It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shocking Truth About The Micro Chip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
d3v

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Theres a book that retails at $15 in the US but I have a link to download it for free.

The book is about the Veri Chip that the goverment are going to introduce soon and they want to make it compulsary.

If your the kind of person that is blinded by the bull# about them wanting it in us so we can be safer and are totally unaware of the Veri Chips true agenda and potential then I urge you to download this book.

The micro chip is going to be here soon and will change our lives.

IT IS WELL WORTH SPEDNING THE TIME TO READ THIS FREE BOOK.

The book is set out kind of like a huge F&Q so you wont have to read all of it to know what you want.

Its a very good book.

DOWNLOAD HERE - Right-click & save-as.

You require Acrobat Reader to view the book so if you havent already got it, get it HERE.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
These have been around for about three years now. The compulsory bit will be a REAL hard sell for any "free country's" government.

m...

d3v

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I agree it will be hard for them to make us want it for compulsory.

A few terroit bombings here and there.

Increase drug flow into the country = increased crime = people get scared = goverment offer solution (micro chip).

Or the CIA could do a mass-brainwashing mind control program to loads of low-lifes and then let em loose all over America to go and kid nap kids or something.

But yeah, I agree it will be hard for em. Thank god.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
the amazing thing about chips like this is that they are 'Self-powered' ore 'self-rechargable'?...as long they are placed under the Hair line of the front head and/or Fore hand part of the right hand...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v

You require Acrobat Reader to view the book so if you havent already got it, get it HERE[/URL].Enjoy.

Obviously this is part of the conspiracy by corporate hacks to make the usage of adobe compulsory, this insidious technology translates information from one format to another and even inputs the output directly into your brain THROUGH YOUR EYES!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
the amazing thing about chips like this is that they are 'Self-powered' ore 'self-rechargable'?...as long they are placed under the Hair line of the front head and/or Fore hand part of the right hand...
That's BS. RFID tags are not "self-powered" or "self-rechargeable." They require an external device, the device used to read the chip, to send out radio-frequency waves that energize the chip and cause it to transmit. They can be placed anywhere under the skin.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Actually selling the idea of a subdermal implant chip will be a snap. We are working towards a unified national ID card to make our lives 'easeir' but its still a card so it can be lost, with huge downfalls once criminals learn how to swipe the information off the card and use it to steal identities. Offer to take that card down to the size of a small chip and toss it under people's skin and they will jump all over it. Partiers at Ibiza are alreay being chipped so they dont have to worry about loosing money while staggering around totally drunk, so its not like people havent already proven a willingness.

As for forced implantation, thats going to be a mess. If its not placed deep enough in the skin alot of people will be slicing them out, probably myself included. Tada!, new black market: implant removal via the back of a mult-color van by some crusty looking dude with a less-than-clean knife.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by d3v

You require Acrobat Reader to view the book so if you havent already got it, get it HERE[/URL].Enjoy.

Obviously this is part of the conspiracy by corporate hacks to make the usage of adobe compulsory, this insidious technology translates information from one format to another and even inputs the output directly into your brain THROUGH YOUR EYES!!!

Now THAT'S funny!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm sure there are going to be some people who'd WANT to have the chip in them. Hey, it's their body, but for those who don't want it, what will the elitists do about them? You have either compulsory implantation (implant chip or you can't operate in the mainstream world/you die) or you have covert implantation (ie, if the chips are small enough, you can have them ingest it through foods, or maybe even inhale them). Most likely a combination of all the above, if you ask me. I can't even begin to fathom the bureaucracy of implanting some 300 million people, let alone the whole world. Maybe that's where the aliens come in, like the movie V.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is bad what I believe that the AntiChrist will set a peace treaty for 7 years. Its a false peace. He will force every small, great, poor, rich, free , and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead as the book of Revelation stated. This chip is a possibility could be the The Mark of the Beast.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Jesusismysavior]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This reminds of way back when there were no atm's - a friend in banking told me about the 20-year plan. No one wanted cards or atm's - so the marketing plan was long term, set up to wean people off tellers and cash. Worked.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
These dangerous and insidious chips have been used for years in conjunction with cattle mutilations: I know this for a fact personally, for I have SEEN, and even stepped on, these extremely high tech "cow chips."

Don't laugh, for the NWO's tentacles reach into every pasture and barn yard. The chips are also intricately connected to Idaho potato farms and potato processing facilities!

d3v

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesusismysavior
This is bad what I believe that the AntiChrist will set a peace treaty for 7 years. Its a false peace. He will force every small, great, poor, rich, free , and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead as the book of Revelation stated. This chip is a possibility could be the The Mark of the Beast.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Jesusismysavior]

Yes I have heard about that.

Just more proof that they are getting orders directly from satan himself.

dh

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Actually selling the idea of a subdermal implant chip will be a snap. We are working towards a unified national ID card to make our lives 'easeir' but its still a card so it can be lost, with huge downfalls once criminals learn how to swipe the information off the card and use it to steal identities. Offer to take that card down to the size of a small chip and toss it under people's skin and they will jump all over it. Partiers at Ibiza are alreay being chipped so they dont have to worry about loosing money while staggering around totally drunk, so its not like people havent already proven a willingness.

As for forced implantation, thats going to be a mess. If its not placed deep enough in the skin alot of people will be slicing them out, probably myself included. Tada!, new black market: implant removal via the back of a mult-color van by some crusty looking dude with a less-than-clean knife.

Well, of course, if you take it out you take yourself out of the economy and can not access any of the goods and services available, unless you are completely self-sufficient, can not access any of you own funds
Also, before you get to do anything like remove or disable your implant, the cell towers network is bleeping off instruction to your central nervous system to submit and obey

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It may be telling you to obey but nothing can mess with free will... if you choose to disobey the chip there is no way it can mess with your will... but if the chip was implanted directly to your brain then it may be able to control you.. but its different because no one know the entirety of the brain to be able ot control it

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

That's BS. RFID tags are not "self-powered" or "self-rechargeable." They require an external device, the device used to read the chip, to send out radio-frequency waves that energize the chip and cause it to transmit. They can be placed anywhere under the skin.

Obviously...you need to do more research on that subject...

The Rise and Fall of temperature allow the chip to be self powered...the place on the human body that does that are: Under the hair line if the head, and the under the skin of the top of a person's hand...

Start research from there...
www.adsx.com...

www.iahf.com...

www.sec.gov...

Do you need anymore proof...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Americans won't let the government take away folding stocks on rifles, WHY do you lot think they would put up with this?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

Obviously...you need to do more research on that subject...

The Rise and Fall of temperature allow the chip to be self powered...the place on the human body that does that are: Under the hair line if the head, and the under the skin of the top of a person's hand...

Start research from there...
www.adsx.com...

www.iahf.com...

www.sec.gov...

Do you need anymore proof...
Well, there are probably a hundred ways to generate a small current using the human body. But to single out the forehead and right hand is what i was referring to as BS. And besides, it makes more sense for RFID chips to be externally powered, since the receiver needs to be a few feet from the chip anyway. It's just more reliable, and able to deliver greater current.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, this is clearly the mark of the beast... To make it compulsory, the Government will tell us all that we will no longer be able to buy, sell or barter in any way without the chip(the mark). Just think of all of the families that will starve to death, especially the poor, making it an easy form of population control. I, for one, will never take the chip. It scares me to death to think that my family will die without the chip, but I would rather spend my eternity in Heaven, than in Hell.... It is clear that we are all just numbers... This is my opinion.

Icelandia

d3v

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icelandia
In my humble opinion, this is clearly the mark of the beast... To make it compulsory, the Government will tell us all that we will no longer be able to buy, sell or barter in any way without the chip(the mark). Just think of all of the families that will starve to death, especially the poor, making it an easy form of population control. I, for one, will never take the chip. It scares me to death to think that my family will die without the chip, but I would rather spend my eternity in Heaven, than in Hell.... It is clear that we are all just numbers... This is my opinion.

Icelandia

I totally agree.

When they gain ownership and control over all the major social systems (Health services, police, ect) and all the major industrys and cooperations and businesses, they will then make the 'system' so that operating in life requires bearing the chip.

You want medical help? Get the chip. Wanna buy food? Get the chip. Wanna go to the cinema/game? Get the chip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join