It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Just Voted For A Woman For President Of The United States Of America

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe Augustus should have held primaries and let ATS decide.

Instead of making de facto 'presidents'.

This little 'exercise is too much like real life.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's very much like real life, isn't it?

Someone makes a funny, someone doesn't get it due to comprehension skills and/or being lazy. Said someone moans and feels all butt hurt.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Non compliance will mean instant exile.
Unless you save a cat or dog from a shelter.

I have and can do that however, I would need to know where I would possibly be exiled to as to weigh my options.

You know...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That is an awesome idea and I think I will do that next time. There will be one caveat however, I will automatically disenfranchise anyone without a sense of humor or that does not read past thread titles prior to posting.

Know anyone like that?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Instead of making de facto 'presidents'.

This little 'exercise is too much like real life.

I think AM picked a fine candidate. She will make dictators great again and build a giant wall on our border, made from the millions of firearms she confiscates...and the bodies of those that refuse to comply.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You forgot she was going to make BLM her own special citizen police force to kill whitey.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Right On Right On Right On

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Our food does not blow.

Its just simple, most of the best of it is rustic, and does not contain more spice than is required to run a nuclear reactor.

Yorkshire puddings are delicious, roast dinners are amazing, fish and chips are the absolute bomb, not to mention the fact that we have some of the most daring and adventurous scientific chefs operating on our shores as well.

I wept when Arthur Treacher left us... because the only
vestige of real seafood was soon to be sold off and
eradicated for the sake of profit margin. It proved true
to the horror of nearby naysayers and other wankers.
Now we have Led Robster (not really a typo if you've
tasted any) --- some overpriced, breaded wall patch.

Back to the thread-- at least Augie pulled the right
write in.. Zazz's got prettier toes than a pair of
whole Cankles with digitally enhanced stereo blurring.
After one biggie ran afoul of a walnut Chesterfield lion.
Ah the Outback... where the bugs are deadlier than
our mountain cats with shingles.

I await with click-baited breath the results of this
electoral fiasco. May the biggest cheater WIN! And then
the gits will certify the travesty anyway. THERE'S stupid.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I had to write in the ex-CIA assassin for Goldman Sachs.

Two in the head baby!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You forgot she was going to make BLM her own special citizen police force to kill whitey.

Cool!

Will she cancel Christmas? She should cancel Christmas, ban Christianity and institute Sharia law.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Two in the head baby!!

Uh, who are we looking to ventilate?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Will she cancel Christmas? She should cancel Christmas, ban Christianity and institute Sharia law.

Most likely, Queen Zazz doesn't like war unless it is on Christmas.

Happy Festivus loser.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I wasn't even aware of the all cats all the time platform. Now that I am, my endorsement is that much stronger.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Two in the head baby!!

Uh, who are we looking to ventilate?

I don't know about this we you are referring to. The way I see it, Trump and Hillary will start a bunch of protracted wars in the Middle East. I voted for the guy who will not only start those wars, he'll win them.

Also no more PC crap either, 'controlled pair', what the hell is that?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
I want to write in "no confidence" for president. We'll see how that works when I get to the polls.

I was seriously on the fence until I was standing on the line. I knew who/what I was voting for on all other levels but as I stood there and waited (the line was almost an hour) it dawned on me. I could not articulate what exactly I was going for but one of the moderators just used the tagline 'Vote Humor!' in a message to me which I thought was brilliant. That pretty much summed up what I was thinking while standing in the school gym waiting my turn even though I did not know it at the time.

Now, I was obviously being funny with much of my Original Post but I do like Zazz and the point I was making with my vote is that I think a transplanted Aussie could do a better job running our country than what we have been spoon fed. Not that I have anything against Aussies in general, transplanted or not. Plus, my protest vote was actually going to be Thomas Jefferson as I have posted in the past weeks/months. But, ATS won out and I made my decision.

I say if you feel you need to write 'no confidence' then you should. If you write 'Zazzafrazz' or whomever, I still support your right to make that decision for yourself. Do what you think is best for you, everyone else has their own vote to worry about.
My vote of "no confidence" is in. It was absolutely easy for me to do.

Edit - There were more choices for president than any other office on the list, yet you'd think there were two from the way people talk.
edit on 8-11-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Most likely, Queen Zazz doesn't like war unless it is on Christmas.

Happy Festivus loser.

Sweet!

I will proudly display my Festivus pole made out of beer cans.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Non compliance will mean instant exile.
Unless you save a cat or dog from a shelter.

I have and can do that however, I would need to know where I would possibly be exiled to as to weigh my options.

You know...

why my old penal colony of course

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Bloody stupid waste of a vote, Hillary will destroy your country and you make a thread celebrating her?
Everyday here on ATS Augustus you see how much corruption is dug up on her, yet you vote for her?
Sounds like you've not done your homework at all on who you are voting for.
Trump would at least drain the swamp but you just want to get right in there.
Voting for Hillary though like you did is doing nothing but filling that swamp with more waste products.
Only a dingbat would vote Hillary I'm really surprised at what you've done today.
The only good thing you can say about Hillary is that her level of corruption is consistent.
Early voters probably have given her this election and the woeful media just turns a blind eye to her corruption.
Zip your lip shut next time you start supporting a thieving lying Hillary because my opinion of you has dropped now.
Alarmingly so many of you seem to turn a blind eye to her atrocious behavior, animals have more morals than her.
Zoo's probably have better candidates to support than Hillary.
Zoo's are probably where she should be put, behind bars where we can marvel at how she can lie with a straight face.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
I wasn't even aware of the all cats all the time platform. Now that I am, my endorsement is that much stronger.

Peace.

Fool, cats have controlled the platform since Egypt's Old Kingdom.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Bloody stupid waste of a vote, Hillary will destroy your country and you make a thread celebrating her?
Everyday here on ATS Augustus you see how much corruption is dug up on her, yet you vote for her?
Sounds like you've not done your homework at all on who you are voting for.
Trump would at least drain the swamp but you just want to get right in there.
Voting for Hillary though like you did is doing nothing but filling that swamp with more waste products.
Only a dingbat would vote Hillary I'm really surprised at what you've done today.
The only good thing you can say about Hillary is that her level of corruption is consistent.
Early voters probably have given her this election and the woeful media just turns a blind eye to her corruption.
Zip your lip shut next time you start supporting a thieving lying Hillary because my opinion of you has dropped now.
Alarmingly so many of you seem to turn a blind eye to her atrocious behavior, animals have more morals than her.
Zoo's probably have better candidates to support than Hillary.
Zoo's are probably where she should be put, behind bars where we can marvel at how she can lie with a straight face.

Another person to add to the collection of ATS members who can't read past the title of a thread.

PS. It's not about Hillary.

new topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join