It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Drip Feeding Begins. 2025, Alien Life Will Be Found.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good post...got me thinking!

originally posted by: ironicinori
It doesn't "ruin all religion" at all. That sounds like something only a radical internet atheist would say. I made up this classification, but you know the type.

The irony is that they have an unbelievably narrow understanding of the religions they love to bash. Then they project that narrow-mindedness on all religious people. I don't know what specific belief you think would be shattered by extraterrestrial life, but I guarantee you a tiny percentage of religious people would agree.

Lol when people who try to put God in their tiny little box of understanding, whether it's religious nuts, or all knowing atheists online.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Worth a re-read…..

May 2008.. Vatican scientist says belief in God and aliens is OK

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Vatican’s chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of “extraterrestrial brothers” perhaps more evolved than humans.

Funes said dialogue between faith and science could be improved if scientists learned more about the Bible and the Church kept more up to date with scientific progress.

👽

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr
Also, on the real, when all Christians are raptured, what other excuse will the masses have? THIS is the entire reality of project blue beam for those who didn't already get it. "Aliens" had to take away thos bad people who just wouldn't conform.

Now it makes more sense, huh? You are welcome.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join