It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Throes

The point is comments that don't address the issue are conspiracy enough.

My specific personal opinion is that "Voting ballots being switched" seems to be incontinent with "Voter Fraud", however the reports do not match that at all. How is this an issue, and not being reported if true? The presentation is key in the propoganda. Make it look like Fraud, while openly knowing it's not.

The point is this is being reported just to trash the DNC, and it's completely untrue with the premise it's presented in. And that's not even disputed because the RNC strategy is to just endlessly 'comment' and 'talk' about it, while knowing there is no voter fraud, to give uneducated people the impression there is.

These topics are gross beyond all measure to attempt to trick American's into falsely believing there isn't even a working system.

Well if there are multiple reports in PA about voting machines that are taking straight republican tickets and changing them to Democrat votes and other issues with voting machines, it's still an issue.

Whether this is intentional or not is another story.

It's an issue because those people are too stupid to operate a machine. Something they won't admit, and would rather cry conspiracy.

In almost no possible way is it not your friends fault, for:
1. Clicking Accept after Clinton was selected
2. Not asking for help
3. Even leaving the polling center unsure.

You don't think other machines can be used? You don't think you're allowed to ask a question?

Anyone that 'voted for the wrong person' is an idiot for not amending it.
Anyone that openly even would cast a vote knowing it's for the opposite candidate is an idiot for just not voting instead. Again unlike your friend potentially, the MAJORITY of these reports are the ballots 'switching' not actually 'being cast' for the wrong person.

There is also the "Are you sure?" part, that apparently means NOTHING.

She's more an an acquaintance and it was her first time voting. She thought she made a mistake and then heard on the local radio that people are complaining of their votes being switched and to make sure you double check before submitting. I remember being 18 and a bit naive. I also remember having friends at that age that were way more naive.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the nightmare might be happening !!!

Some voters in wait for it ...........

-----Clinton Township (in Pennsylvania) has some voting machines switching Trump votes to Clinton !!!

CLINTON TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

By "Some Trump Voters"..you mean one guy in PA telling an unconfirmed story?

When a 100 Million people vote...there will always be someone claiming stuff and always be people telling stories...same as it ever was.

Nothing to see here, moved this over to the general voting issue thread.

www.facebook.com...

You are aware that the woman you link to has admitted it was confusion and user error?

She was confused between selecting and de-selecting candidates..

And she also admitted her vote did in fact go for Trump.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Damn near everyone I saw today was a Trump supporter. I saw a couple of Clintonites come in, vote and ... slink away.

All-in-all a festival atmosphere. I don't give a crap what happens elsewhere knowing my whole damn voting precinct is pro-America!!

Do people wear trump or Clinton gear to the voting booth where you are?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

-----Clinton Township (in Pennsylvania) has some voting machines switching Trump votes to Clinton !!!

CLINTON TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

When a 100 Million people vote...there will always be someone claiming stuff and always be people telling stories...same as it ever was.

www.facebook.com...

You are aware that the woman you link to has admitted it was confusion and user error?

So he's exactly the type of shill I'm talking about. Why even respond anymore.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

No, this is a separate case actually. Yes, the video wasn't a switch, it was a malfunctioning machine that wouldn't allow a Trump vote unless you long pressed it. That's why I edited the post in here and moved it to the 'malfunctioning' voting machine thread which is more general.

Also, I'm not a shill at all, Johnson isn't winning the presidency but hopefully he can get to 5%.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm not normally one for playing devils advocate, but...

I don't know much about politicing or that, but if I were to design an electronic system that manipulates voters input I'd be smart enough to do the manipulatin' where the voter can't see it happen.

Amateurs.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There's no way that these machines can have these bugs/glitches.
All of these months to prepare and test and to throw money at that it's impossible for issues like this to happen. This is an election, not some random event. You'd expect them to test these things and the code extensively

This is rigged and it's frustrating how many people are unable to see it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

It's been open knowledge that a lot of the (older at least) voting machines are super insecure.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Damn near everyone I saw today was a Trump supporter. I saw a couple of Clintonites come in, vote and ... slink away.

All-in-all a festival atmosphere. I don't give a crap what happens elsewhere knowing my whole damn voting precinct is pro-America!!

Do people wear trump or Clinton gear to the voting booth where you are?

People wore blue and red. It was nice. No one was going after one another. Good chats between. Very ... Very few blue shirts, and some of 'em did do their business and slink off.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
There's no way that these machines can have these bugs/glitches.
All of these months to prepare and test and to throw money at that it's impossible for issues like this to happen. This is an election, not some random event. You'd expect them to test these things and the code extensively

This is rigged and it's frustrating how many people are unable to see it.

It's frustrating how many people think it's "impossible" for some thing, any thing, the government is in charge of to be perfect and flawless.

Yet here we are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join