It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Just Voted For A Woman For President Of The United States Of America

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We have to write a new national anthem.

What rhymes with, "A dingo ate my baby?"

I am moving to Santo Domingo or turning into a Kuwaiti.

If Zazza does not win.

Zazza 2106

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I stuck with a white man, I wrote in Pat Paulsen. seriously, and felt good about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
I want to write in "no confidence" for president. We'll see how that works when I get to the polls.

I was seriously on the fence until I was standing on the line. I knew who/what I was voting for on all other levels but as I stood there and waited (the line was almost an hour) it dawned on me. I could not articulate what exactly I was going for but one of the moderators just used the tagline 'Vote Humor!' in a message to me which I thought was brilliant. That pretty much summed up what I was thinking while standing in the school gym waiting my turn even though I did not know it at the time.

Now, I was obviously being funny with much of my Original Post but I do like Zazz and the point I was making with my vote is that I think a transplanted Aussie could do a better job running our country than what we have been spoon fed. Not that I have anything against Aussies in general, transplanted or not. Plus, my protest vote was actually going to be Thomas Jefferson as I have posted in the past weeks/months. But, ATS won out and I made my decision.

I say if you feel you need to write 'no confidence' then you should. If you write 'Zazzafrazz' or whomever, I still support your right to make that decision for yourself. Do what you think is best for you, everyone else has their own vote to worry about.

edit on 8-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
That made me cry a little. I cried in a mysterious way that you are likely not capable of understanding.

It was a cryptic-crying; but I cried.

Thanks for a great post.

Now, now, cryptic is not going to fly in this thread. You need to get into detail with us. What made you cry about that?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10
I am moving to Santo Domingo or turning into a Kuwaiti.

If Zazza does not win.

Zazza 2106

I am the enteral optimist but you may want to start getting your stuff packed.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I stuck with a white man, I wrote in Pat Paulsen. seriously, and felt good about it.

If you felt good about it then you did the right thing my friend.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You need to get into detail with us. What made you cry about that?

I'm kinda crying too hard at the moment to answer but...

Your unabashed candidness...*sob*...your perpiscuity...*heave/sob*...your candor.

*wahhhhh*

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
I'm kinda crying too hard at the moment to answer but...

Your unabashed candidness...*sob*...your perpiscuity...*heave/sob*...your candor.

*wahhhhh*

Wow, I didn't think me voting Zazz 2016 would have that kind of impact on someone but I'm flattered. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I didn't think me voting Zazz 2016

Alright then. It's back on the #-list for you.

You obviously live too close to Canada.

Very funny.

P.S. Zazz is all that. too. Go Zazz 2016!
edit on 8-11-2016 by Dan00 because: and that's lunch.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Oh, wait, did you get all weepy because you thought I was voting for you-know-who?

Oh, boy.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I do sincerely hope you are not as disappointed in the way this "historic election" turns out as we were about the results of the last one. I think it was Winston Churchill who once said, "The people always get the government which they deserve." In many was I hope this is not the case this time.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TheBulk
She often insults much of the country, those people are your political enemy so you're cool with it.

She does? I could not imagine a Presidential candidate insulting fellow citizens. That seems unheard of.

Where the hell you been at for the last eight years ?

Between the Republicans are flat earthers, to climate deniers, to we need more gun control because everyone apparentely is a mass murder just waiting to happen.

And then we can't forget EVERYONE at Wall Street is like Maddoff or some other bullsnip.

Not to mention CLinton insulting her challenger for months, and those that support him.

And your thread title is sexist.

'I just voted for a woman for president of the united states'.

So what the hell does her sex have to do with anything ?

Out of everything she's 'promised'.

After all the lies.

Shes a woman is what you were left with.

Guess what ?

I voted for TRUMP to keep the wannabe Kim Jun CLinton out of the White House.

His sex didn't have anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
I do sincerely hope you are not as disappointed in the way this "historic election" turns out as we were about the results of the last one. I think it was Winston Churchill who once said, "The people always get the government which they deserve." In many was I hope this is not the case this time.

I will be sincerely disappointed if anyone but the Witch Queen of Oz wins.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Between the Republicans are flat earthers, to climate deniers, to we need more gun control because everyone apparentely is a mass murder just waiting to happen.

And then we can't forget EVERYONE at Wall Street is like Maddoff or some other bullsnip.

Not to mention CLinton insulting her challenger for months, and those that support him.

After all the lies.

Guess what ?

What does what you just wrote have to do with my comments about Zazzafrazz?

edit on 8-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TheBulk
She often insults much of the country, those people are your political enemy so you're cool with it.

She does? I could not imagine a Presidential candidate insulting fellow citizens. That seems unheard of.

After all the lies.

Guess what ?

OMFG....Why don't people read past the title?

edit on 8-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Me thinks this thread has not only succeeded in pointing out the ludicrousness of this election, it's also turned out to be a successful experiment in determining just how many ATSers fail to read opening posts in full and just simply go by thread titles. Deny ignorance indeed...

You deserve to get bumped up to at least the 32nd level at your next lodge meeting.

Gold star for you Augmeister !

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
OMFG....Why don't people read past the title?

You would think what political points could have been scored on me would have happened somewhere before Page 19.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Won me over this year! YAY DIABETES!! wait, no alcohol...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Me thinks this thread has not only succeeded in pointing out the ludicrousness of this election, it's also turned out to be a successful experiment in determining just how many ATSers fail to read opening posts in full and just simply go by thread titles. Deny ignorance indeed...

'He voted for Clinton's vagina!!!!!'

I think that's what a bunch of them saw. I mean, it's not like the Original Post was that long or anything. Oh, well, lesson learned.

You deserve to get bumped up to at least the 32nd level at your next lodge meeting.

Psst! I got that one already. But the thought is appreciated Madame Prime Minister.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow you realllllly hate my pants suits.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join