It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS/GoldmanSax/Pedo Dennis Hastert/3.5mil Hush$ To "Individual A"/Vanish Denny?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sibel Edmonds is the whistle blowier who waged a social network war against Dennis Hastert that brought this whole rancid affair to light. He described Hastert as a serial molester and I quote “covers too many people from both sides of the political aisle for it to ever proceed in public.”

"Denny" Dennis Hastert got 15 months for molesting a boy.

Golman Sax Corp Comm. Dir. Rickard L Siewert emailed Podesta "Might be time for Denny (Dennis Hastert) to vanish to an undisclosed island.
Podesta either didn't reply or his email hasn't been found.

Hastert was convicted and sentenced to a measly 15 months in jail for molesting four boys last April. Hastert paid someone referred to as “Individual A” $3.5 million in hush money. You can read Hasterts indictment here.

In the emails Richard L. “Jake” Siewert, Jr. the head of corporate communications for Goldman Sachs, forwards John Podesta with the subject line: “Tax Breaking News” a politico story about Dennis Hastert. Siewert then says to John Podesta, “Might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.” Podesta never replied or his reply hasn’t been found yet.

“The Justice Department on Thursday announced an indictment against former House Speaker Dennis Hastert for allegedly structuring cash transactions to avoid financial reporting rules and lying to the FBI about his conduct. A grand jury in Illinois charged that Hastert agreed to pay an unnamed individual $3.5 million as part of an effort to conceal “his prior misconduct.”

Federal Judge Thomas Durkin the judge that sentenced Hastert is quoted calling Hastert, a “serial child molester.”

FBI translator whistle-blower Sibel Edmonds and James Corbett covered the real Dennis Hastert case back in October, 2015, that the mainstream media wouldn’t dare touch pedophilia, blackmail, Graymail and drug money.

In 2015, Sibel launched a social network campaign to expose Dennis Hastert’s real crimes.

Sibel is quoted calling the Hastert scandal “too deep, too dark” and said that it “covers too many people from both sides of the political aisle for it to ever proceed in public.”

wearechange.org...
edit on 8-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

edit on 8-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
only problem is...
the boys involved with were students at a school he was coaching for. I don't think he was even really into the political arena then was he??

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It's true this pedophilia thing does go too far and across both sides of the aisle to go mainstream. But as an ATSer it's kind of like "hello, it already has" but maybe not quite yet. Since they can't have it known by all the peasants that stuff like this is happening maybe they really are about to try to kill us all off then replace us with a bunch of foreigners who don't know about this and will hopefully work happily in the new satanic order system or however you want to call them.
a reply to: seasonal

edit on 8-11-2016 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

only problem is...
the boys involved with were students at a school he was coaching for. I don't think he was even really into the political arena then was he??

I can see it that way too. I looked at it as the effect and ramifications to the political landscape that is always changing, but today is a seismic shift with the election that seems to have made this into a political hot potato.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I kind of find this more interesting....

thinkprogress.org...

he was the last of the speakers involved in the clinton impeachment, both in the sequence of time and as far as going down. and it very well could have been a matter of being kind to him. they left him alone till he was aged, and now he gets free healthcare for the rest of his life.

but, one has to wonder, is this what happens when one starts bringing up their political opponent's dirty laundry, or at least the clinton's??

if it is, trump better hope that he's cleaner than clean because well, it might take a year, or ten years, but eventually he will go down in the same manner.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

It's true this pedophilia thing does go too far and across both sides of the aisle to go mainstream. But as an ATSer it's kind of like "hello, it already has" but maybe not quite yet. Since they can't have it known by all the peasants that stuff like this is happening maybe they really are about to try to kill us all off then replace us with a bunch of foreigners who don't know about this and will hopefully work happily in the new satanic order system or however you want to call them.

If "they" wanted to replace us with foreigners they would have to get people who have no internet access right now. This is a world aide story, and if a person can read, and have computers, cat is out of the bag.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

thinkprogress.org...

Thank you, this was a well laid out story. It tells a story of rotten lawless people who should know better.

Why do I feel this is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

lol... because it's just the tip of the iceburg....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

lol... because it's just the tip of the iceburg....

Stop

I hope we continue to cut these rotten soulless people out of their cushy life into a prison cell.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I think the number is 3 million kids go missing every year. It has to be prevalent and systemic for this to be covered up, right down to major police forces. The question I ask all the time, where are the kids? I know it sounds sick, but how many peds own cat/dog/cattle food companies and what's really in spam, bologna, hot dogs and other mystery meats?

Drain the swamp, worldwide!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

there's a big difference between actually busting up these rings that keep popping up to serve the rich and famous and just using them to take shots at your political opponents though.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thanks for that.

Your right, its protein, and where does it go. I wish we didn't have to contemplate such things.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

there's a big difference between actually busting up these rings that keep popping up to serve the rich and famous and just using them to take shots at your political opponents though.

Who's taken shots at politicians that haven't earned them?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Thanks for that.

Your right, its protein, and where does it go. I wish we didn't have to contemplate such things.

I would hate to have to go through the exercise of breaking it all down, but for a sick and twisted person (people) that is roughly 132,000,000 pounds a year of usable commodity. That does not include adults that go missing. One thing to look at would be industrial centrifuge sales and have they increased dramatically over the years. Usable chemical separation does in part use centrifuges. Just playing devil's advocate here, since I have used a lot of different technologies.

ETA: Or maybe there is some truth to abductions and we are being systematically culled as a food source for off planet use. Pure speculation of course based on other people's subjective view of reality.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/8.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Americans eat an estimated 52.billion pounds a year. (2012)

I hate the implications.

Regardless, your right that's a bunch of material.
www.npr.org...
edit on 8-11-2016 by seasonal because: source

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Americans eat an estimated 52.billion pounds a year. (2012)

I hate the implications.

Regardless, your right that's a bunch of material.
www.npr.org...

Gives a whole new meaning to 1-10% filler and meat byproducts.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ahhh meat processing. If people saw it they wouldn't eat it.

top topics

join