It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 35 - Election Day edition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: introvert

Anyone with an ounce of concern for women or the LGBT community should be horrified.

Horrified that the money that was donated to the CF will be used to help people across the globe, including women and LGBT folks?

Ya, how concerning.

But that most of it went directly to the Clintons? And that Chelsea used some of that money for a $3 million dollar wedding?

Of course she did.

Because someone hinted at it.

Doesn't take much for the anti-Hillary's to turn one sentence in to hyperbole fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Strange in that he parsed his words about being fed the leaks by Russia?

I think in PR parlance, it's called a non-denial..

The Clinton campaign, when they were not spreading obvious untruths, pointed to unnamed sources or to speculative and vague statements from the intelligence community to suggest a nefarious allegiance with Russia. The campaign was unable to invoke evidence about our publications—because none exists.

Wouldn't that have been a convenient time to unequivocally say the source is not Russian FSB?
Rather than.."you have no evidence"?

Assange wants out of the Ecuadorian Embassy...and Russia has offered him safe-haven for a price. They are already sheltering Snowden.

All that is left for Assange is to figure out a way to get from the Ecuadorian Embassy to Russia..and FSB have promised they can pull that off for him.

It will be an interesting next 6 months for Assange.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Star for the first class guitar show!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Anyone with an ounce of concern for women or the LGBT community should be horrified.

Horrified that the money that was donated to the CF will be used to help people across the globe, including women and LGBT folks?

Ya, how concerning.

But that most of it went directly to the Clintons? And that Chelsea used some of that money for a $3 million dollar wedding?

Directly to the Clintons? That would be illegal. Can you prove that?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The bulk of them speak for themselves. Its all to vast of a project, it'd have taken me an entire nother week to do them any better. In fact they needed to be posted laid out like that to then take them and arrange them beyond the shrapnel. But we dont have draft editors in here. Way to disrespect the brutal task I undertook there so people could see what it was about though. I'll remember this.

Youre the expert though, you shouldn't need any of it explained to you.

For one thing, the one thing you canT dream of debunking is the fact that even at face value it all debunks every notion of those people actually truly representing liberal values. As I expected, its all public showboat lip service is all their hollow words mean.

Which really calls into question what the point of you pushing on beyond this point defending them OR disrespecting the wikileaks and people who have slaved away to bring the truth to light while you sit back and crap all over everybody.
edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Now that the election crap is done (people already done making up their minds) you'd think those 'other people' their job wold be done, and they'd just let the wiki nerds have their little circle jerk fun in peace. But nope, the clock is still milkin'.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ya, how concerning.

The Podesta Wikileaks dumps show that the CF was cooking the books after insiders like Doug Band had issues with Chelsea.
So they may have covered their tracks.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Way to disrespect the brutal task I undertook there so people could see what it was about though. I'll remember thi

Why would I feel sorry for you taking all that time to spread propaganda and out of context information?

For one thing, the one thing you can dream of debunking is the fact that even at face value it all debunks every notion of those people actually truly representing liberal values. As I expected, its all public showboat lip service is all their hollow words mean.

We already knew that. Clinton and her friends are not liberals. They are Right of center. Almost Republicans.

Which really calls into question what the point of you pushing on beyond this point defending them OR disrespecting the wikileaks and people who have slaved away to bring the truth to light while you sit back and crap all over everybody.

You may think you are on some great crusade of justice and truth, but your not. You're wasting our time with tabloid-style garbage that lacks substance, and most importantly, context.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ya, how concerning.

The Podesta Wikileaks dumps show that the CF was cooking the books after insiders like Doug Band had issues with Chelsea.

Have they proven that, or is that your interpretation?

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ya, how concerning.

Assumptions in meaning.

You know what they say about ASSume.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

We already knew that. Clinton and her friends are not liberals. They are Right of center. Almost Republicans.

Other then I believe Clinton & friends do support Equality/Equal Opportunity/Equal Rights for all people.

I see nothing else I would consider Liberal.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Okay, now we know you are 'Right of center. Almost Republican', as afterall you grandstand defending & nurturing her and Obama, all the crap they just try spin & sell, as well to defend those who go after them, at every pass you're not lurking far behind.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

Ya, how concerning.

Of course she did.

Doesn't take much for the anti-Hillary's to turn one sentence in to hyperbole fact.

Maybe my English is bad? Can you interpret what Doug Band meant in this e-mail?

The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents…,” Band wrote to John Podesta, now Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.

“I hope that you will speak to her and end this. Once we go down this road…”

link   

why the dnc resignations over hyperbole? If you think wikileaks has brought nothing to light the resignations alone prove that to be false. this is far from the end of what comes from the wikileaks, in fact I think there will be a whole lot more come from the revelations. I know as a clinton supporter you feel you have to make light of them but truth from any form or source is still truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Didn't you happen by the threads about how at CF men get a paid way more than the women do?

The election is as good as done now.

We can all be honest now.

Or are you guys already setting up in advance to blindly follow them to a fault?

If you guys wont watchdog her then expect about the worst to follow.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ya, how concerning.

Of course she did.

The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents…,” Band wrote to John Podesta, now Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.

You are wasting your time.
If you had Chelsea in handcuffs in front of these people, with cancelled checks from the Clinton Foundation accounts paying for her wedding stapled to her forehead...... they would ask you for proof.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ya, how concerning.

Of course she did.

Yes, I read it.

You know what they say about ASSume.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Annee

Didn't you happen by the threads about how at CF men get a paid way more than the women do?

The election is as good as done now.

We can all be honest now.

Or are you guys already setting up in advance to blindly follow them to a fault?

If you guys wont watchdog her then expect about the worst to follow.

I can never understand what point you're trying to make.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Interestingly...that email was in response to Chelsea Clinton (CVC) instituting strict oversight and ethical review of all foundation activities.

The email he was responding to..

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Doug Band wrote: > I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation > The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party > > I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people > > Not smart

It was a threat that Podesta was supposed to pass on to Chelsea...If she hammered down on internal investigations she might be investigated herself..

Specifically

- her getting paid for campaigning,
-using foundation resources for her wedding
-and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....

The implication is that she worked for the Foundation during that time "life for a decade"..."Taxes on money from her parents"...meaning mom and dad give her money and she should be paying taxes on it..."Paid for campaigning". Mentioning her moms candidacy while representing the foundation in speeches and presentations..."Foundation Resources for wedding"...he didn't say funds...so this might have been using aides to organize and plan etc.

All of that assuming you were looking for logical analysis...

If you want full on hyperbolic, political spin...this post won't help.

Email here:
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/52046

edit on 8-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

using foundation resources for her wedding

Is that legal?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join