It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what's everyone doing for Election Day?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'll be watching the election news, with great interest, from afar.

I had some groceries delivered this afternoon and have been tucking into slices of melon and gingerbread men. How special is that

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll be working all day and I will also be avoiding that facade they call voting. Instead I think I'll enjoy some mother nature that was legalized here while I look for something interesting to read, preferably something thought provoking.

For those who are voting,have fun stressing out about who will win and who to vote for. I'll be at home getting work done,because I rather put my efforts into something worth my time.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
I'll be working all day and I will also be avoiding that facade they call voting. Instead I think I'll enjoy some mother nature that was legalized here while I look for something interesting to read, preferably something thought provoking.

For those who are voting,have fun stressing out about who will win and who to vote for. I'll be at home getting work done,because I rather put my efforts into something worth my time.

I can get behind that

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Finishing one carving project and starting on another that I've been wanting to do for a while. I'll check who our new President is later.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have the day off from work, cleaning up, some gaming, grocery shopping, then drinking a whole lot of rum, its one of those days.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Damn...A whole lot of Tuesday imbibing. I am jealous.
I literally have a 5:30AM meeting..so watching the horserace just until the winner is obvious...maybe a read on the senate balance as well, then to bed.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Damn...A whole lot of Tuesday imbibing. I am jealous.
I literally have a 5:30AM meeting..so watching the horserace just until the winner is obvious...maybe a read on the senate balance as well, then to bed.

Only way I can get through it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join