will become a president - Hillary or Trump, the truth is a little more different.

Baba Vanga was a clairvoyant woman from the Balcans. Her powers were proven countless times, by people who lived here. She predicted many things , even through she was blind and could tell the future of people exactly as it is.

There is this prediction : Barack Obama will be the last president of the US!

Well, because of this, i am preparing mysel that there is NO next president. You hear me right. Thats it, there wont be a new president.

But, it was shown many times, that even if she sees them.. she can't really explain them well. She can see just glimpses and images.

So, everyone, expect the unexpected!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Only if you've a vested interest

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ok, well this is a fun topic to take our minds off of the election for a few minutes. For Obama to be the last president something drastic must happen, but what?

Brainstorming ideas:
- Earth destroyed by (take your pick) : Asteroid, super-volcano, gamma burst from nearby supernova, Nibiru
o If any of these happen, nobody cares about the president
- Society destroyed by: Super solar flare, EMPs, Nukes, Alien take-over
o Same as above, the next president is a don't care if this happens before January.
- USA Civil War
o Hard to believe it could happen BEFORE someone is sworn in, but possible
- Hillary wins and then goes to jail
o Doesn't matter, we have a chain of command

Guess I'd have to put my money on the civil war, because the top two probably would obsolete money. But I'm sure ATS can come up with a few more if anyone else wants to play.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I had never heard of her before now. Quick google led to this article that clarifies her Obama prediction:

Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

(Sorry -paragraph above is a quote but I can't find quote button on phone.)

Source: news.yahoo.com...

It's hard to imagine a huge divide between northern and southern states.

Sorry predictions can seem impressive but here are some she got wrong:
2010 - Assassination attempts on four heads of state, potentially Obama, Sarkozsky, Netanyahu, Vladimir Putin and Gordon Brown. They’re all fine.

2010 to 2016 - Nuclear war. Nuclear fallout ravages the world. Europe abandoned and most people die of skin cancer from chemical weapons.

Above two paragraphs quoted from: www.mirror.co.uk...

edit on 8-11-2016 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Does that mean America ends in a couple hours or by the time the next POTUS gets sworn in?

It's all about the details.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Her powers were proven countless times, by people who lived here.

Her powers need to be proven to people that live here *points to self*

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, I translated that to mean he will be the last "African American" president since that was the modifier of the subject.

From the article quoted above
"Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one."

The last one what?
President altogether or African American president?

Interpreting predictions is a murky thing.

Now, I will concede that I did not dig into this (though I have heard about Baba Vanga multiple times here at ATS and am vaguely familiar). Perhaps they were much more specific than this and said exactly "The last president altogether".

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"huge divide between northern and southern states"

Well there are starting to be some protests xD Maybe it will escalate to something even bigger?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just because she is in the synchronicity zone sometimes, do not mean that reality will be the one we will get depending on the probability field. Sometimes prophecy is meant to be a correction away from a bad outcome.

Prophecy is potential outcome depending on probability. But it is when measurement occur that outcome become fixed.
edit on 9-11-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join