It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Remember the pedo symbol used at Terasol? Just found the exact same logo for Ontario first aid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
FBI symbols for pedophilia in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pedo symbol for besta pizza
mybestapizza.com...

Pedo symbol logo for the restaurant across the street where Hillary and former secretary of state madeleine albright were at. Scroll to the bottom. The small heart in the large heart with the child hand in the adult hand
archive.is...

Now take a look at this
www.ontariofirstaid.ca...

Everything is in plain sight isn't it? Coincidence or something ominous? I wonder what would happen if someone called them and told the receptionist that they're using the universal pedo symbol for girl lover and their logo is also used in a connection to child trafficking business fronts? Perhaps many are simply unaware but I can be sure their Tuesday would be a #show once a tipster called it in.
Hmmm.

eta:
Here's another
www.yelp.ca...
edit on 8-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
FBI symbols for pedophilia in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pedo symbol for besta pizza
mybestapizza.com...

Pedo symbol logo for the restaurant across the street where Hillary and former secretary of state madeleine albright were at. Scroll to the bottom. The small heart in the large heart with the child hand in the adult hand
archive.is...

Now take a look at this

Everything is in plain sight isn't it? Coincidence or something ominous? I wonder what would happen if someone called them and told the receptionist that they're using the universal pedo symbol for girl lover and their logo is also used in a connection to child trafficking business fronts? Perhaps many are simply unaware but I can be sure their Tuesday would be a #show once a tipster called it in.
Hmmm.

So by the looks of it OntarioFirstAid are running training courses for CPR ETC, first thing I would looking at is do they work in third world locations and if so where..

Do they do school visits? who do they train who is their client base??.

WHO RUNS IT???

My eyes have been opened to all these hidden in plain sight symbols, and the one with the hearts and the hands are fairly unique "unless" it was taken from a basic website builder and was in the design category of said builder..

It warrants a closer look that is for sure..

RA
edit on 8-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Um...

Right, well this just is not my area of expertise, but I have a question all the same.

You posted the list of identifying marks in one link, but the logo of the heart with the hands in it does not appear in your example of a CONFIRMED logo, used as an ID by online predators. So what I want to know is, precisely how did you arrive at the assumption that the logo used for the medical centre and the bistro, are linked to anything nefarious?

I only ask, because you failed to support or detail the link at all in your thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Because if you've been following the bread crumbs in all the other threads, you'll see that these business are linked together. Comet pizza and besta pizza owned by the same guy. Pedo symbols used in both. Control the Record and Hillary's staff frequent these places. They also go to terasolartisans which also has a heart within a heart and is directly across the street. The child's hand in the adult's hand is an added feature and given the context of this dark circumstantial evidence, it's abundantly clear. For me. Also, besta pizza's logo has cheese and dots, added for obscurity.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Um...

Right, well this just is not my area of expertise, but I have a question all the same.

You posted the list of identifying marks in one link, but the logo of the heart with the hands in it does not appear in your example of a CONFIRMED logo, used as an ID by online predators. So what I want to know is, precisely how did you arrive at the assumption that the logo used for the medical centre and the bistro, are linked to anything nefarious?

I only ask, because you failed to support or detail the link at all in your thread.

Until, or if the pedo ring of the elite is brought down, we will not really know...Too many unverified stories. Until then people like Trump, and Bill get to walk!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

grasping at straws - only gets you a hand full of straw

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What I mean is, where are you seeing the link between these foul symbols, and the heart with the hands in it? Because, without wishing to sound dense, I am just not seeing it.

I mean, if I view everything through the lens of being terrified for my son, and almost religiously determined to root out every POSSIBLE nest of SOB the world has ever produced, just in case there is a threat, then... I dunno, maybe?

All I am saying is that I am not seeing what you are seeing in the image. Used at Terasol, it seems to suggest that the business it is being used to promote, is one whose food and drinks will appeal to everyone and make them love the crap out of the eatery or bistro involved, and use of a heart in medical logos is not that unusual either. I will not deny that the logos look similar, but you have not really connected the heart logo with the hands in it, to any of the other logos or groups who might potentially use them to identify one another.

For example, what do you think this logo means, as opposed to all the other logos you posted? The others seem to link to particular factions of sexual terrorists, so which faction do you think this logo refers to, and why? Where are the connections here? Thats my main query. For all we know at this point, the logo could be generic, selected for use for totally different reasons by the bistro and the medical group?

I have not seen anything which makes me jump on the wagon you are riding.

link   
You might be on to something. They have one friend in contact section called boutique bakery. The cakes are very creepy.

link   
a reply to: slider1982

Trying to get into wikileaks to do some searching. However, it seems down on election day. How convenient.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Trying to get into wikileaks to do some searching. However, it seems down on election day. How convenient.

Just checked Wiki, its up and running

No conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So how exactly are you attempting (I say attempt, because it is a blatant fail without at least some evidence) to link the known symbols with the restaurants and now CPR training place. Although I could see the CPR place getting in trouble for copyright infringement or something similar if the bistro has any rights to the symbol.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Took a long time for the page to load, but the podesta files are still loading, been a few minutes now. Won't open at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I read those threads yesterday, they seemed to be relying a lot on non-confirmed information. The inclusion of these new sites seems to strongly suggest this image is just a piece of cheap clip-art, probably sold on hundreds of old-school CD-ROM clipart collections favoured by low-end graphic and web designers.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Whoops, sorry for the double post.
edit on 8-11-2016 by dangerballs because: Double-post

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Why not just call or email the Medical place and ask them where they got the logo. Tell them you wanted to use it and wanted to see if it was copyrighted....

They probably just found the symbol on line and liked it so they took it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
articles.chicagotribune.com...

pizza-queen.tumblr.com...

www.duneacres.org...

Any thoughts on this place? Why is nobody allowed inside this town.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: feelingnothing

if you actually read your own links - it would be obvious that your claim @

nobody allowed inside this town.

is false

as for thoughts on dune acres - i really dont care - it does not affect me

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I like the hidden town ordinances.

Chapters 3—5 – Reserved