It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns Out Elk Can Hunt Too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'd absolutely love to see the OP try and explain his way out of this one, but I'm betting we won't see him again in the thread.

And i agree with the above poster who made the point of hunting being much more honorable and respectful to animals than store bought meat.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

He wont be back. As more than likely hes a store bought cooking channel chili cooker, a city dweller all life long, non understanding life participant like 90%of the world's population today.

They vote, and form opinions off of a corporate system that is unrealistic. One good cme and all these brilliant genius, self applauding idealists, will fall victim to their own lack of knowledge of nature, the ecosystem and life in its true form.

There is no cooking channel in the natural world. Its kill or be killed, plant, animal,or mineral and societies are born of cooperative groups of the same.

The day is fast approaching
edit on 8-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

PWNT.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
PWNT.

I feel like a rampaging elk.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Sorry to hear about your back. I'm your camp as well, 2 crushed discs and screwed up shoulder is making drawing my mathews harder every time. Won't be long till I'm on a crossbow. Been thinking about a big bore air rifle, they've come a long way and are pretty impressive. Like the idea of quieter shots and no nasty smelling blackpowder cleanup. I do enjoy the smoke and fire of the b.p. though... fun.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well,lots of us have to deal with it,we don`t let it stop us,we just adapt.Love the muzzleloaders,killed a nice 6 point once with a 1760`s stle flintlock I built from a blank and parts I picked out,no prefab kits for me.Might go back to that, the Omega is nice and light,but a long rifle is more satisfying.Hope you have a great season and put some good venison in your freezer.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Elk is delicious and one elk can feed a family for pretty much a whole winter. It always gets me when people who eat packaged crap talk bs about being self sufficient.

<< 1   >>

join