It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thank You Jay Weidner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I thought Jay Weidner had died
is he still alive

He's practically on Jeff Rense everyday.

Unless he died( God forbid) and those are all tapes

Thank you for that , i could have sworn that i saw a piece saying he was dead maybe 18+ months ago

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

This must be the piece about the JFK assassination by Miles Mathis that Jay referenced. It is an 86 page PDF: The Hidden King(s): Camelot ruled from the cave of Merlin.

Maybe Jay got his idea about the JFK assassination from Miles Mathis, although the two of them have different theories on the motive.

I've read the bio for Miles Mathis that is posted on his website. He is quite an impressive figure. One thing I was especially impressed with is this:

He should be remembered by the takers of the PSAT, 1980, for questioning one of the answers on the math portion. The PSAT admitted its error and was forced to change all scores nationally. Miles' score: 68/78:214.

mileswmathis.com...

I don't think he's crazy.

I think serious researchers should take him seriously.

In addition to his theory re. the JFK assassination, which actually also includes RFK, I see that he has posted papers alleging fake deaths for several other public figures:

1. John Lennon
2. Karen Carpenter
3. Pres. Lincoln
4. The Tate murders
5. Kurt Cobain
6. Marilyn Monroe
7. O.J. Simpson murders

Here's the link to those and numerous other papers: Updates

I certainly hope Jay Weidner talks some more about his belief. Uncovering deception is my number one reason for doing research.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Jay was a guest on Jeff Rense yesterday.

An excerpt is already on YouTube. Of course, the topic is the election:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I've come across mention of some of the other people you listed as having their deaths hoaxed. It's a huge and amazing subject. I recall when I saw the video with Jay I can't find I was reeling for a few days after watching it because that never ending scenario (of JFK being taken out) goes back to when I was a child. Whoa!!

I spent time on and off yesterday hunting for the missing video in various ways and had no luck. It's frustrating! I finally emailed Jay but I don't know if he'll respond or even remember the one I described if he does respond. The reason I don't recall who interviewed him is because the interviewer was never shown and I don't recall his voice. I don't have a visual for him. I have visuals in my memory for Jay.
edit on 10-11-2016 by tweetie because: added a few words.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
I've come across mention of some of the other people you listed as having their deaths hoaxed. It's a huge and amazing subject.

Yes, it is!

I have been reading Miles Mathis' papers about Lincoln, the Kennedys, Marilyn Monroe, and the Simpson murders. I am thoroughly amazed, and I need a long time to digest it all to decide whether I believe any of it or not. I'll have to go back and re-read.

I know from 9/11 Truth and other happenings historically that staged events and false flag events are standard operating procedure for the powers that be. So I am open to the possibility of more examples of deception.

And I think it's crucial that we the people wake up.

Thanks for emailing Jay. It will be great if we can find out more. He has a tab for Video Interviews on his website. I think that Eldon Taylor interview of him should be on that page. The video was published on YouTube May 2015. Maybe he thinks that's too long ago, or maybe he doesn't want to emphasize it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

No response from Jay so far. I probably won't receive one.

He has Stanley Kubrick's Odyssey 3. The script is written and it's in production. He says people are going to be blown away when they see it.

I just started listening to his latest chat with Kerry (Project Camelot) and that's what he said. This interview is almost an hour long.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
I just started listening to his latest chat with Kerry (Project Camelot) and that's what he said. This interview is almost an hour long.

Here it is:

Another must listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join