It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI: Focus Group: HRC-out of touch, hasn't Driven In 35 years, Accomplished Nothing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hillary is out of touch and hasn't drove in 35 years, talked about HRC giving speeches at Goldman Sach's not holding them accountable for crashing the economy and her saying that bashing banks was foolish and had to stop. He continued that she didn't accomplish a thing as SOS.

> On Feb 23, 2015, at 12:38 PM, Mandy Grunwald wrote:
>
> A couple thoughts.
>
> On VI. A -- Out of Touch. Should we add that HRC hasn't driven a car in thirty-five (?) years? (The Republicans love that one!). Also does "dead broke" go here or in the later videos??
>
> On VI.D -- cronyism, foreign governments, I would name some of the countries, particularly those in the Middle East
>
> On VI. E -- Wall Street. I would include something from the Maggie Haberman piece on HRC's Goldman Sachs speech. Something like, "When HRC recently spoke to bankers at Goldman Sachs, instead of holding them accountable for their activities that crashed the economy, she told them that banker bashing was foolish and had to stop. She said "soothing" that we all got into our economic problems together."
>
> On VI. F. -- OBama's Third Term. I would add "We need a new direction" or "We need to change course." at the end.
>
> On VI. G. -- Ineffective. I would add (if possible from a credible source). "Clinton flew all over the world, but she can't name a single major accomplishment she made as Secretary of State."
>
> On Iowa, we had talked at one time about showing them some specific populist policy proposals -- or at least trying to get a sense of their corporate villains. Does this still make sense? Or should we just stay focused on the negatives?
>
> thanks
>
> Mandy
>
> Mandy Grunwald
> Grunwald Communications
> 202-973-9400
> [email protected]
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Anzalone
> To: Robby Mook ; Jim Margolis ; Mandy Grunwald ; Joel Benenson ; David Binder ; Cheryl Mills
> Cc: Shannon Currie ; Mona Thinavongsa ; Jeff Liszt ; Matt Hogan ; Katie Connolly ; Jennifer Palmieri ; John Podesta ; Kristina Schake ; John Anzalone ; Marissa Astor
> Sent: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 10:48 pm
> Subject: Vulnerabilities Focus Group Moderator's Guide
>
> Team HRC
>
> Attached you will find the moderator’s guide for the vulnerability study groups. As I laid out on the call the main focus of the groups will be to probe possible attacks on HRC and therefore we want to reserve most of the time getting reaction on these attacks both laid out in written form and videos. I don’t want to run out of time on the key goals of the groups by probing too much on other political environment and issue stuff up front. We will do plenty of general election groups in the future and we need to stay focused on the task at hand which is to get a solid feel on HRC vulnerabilities.
>
> Please pay particular attention to the ten attack frames we have constructed based on the public research available. We have kept the length of these frames to roughly 75 words or around the time it takes to read what amounts to a 30 second commercial. We would like to be discipline in keeping the frames around this word count. We have laid out the foundation for the arguments against HRC here and look for your help in adding value to the approach and language. We will have a few tweaks after passing them by the research team but will come back around and change once we get your suggestions and comments.
>
> You will also see additional frames in yellow that are Iowa specific for dem caucus goers. We will also have Binder add a to the Bill Clinton section the part we discussed on today’s call about him being a surrogate for HRC and what they think about that. David will probably also have other changes he will want to make to give it an Iowa specific feel, including taking out any mention of GOP candidates.
>
> We will also send around on Monday the videos we have gone through for your viewing.
>
> Take the weekend to review and ruminate. Comments by Sunday evening/early Monday morning would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks and have a great weekend.

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/54085
edit on 8-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2016 by seasonal because: wrong title

edit on 8-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Uhm, pretty sure this person wrote that:

Mandy Grunwald wrote:

That was Mandy Grunwald responding to an email from John Anzalone .

And the purpose of these emails looks to be trying to come up with attacks against HRC so they could work on how best to respond. They're not saying these things are real, they're saying these are some of the potential attacks against her.

Podesta's response was:

To pile on one point: VI F Obama's tried big government solutions for 6+ years and they haven't worked. Now she promises more of the same. We need a change in direction...

But ya, whatever, who cares right?

edit on 8-11-2016 by Melen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Aah, but it is all real, so now what?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They are talking about putting negative press out there to gauge public reaction to possible points of weakness in the campaign. It's a focus group, and part of campaigning. You're highlighting things out of context to fit your interpretation, but what caught my attention were the things you didn't highlight. For example:

On VI. F. -- OBama's Third Term. I would add "We need a new direction" or "We need to change course." at the end. 

The fact that they felt they needed to address that in a focus study is very intriguing indeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Whatever, give it up, HRC has it in the bag.

edit on 8/11/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Lol

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Aah, but it is all real, so now what?

Not really the point, or rather, not really my point. My point is the OP is incorrect in who they thought wrote what, and for what reason. So to answer your question, now nothing. I'm sure there's plenty of emails that can be used as-is without having to throw reading comprehension out the window.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Oopsy, thanks, I corrected it. Thank you for keeping me honest.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

My mistake, I misread it, the thread has been corrected.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Fair enough

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Last car she owned as an 1986 tan Olds Cierra

jalopnik.com...

jalopnik.com/white-house-gardener-says-the-last-car-hillary-clinton-1770332379

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
She accomplished to get Ambassador Stevens assassinated murdered along with 3 other people.
Anyone who voted for Hillary is essentially putting their lives in Hillary's hands as Steve instead and we'll see how that turned out for him so don't expect any different when it comes down to regular folks

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

True, I wonder why she didn't bring it up in one of the million adds I saw on the 7th here in Michigan.

top topics

join