It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 8, 2016 Voting problem thread... track them here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Hey, at least you've moved past the point of continually hurling the baseless notion that I am a Hillary supporter.

I haven't. I was merely poking fun at the fact of your little caveat "I'm not a Hillary supporter" at the end of nearly every one of your posts. Friendly razzing, and I apologize.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm going to ask one simple question. Why are voting machine calibration errors always in favor of the Democratic candidate? You would think that it would be about a 50/50 mix. I live near the one place and know several of the people involved.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I really really really tried to talk myself out of voting today.

Almost succeeded.

Almost.

As a life long Democrat, I do not have a problem stating for the record that I voted the straight Republican ticket.

It's the one small thing I can do to show the Democratic Party how I feel about them after everything that has came out in the last few months.

Most likely will vote republican the rest of life thanks to the democrats supporting Hillary Clinton.

I voted for Ron Paul in 2012 and I would have voted for Rand this time around but he too suffered the same fate as his father - absolute media blackout all the while "the outsider Trump," - who happens to be a lifelong familial friend of the Clinton family - dominated the news headlines, and that did not add up in my mind.

After the smear campaign and blackout of the Paul campaign I officially lost all hope in the election process for this nation.

It has nothing to do with integrity, honesty, truth, or justice but everything with memes, Twitter tweets, distracting headlines, and money.

In my opinion anyway.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Hey, at least you've moved past the point of continually hurling the baseless notion that I am a Hillary supporter.

I haven't. I was merely poking fun at the fact of your little caveat "I'm not a Hillary supporter" at the end of nearly every one of your posts. Friendly razzing, and I apologize.

No worries man but believe me I absolutely detest Hillary Clinton.

I'll give her credit she's absolutely incredible in the art of manipulation, crowd control, neurolinguistic programming, and being an overall blight upon what humanity should stand for.

I know many, many Trump supporters but I don't know a single Clinton supporter. I absolutely believe the election process is not quite what we Americans are told, I've become jaded to the point however where I hardly trust anything.

Trump very may well be a step in the right direction, I just believe that the problems plaguing America exist and have roots far deeper than a single person (President), and I don't believe they have any real say. I'm a firm believer in the New World Order conspiracy and I believe it exists in a form of a "shadow government," if you will and its inception by members such as Zbigniew Brezenski have ensured it stays out of sight, out of mind, but does exist.

If Rand Paul had been the nominee he would have my vote. I remember Trump from the days of him being a reality TV star and it makes me laugh in a way.

We have the Wicked Witch and reality TV star who was born into wealth.

Where all of the folks who represent the working class? That's the answer I'm looking for because I've yet to see a candidate that truly does, albeit I did vote for Ron Paul based on his many principles and merits I thoroughly agreed with.

Regardless, the next few weeks will be interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Reports of voting irregularities in the key battleground states of Pennsylvania and North Carolina cast an early pall over Election Day, while Republican hopeful Donald Trump already filed a lawsuit over a voting dispute in Nevada.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In every case mentioned the problem favored Democrats.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In PA,

I wasn't allowed to vote, although I had my 2008 registration card and was at the right poll, where they found my name in the "first book", for lack of a better term. The card says "valid 10 days after issuance", no expiration date, so I expected to vote....but no.

Was told the rolls are "purged" after not voting in 2 elections. As-if the last election has anything to do with THIS election! Somehow, my rights go away if I don't use them?

My own fault, I guess. It was explained that this process of purging eliminates fraud and hypotheticals like, "a dead person could vote" nonsense. I insisted that I should not be treated like a criminal.

Had to leave without voting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join