It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Drip Feeding Begins. 2025, Alien Life Will Be Found.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So whichever side of the fence you are on, there is a slow and obvious build, that is showing from many sources that alien life will be found in 2025.

Making their comments at a panel discussion Tuesday, the space scientists predict that the first discoveries will come within a decade. Chief scientist Ellen Stofan believes we’ll have “definitive evidence within 20 to 30 years,” as “in most cases we have the technology, and we’re on a path to implementing it. And so I think we’re definitely on the road.”
CNN LINK RT News LINK

When we look back at our very recent history, our knowledge has jumped in huge steps, from the following lines from NASA: Stating the unknowing of something simple as water on the moon.This was back in 2000. You could deem that science has improved and its devices, of course but the actual current status of our achievements are not as publicly up to date as some may think. Just as we knew with other projects the government worked on and had information on, only once whistleblowers came out did information leak. Just like the secrecy of USA and is blackbird SR-71, once known to the public its technology far advanced then other craft of its time.

Since man first touched the moon and brought pieces of it back to Earth, scientists have thought that the lunar surface was bone dry.
LINK

As we look towards the Moon with thoughts of setting up a permanent home there, one new question is paramount: does the Moon have water? Although none has been definitely detected, recent evidence suggests that it's there.
LINK

Which then turned into, in 2009:

The new findings, detailed in the Sept. 25 issue of the journal Science, come in the wake of further evidence of lunar polar water ice by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and just weeks before the planned lunar impact of NASA's LCROSS satellite, which will hit one of the permanently shadowed craters at the moon's south pole in hope of churning up evidence of water ice deposits in the debris field.
LINK

To then the final findings which is:

It's official: There's water ice on the moon, and lots of it. When melted, the water could potentially be used to drink or to extract hydrogen for rocket fuel.
Space.com LINK

So in 9 years, we come from no water to now we can extract water and its hydrogen.

Why do I tell the Moon story? well due to how facts and theories can change in such a small space of time (no pun intended). Thus for NASA to state the above and state they in so many words, will find life before or by 2025 should make some wonder, is it already known that life does exist and is this NASA's method of drip feeding the new earth shattering news (to some) that there is other life out there and maybe we are in contact.

Then we have China just finished building its huge $180 Million telescope, and to use it to "HUNT" for extraterrestrial life. Big difference to writing, ''FIND".

The telescope, which cost $180 million (£135 million) and took five years to build, will be switched on from September.

"The project has the potential to search for more strange objects to better understand the origin of the universe and boost the global hunt for extraterrestrial life,"

As let's be honest. News of life elsewhere, ruins all religion. If that happens, mass hysteria breaks out and then, well I do not know. Serious problems occur. Hence the reason such a subject is always portrayed in the light of crazy talk, I guess it is better to leave it there in the case of mass confusion.
edit on 8-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It doesn't "ruin all religion" at all. That sounds like something only a radical internet atheist would say. I made up this classification, but you know the type.

The irony is that they have an unbelievably narrow understanding of the religions they love to bash. Then they project that narrow-mindedness on all religious people. I don't know what specific belief you think would be shattered by extraterrestrial life, but I guarantee you a tiny percentage of religious people would agree.

Lol when people who try to put God in their tiny little box of understanding, whether it's religious nuts, or all knowing atheists online.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Why do you say 'news of life elsewhere, ruins all religions'?

On what are you basing that? The Vatican has openly expressed the possibility. No major religion has in recent times (let's say last 200 years or so) stated definitively that they believe there is no life except on Earth. Scientology (if you call it a religion) practically needs ET life to actually define and vindicate itself.

Water on the moon has been theorised for decades - by NASA I believe as well as other agencies. Some form of life is theorised on one of the moons of Saturn. These are not new theories.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

As let's be honest. News of life elsewhere ruins all religion. If that happens, mass hysteria breaks out and then, well I do not know. Serious problems occur

I don't think that will happen, by then we might know that consciousness and awareness will live on after dead and that this world is only to experience and discover new ways of feeding the big conscience universal collective to stack and receive the information we're all living.

So there's still room for religion, and mass hysteria is for those who don't understand or not willing to learn, we smack those in the face and say " hey wake up it's in front of you, its real touch it, don't be scared !"

Not to mention that almost 80% of the world already have been thrown to death with al kinds of UFO/Alien youtube videos and have seen them themselves .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm at the point where I believe disclosure will simply be everyone acknowledging what's been in front of them the whole time.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ironicinori
It doesn't "ruin all religion" at all. That sounds like something only a radical internet atheist would say. I made up this classification, but you know the type.

The irony is that they have an unbelievably narrow understanding of the religions they love to bash. Then they project that narrow-mindedness on all religious people. I don't know what specific belief you think would be shattered by extraterrestrial life, but I guarantee you a tiny percentage of religious people would agree.

Lol when people who try to put God in their tiny little box of understanding, whether it's religious nuts, or all knowing atheists online.

Why would it be something an atheist would say? It can come anyone that really thinks that religious folk tend to find it hard to comprehend other life and thus think humans are the only special life to exist. This is at the forefront of literally all religion, the belief we are Gods creation and thats it. Not all people have to follow something, most people I know follow not one thing of belief or anything to that nature. It is just, we are here thats it. Atheism should be classified as a thought process, not a belief. Its basically stating those that find religious stories as a little far fetched then the truth.

If you mean the new adapted versions of religion that only NOW start to add new information saying, "oh well maybe now life could exist" does not mean its accepted, its just to sell more books. (in so many words)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It seems very likely that we will find some sort of microbial life elsewhere. My question is: What's the Big Deal? Isn't that what everyone more or less expects? I don't know ANYONE who has ever expressed otherwise. Oh, I've seen lots of people on ATS take a lofty superior position and say something like, 'Anyone who thinks there is no life elsewhere in the Universe is ignorant!' which is just a Straw Man argument because nobody thinks that way. It's actually ignorant to claim they do. If we found microbes on Mars or on some moon of Jupiter or Saturn I really don't think it would cause panic except perhaps in the headlines of the MSM which would sensationalize it. And I don't think religion would be affected in the least. The Vatican has already come out and said, in effect, "We can dig it."

Really. No Big Deal. Jesus loves aliens. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Why do you say 'news of life elsewhere, ruins all religions'?

On what are you basing that? The Vatican has openly expressed the possibility. No major religion has in recent times (let's say last 200 years or so) stated definitively that they believe there is no life except on Earth. Scientology (if you call it a religion) practically needs ET life to actually define and vindicate itself.

Water on the moon has been theorised for decades - by NASA I believe as well as other agencies. Some form of life is theorised on one of the moons of Saturn. These are not new theories.

Scientology was only created in 1954, not exactly a real religion is it. Obviously something created recently would look to science theories then to religious ones. As it knows, religious babble will not stand much longer as a respected thought process to explain life.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It seems very likely that we will find some sort of microbial life elsewhere. My question is: What's the Big Deal? Isn't that what everyone more or less expects? I don't know ANYONE who has ever expressed otherwise. Oh, I've seen lots of people on ATS take a lofty superior position and say something like, 'Anyone who thinks there is no life elsewhere in the Universe is ignorant!' which is just a Straw Man argument because nobody thinks that way. It's actually ignorant to claim they do. If we found microbes on Mars or on some moon of Jupiter or Saturn I really don't think it would cause panic except perhaps in the headlines of the MSM which would sensationalize it. And I don't think religion would be affected in the least. The Vatican has already come out and said, in effect, "We can dig it."

Only recently has religion pointed to the idea of life elsewhere, this was not the same thought process back in the 70's or even 80's so no need to act like it was always written. Just because some fellow called the Pope decides to protect his fortunes buy implementing a scape goat into his stories only shows how fickle religion is. Its like Chinese whispers, id love to see the original story the fellow told in the local pub, I am sure he was a cracking story teller.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Aliens are not real, if they do come don't believe it. It will be a set up for a one world government.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm sure Islam has been at the forefront of alien progressivism...

Let's just hope aliens share their same egalitarian sensibilities regarding gays and women...

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
Aliens are not real, if they do come don't believe it. It will be a set up for a one world government.

I do know the US government have pondered that idea before and I am sure they may just try something silly like this if everything goes t*ts up sooner or later. For now however we are on line for finding real life.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Nobody cares if microbial life is found on one planet let alone a thousand..there is not suggestion by the article that intelligent life will be discovered...and religion will not break down...someone can always just create a new one

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Nobody cares if microbial life is found on one planet let alone a thousand..there is not suggestion by the article that intelligent life will be discovered...and religion will not break down...someone can always just create a new one

Point is, if life is found elsewhere in the universe microbial or not. Then advanced life will exist to. To say this is not so, then you would be deeming our existence as impossible. We already know how we came to be, science has documented and proved this already. Its simple chemistry. So where is the confusion?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: schuyler

Only recently has religion pointed to the idea of life elsewhere, this was not the same thought process back in the 70's or even 80's so no need to act like it was always written. Just because some fellow called the Pope decides to protect his fortunes buy implementing a scape goat into his stories only shows how fickle religion is. Its like Chinese whispers, id love to see the original story the fellow told in the local pub, I am sure he was a cracking story teller.

So what? What are you going on about? Finding "life" somewhere out there is not going to freak anyone out, including your so-called "religious" people, which from your statements you apparently know little about. You don't have much of a case here. In fact, I don't see much evidence that you have a case at all--about anything.

There IS life out there. We haven't found it yet, but we will. Get over it.
edit on 11/8/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think we'll find evidence of intelligent alien life sometime in the near future, but due to the distances involved it will be evidence of life from tens of thousands of years ago. There will be no meet and greet, which is probably a good thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

As let's be honest. News of life elsewhere, ruins all religion. If that happens, mass hysteria breaks out and then, well I do not know. Serious problems occur. Hence the reason such a subject is always portrayed in the light of crazy talk, I guess it is better to leave it there in the case of mass confusion.

News of life elsewehere will likely invigorate religions, most certainly not ruin it. Two types of responses will be typical: denial and absorption. Those that deny ET will either flat-out deny their existence even if one fell on them - or say it are demons or satan himself.. and those that absorb will simply see it as another sign of Gods greatness.

Also, mass-hysteria..?? I don't think so, we've been getting accustomed to the idea for generations. Most of us would probably treat is like New Yorkers treat 9/11: it made an impact (sic), but life goes on.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So whichever side of the fence you are on, there is a slow and obvious build, that is showing from many sources that alien life will be found in 2025.

With new technology like the James Webb Space Telescope and future exploration of the Moons and Planets of our solar system if it's out there we should find it sooner rather then later , Alien life doesn't have to be communicative or sentient to be mind blowing.

Not sure that's right , If God created the Universe who are we to know what he put in it , the Catholic church is open to space brothers and sisters.

You only need to read this forum for a few weeks to know much of what is said is crazy talk.

edit on 8-11-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The 'grey' aliens have been around for (at least) decades, this "new" information seems to be a bit inaccurate.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If the moon landing was real, We are definitely not on par for finding any aliens.

<<   2  3 >>

join