It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You Jay Weidner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Author and filmmaker Jay Weidner is a truth-seeker with contacts who are insiders who are awake and against the New World Order agenda, doing what they can to resist it, just like he is.

This excerpt is from a conversation on the Jeff Rense Program that took place April 26, 2016:

We have very few people with the insight and the passion for the truth that Jay Weidner has.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Thank you, ConnectDots !

I have watched the video's of Jay Weidner on the hidden meaning
within Stanley Kubrick's films - 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Shining, Eyes Wide Shut.
They are excellent, and Weidner is really onto something.

I will watch your video with great interest.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Love reading Jays stuff!

Nice that you posted this, cool.

There's another guy who makes Vids...... i dont remember his name.

Perhaps i can find some information on that, i'll repost when i do.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I like Jay. So many people have talked about the large number of civilizations living inside of Earth, that Earth is honeycombed inside, and how many of these civilizations have been covertly influencing the surface dwellers over the eons.

One of the most riveting discussions Jay ever did (in my view) was how the JFK assassination was a staged, trauma- based ritual perpetrated on people as a form of mass, MK ULTRA mind control and that JFK didn't really die during the event. Jay was so agitated during his talk over Skype he couldn't sit still.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
. . . JFK didn't really die during the event.

Can you post that?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Lol! This is going to p*ss me off because I'm not finding any trace of it. It was about 2 years ago that I watched it. He was on Skype and the background looked like he was at home. I don't recall who was interviewing him. It was a long interview, I watched the whole thing and he may have been talking extensively about Kubric before that. I'm not subscribed to Rense so I only see the short excerpts Rense uploads.

He was extremely nervous and agitated because he was afraid he was going to be nailed for talking about it. I may have to try contacting Jay and ask him. Perhaps it was pulled because of blow back.

He talked about what Mrs. Kennedy climbed out of the back seat and onto the trunk of the moving car for and it was not a piece of her husband's scalp. It was a squib.

Squib, Wikipedia

Although squibs were once used even for the simulation of bullet hits on live actors, such use has been largely phased out in favor of more advanced devices that are safer for the actor, such as miniature compressed gas packs. These alternate devices are often still referred to as "squibs" even though they do not use explosive substances. The devices (whether explosive or not) are coupled with small balloons filled with fake blood and often other materials to simulate shattered bone and tissue.[6]

It was a fascinating discussion.

I'll have to get back to you. I won't forget.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I am very glad you posted it because I have never heard it before, and I must research it now.

On the video I posted, Jay makes a remark about mistakes made by himself and others; maybe that's what he was talking about.

If he did make a mistake in thinking that and saying it publicly, I forgive him.

I trust my intuition that he is knowledgeable and his heart is in the right place.

I googled what you said and I saw a reference to an interview of him by John B. Wells. Does that sound right?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This is not the interview I referenced but at just beyond 39 minutes Jay starts talking about the JFK hoax. This video is about the Hollywood type hoaxes which have been perpetrated on us. He doesn't go into the detail in the following video which he did in the video I watched a few years ago.

At the time I watched the video I mentioned, I saved a link about the assassination hoax. I don't recall if the link was included in the video description box or if I found it on my own. It may have been referenced in the video but I'm not sure.

JFK hoax

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I missed this reply while I was adding my other reply. I don't think he thinks he made a mistake on this, as far as I know. I saw the John B. Wells video in the list when I searched. I will check it out today. I just don't recall who was interviewing him. Darn!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

A must listen.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is a very fascinating, and interesting thread. I enjoyed reading through the responses. I've never heard of him. I'll definitely be watching these videos. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ClementineAlvaro

Oh, Jay is an absolute treasure if one is interested in the subjects he discusses!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

how the JFK assassination was a staged, trauma- based ritual perpetrated on people as a form of mass, MK ULTRA mind control

can you clarify ?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

A must listen.

This must be the piece about the JFK assassination by Miles Mathis that Jay referenced. It is an 86 page PDF: The Hidden King(s): Camelot ruled from the cave of Merlin.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Freeman is another truth-seeker.

He interviews Jay about Jay's film The Last Avatar:

Published on Jan 22, 2016

FREE YOUR MIND! In this in depth interview, Jay Weidner gives an analysis of the concepts in his new film, The Last Avatar. From Lemuria and Archons to the Light Body and the Awakening, this is a powerful, visionary feature length film with a message.

www.youtube.com...

I haven't seen this film yet.
edit on 11/8/2016 by ConnectDots because: Fix tags

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Weidner’s work on Kubrick and the movie The Shinning was outstanding

I happened to find a free copy of it once on youtube and can no longer find it

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Weidner produces top quality films

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I thought Jay Weidner had died
is he still alive

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I thought Jay Weidner had died
is he still alive

He's practically on Jeff Rense everyday.

Unless he died( God forbid) and those are all tapes

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Don't say that. LOL!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Gosh. I will but in what way?

One has to know about satanic blood rituals, mind control methods, MK ULTRA and how trauma is used to shatter minds so people are more easily influenced and controlled. It can be done to a person, a group or a nation.

JFK was a very popular President and his "public killing" was traumatic for this country. It changed the trajectory of this nation, in my view. I was nine when it happened and I remember all of the adults crying and being in shock for days. Innocence lost, innocence shattered.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join