It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Trump Rally I've Seen So Far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
All I had to do was show up at the polling place. Better still ... I took my wife along.

We did our part. I encourage you to get out there and see what your fellow citizens are engaged in.

It was a great American experience!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I drove by the poling place and decided to come back after work.
But I can tell you it was a large trump rally.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
All I had to do was show up at the polling place. Better still ... I took my wife along.

We did our part. I encourage you to get out there and see what your fellow citizens are engaged in.

It was a great American experience!!

I just pray (not religious though) that your vote actually recorded for the person you nominated....

RA

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thirty three thousand gathered in liberty plaza last night.
That was a sight to see. Amazing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I had to do the same thing this morning. I could not believe the line of cars along the road at our little township hall, at 7:15. Hubby actually stopped and voted. All his neighborhood buddies were there. He said he was surprised at all the chit chat about Trump.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yet the MSM will report nary a Trump supporter could be found at the polls all the while the Trump landslide is happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Yet the MSM will report nary a Trump supporter could be found at the polls all the while the Trump landslide is happening.

It might have been "So Trump" around here, because everyone was required to show an ID to draw a ballot.

I'll tell you, things were as visually apparent as I expected them to be. Unless somebody's managed to rig the system ...

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

top topics

join