It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Just Voted For A Woman For President Of The United States Of America

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So, there was some curiosity about how many folks that responded within this thread actually read the OP, in its entirety. I wondered it as well so I did some counting and here's the answers (as I construed) up to the point of the post directly above this one. No, it was not scientific and no, I do not have a life.

Total posters = 100
I could, rationally, deduce that they read the OP by their first post in thread = 55
I could, rationally, deduce that they did NOT read the OP by their first post in thread = 26

I can't tell, rationally, one way or the other because I was either unable to make heads or tails of their post or their comments didn't appear to have much to do with the subject matter, IMO = 19

So there you go, for whoever may or may not care or be curious.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

You saved me a job lol.

So, at least a quarter of all posters in this thread didn't read the first post?

That's pretty telling and makes you seriously wonder which other threads are effected by members reading nothing but the title.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So, basically, at least 25%, and that is you being generous, of people do not read before they post.

I think when Queen Zazz takes over she will hold a special nightly bedtime story session where we all get to read to her. First up, The Winds of Winter (if it ever frigging comes out).

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's 1/4 that posted and gave themselves away... how many read the first few lines and left angry thinking AM turned Hilary lover in the final minutes of the game. This is why I have a hard time taking some people seriously as well as some topics here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
... how many read the first few lines and left angry thinking AM turned Hilary lover in the final minutes of the game.

I had not even factored that in, now that I see the overall figures I am pretty sure there was a decent amount. The rule of thumb in retail is for every disgruntled person who complains you have ten more who do not.

edit on 9-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I gotta ask, but I think I know the answer because I know you, you put that into a spread sheet, didn't you?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I understand Her Majesty is under the impression she won by the issuance of this single write in vote by Augustus and was last seen doing a walk of shame down Pensylvannia Ave with her equally hungover sister.

According to Facebook, the first siblings got very drunk. I'm not sure who will break the news to her that she is not the leader of the free world. As the OP started this delusion, he may need to be the one.

Warning: Wet works type of blood bath may happen at his local masonic lodge as a result.
Gods speed my friend.
edit on 9-11-2016 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I'm not sure who will break the news to her that she is not the leader of the free world. As the OP started this delusion, he may need to be the one.

Warning: Wet works type of blood bath may happen at his local masonic lodge as a result.
Gods speed my friend.

You're right. You're absolutely right. This needs to be handled post haste. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

DB!!!!! Get over here and tell Zazz she got smoked!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I gotta ask, but I think I know the answer because I know you, you put that into a spread sheet, didn't you?

LMAO!!!!

Yes, of course.

Why can't I have any secrets! *I suppose you'll be wanting a copy with the names?
edit on 9-11-2016 by TNMockingbird because: * added a ?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Why can't I have any secrets!

You have them. I never told anyone about that thing. You know, where that stuff happened. Twice.

Soooooo embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well, Zazz might not have become president, but she certainly can still be the empress of the free world once she emerges from her drunken coma, no?

Bibo ergo sum!

edit on 9 11 2016 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sirrurg
Well, Zazz might not have become president, but she certainly can still be the empress of the free world once she emerges from her drunken coma, no?

If only we had your support yesterday. We could have been within striking distance.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yea, sorry about that. When I read your post it was a bit late to catch a plane to the US.

ETA: I'll make sure to write her in during our election next year, though.
edit on 9 11 2016 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Please do, you Europeans could benefit from some Aussie sensibilities and an injection of their interesting culture.

Their hobbies are quite fun. My favorite is, 'I forgot to check my shoe before I put it on and now the brown recluse got me! Guess how long I have to live?'.

You'll love that one.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Please do, you Europeans could benefit from some Aussie sensibilities and an injection of their interesting culture.

Their hobbies are quite fun. My favorite is, 'I forgot to check my shoe before I put it on and now the brown recluse got me! Guess how long I have to live?'.

You'll love that one.

I think I'll pass on participating in that particular hobby, but I guess it is kinda fun to watch others do it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

*sigh*

Our Queen expects more from her minions. You willing to wrestle a bull shark or antagonize a dingo instead?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Sure!

I'd also get into a boxing match with a kangaroo, play wombat-bowling or climb a eucalyptus tree to tickle some koalas!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Where is our drunken Queen?

Zazz - don't pull a Hillary so soon. Your subjects await your commands.

In the interim, I am invoking the articles of confederation that I know you will write to take myself out of my time-out so I can get a margarita.

Oh, the humanity....

[1800 Tequila, rocks no salt]

Lacking specific orders from my Queen, I have proceeded to get hammered.

God, I love Tequila...

Zazz? Oh, Zazz?...

Wake up darling...your subjects are revolting.

In addition to the smell related to my previous sentence, they also are milling around aimlessly.

I of course have showered, shaved and dressed as always.

So I am a fine looking drunk as long as I keep still - lol.

God bless me...

Yum!

Ummm Zazz?

ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER!!

Have a little hair of the dog...works wonders. I personally am sipping a breakfast Margarita. I'm hoping your next decree demands good Bloody Mary's in the morning for all of us.

Breakfast of champions!

I and my margarita are leaving the time-out corner. Arrest me if you want - especially if you're serving cocktails on the Slip-N-Slide....

ETA - I'm getting a kitten too. I'm hoping Luke (my German Shepherd) gets along well with what may be our new leader.

On a final note I got a call from the Donald asking if I knew where you were. I was non-committal in my response but if he calls back, I may have to tell him you were cocktailing last night with the rest of us. Veritas and all that, you know...

[Big Silly Grin]

Zazz? Oh, Zazz?

Lacking specific instructions from my queen, I have proceeded to get hammered. But I did so in a way that honors my queen.

But it's now time to take your throne woman!

Your subjects are revolting.

And they are milling around aimlessly in addition to stinking up the place as per above.

I, on the other hand have showered and shaved and am a good representative of our government. As long as I don't have to move of course....or I'll fall flat on my face.

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bad move, Clinton was crazy my man!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Bad move, Clinton was crazy my man!!!

Hello, Mr. Number 27. What makes you think I voted for Clinton?

edit on 9-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join