It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Just Voted For A Woman For President Of The United States Of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yeah, you heard me, I did it. In an election cycle that made me want to vomit and which ran counter to everything I think our great country should espouse I listened to people who kept screaming, 'Vote your conscience!!!!!'. So I did.

I am sure many of you are saying, 'Augie, I thought you were voting for Thomas Jefferson?!?!?' Well, I did not for him, because, news flash, he's dead and dead guys cannot do doodley squat. As I stood there in the voting booth I had an epiphany, a revelation, an out of body experience were I realized that I am NOT going to throw my vote away for someone that cannot win (bless you anyway Thomas Jefferson) or worse, someone I cannot tolerate. I instead voted for someone who is not going to insult half the country, who is not going to make me ashamed to be an American, to not make me feel like I had to hold my nose when I pulled the lever for them, who actually is closer to my political views then I thought and who I think would actually do a spectacular job.

I voted for her because she has common sense, because she has integrity and because she is intelligent. I voted for her because she is level headed, considerate of others and a genuinely nice person, and yes, I really do believe that last part. So should you.

'But what about the drawbacks?!?!?!', you may be saying. I am willing to overlook these to prevent catastrophe, not only here but abroad. We need someone who understands foreign relations, how to negotiate, how to relate and interact with other people. She can do this. So what that she has a few minor character flaws? I can forgive those. So what that I may not agree with every single thing she says? She makes sense more often than not. So what that she may not be able to get every little political issue passed with little to no Congressional support? She will work to unite people instead of divide them. So what that she may not even be a legal citizen? I heard the same thing about Obama.

I can live with these things and so should you. Stop getting sucked into partisan politics and do what you know is right. If you have not already voted then join me and helping to make history, join me in bucking the system and trying to prevent a despicable human being from becoming the President of the United States of America!

And for those of you who may not believe I actually did this scroll down for your proof...

Wait for it...

Yeah, I voted Zazz for President. You know why? Because she would do a better job than any of the ding dongs running. Oh, and before you think that taking a picture of me voting is illegal, I did my homework, unlike that potato head Justin Timberwolf, no laws here in New Jersey about taking pictures in the voting booth! So join me in making America really, really, realy great again and get with her, vote Zazz 2016!

Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Lock her up! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! In my basement! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz! Hail Zazz!

Oh, and P.S. Zazz, when you get to the White House don't forget to appoint me Secretary of Cocktails. You're gonna need copious amounts of booze to deal with 4 years of this crap.

edit on 8-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

edit on 11/8/2016 by kosmicjack because: edit at OP request.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Legend
You for Vice President.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I don't want it, let her pick Kali or BH or someone else. I just want normalcy.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sexist.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

She often insults much of the country, those people are your political enemy so you're cool with it.

link   

NO NO NO and....NOOOO!!!
Canada first!!

Zazz for Prime Minister!!!!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I always vote for Diabetes. Every year it wins over more and more Americans.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Sexist.

Maybe. But in an election of worse and worser I decided to do something I could live with.

I think people must have been wondering why I left the booth laughing instead of crying like the rest of them.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
She often insults much of the country, those people are your political enemy so you're cool with it.

She does? I could not imagine a Presidential candidate insulting fellow citizens. That seems unheard of.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
NO NO NO and....NOOOO!!!
Canada first!!

Zazz for Prime Minister!!!!!

You can have Sponge-y, she should run for PM. I would illegally cross the border to vote for her too. We would all get Ski-dos and Crown Royal.

edit on 8-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Oh well some lack common sense,if she win's and I lose my right to own a firearm,I'll remember who helped march in communism

link   

oh man, get #ed! You may as well as voted for sliced cheese. Oh well, least it was not Clinton.

link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Too bad. She's Aussie! After much consideration I shall be writing her in at our next Aussie election!

Actually, bugger it. NEW WORLD ORDER with Zazz as Prez! That's an idea I can get behind!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Oh well some lack common sense,if she win's and I lose my right to own a firearm,I'll remember who helped march in communism

I have a feeling Zazz is not going to be able to confiscate your firearms.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I voted for her because she has common sense, because she has integrity and because she is intelligent. I voted for her because she is level headed, considerate of others and a genuinely nice person, and yes, I really do believe that last part. So should you.

What flavor was the kool-aid?

And btw, good luck with maintaining that mindset. We'll see if, or how long, it lasts.

link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You may as well as voted for sliced cheese. Oh well, least it was not Clinton.

Zazz is a vast improvement over sliced cheese and Clinton.

We've had far too many Presidential dogs. Hell, the last one was a total wuss dog, now we can have some White House cats, like 34 of them.

Hail Zazz! Screw you establishment!

link   

You voted for her just because she's hot.

+16 more 
link   

originally posted by: NuncaPiensas
What flavor was the kool-aid?

And btw, good luck with maintaining that mindset. We'll see if, or how long, it lasts.

I see someone did not read past the title or first few paragraphs.

Try again.

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

You often don't read OPs and comment from ignorance.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
You voted for her just because she's hot.

That too.

And the fact that she's a little crazy makes her hotter.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join