It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Prophesy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I always wanted to make a successful prediction, with this one I feel comfortable:

The populist speaks the peoples opinion.
You better respect the peoples choice.
Good is bad bad is evil, you're the devils minion.
God listens to all the peoples voice.

Pretty Nostradm-ish, right? What I truly believe to be true, there is someone watching us. God, aliens, a hybrid crowd, the players of this simulation, an international "club" who haven't revealed their secret power, but got super mind-blowing advanced technology, what have you...
The whole world watches. If I would try to be "good" which in case of "nobody is allowed to know" would imply make as little intrusion as possible, this would still be an event where a "change of the ma'at" could happen. When the collective mind takes charge, fate strikes, revolution starts to happen.
I truly, truly, deeply hope, at this state of technology, we're aware of our responsibility, if we don't act in accordance with the majority of the people.
From a distance one could get the impression, you're being set up for a civil war. Demagogues and populists. Including the media which should be critical that's their jobs yet they behave like teachers with a clown nose. Don't get angry, please be rational.
This whole election was disgusting, aiming for the lowest playing with emotions, from here it looks like you're angry? Just think about what's really going on. Whoever heated you up like that, did that not for your greater agenda, but for their own gain. Always. Classic human. Understandable behaviour, just important to know, I think.
And from my standpoint totally understandable you want revolution to happen. Justice, a voice, rights and freedoms, because we feel here the "American Dream" is a marketing slogan to cover slavery, neoliberalism, consumerism, that # is not fun. The whole world of people wants something different. Partially and I think majority-wise about half. Like in your election. You will set the course for the crucial years ahead.
Take your decision as serious as possible, because a huge crowd will be po-ed afterwards and they're angry...

Now you're mad at me too, right? Just wanted to say, since the US has this stupid role of being the "leading nation of the western world": with great power comes great responsibility.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Trump isn't John Titor, no matter what he says!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

no, fortunately he's the next president of the united states.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
"Breaking, Breaking! Mr. President Trump assassinated" You heard it here first!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Waltizzle

4 posts in 6 years and this is what you post... well done, why not?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Too little too late.

I just voted. Your whining about how I just got done voting for all those bad things is for naught.

I voted against a treasonous criminal and her corrupt, crony establishment that only pretends to be my government. Maybe the rest of the world enjoys bowing to a bunch of crony elites who rule them, but that's not what "of the people, for the people and by the people" is supposed to mean.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: WilburnRoach

no, fortunately he's the next president of the united states.

Well we don't have long to see if what you say is true.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Please rest assured I wouldn't vote for anyone this election. Why am I whining?
Where does it say I am not against elitists?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hi peeple.. you make some excellent points. I have the impression that, if the US were to erupt in violence, (I don't think it will, mind you) there would be much gloating in the upper echelon.

That we are being led is clear.. where to is not as obvious.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

So you'll do what?

You know as well as I that a NWO will happen, but the only question is what we do about it. Do you lie down and tamely accept it or do you fight it?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So you'll do what?

You know as well as I that a NWO will happen, but the only question is what we do about it. Do you lie down and tamely accept it or do you fight it?

I'm not fighting a Battle Royal while the elite place their bets, that's for sure! If you don't catch the reference, find the chapter online from Ralph Emerson's Invisible Man. Beyond that I can't say.
edit on 8-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I like how few stars your post has, all those trumpets on parade are probably not thinking clearly. I mean ... you even had to stress that your statement isn't aimed against them, how friggin stupid is that?

Thanks for the fish and heads up!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Fate of the Oracle. Nobody gets it until after it happened.
Jk

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So you'll do what?

Hm, NWO will happen anyway, because this Old World Order is dead. Whats next? Revolution of minds or just a war. I hope the first one)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All of the Media was blustering that Trump's call over the election being rigged, was only his paranoia. Then Wikileaks broke the dam, and its all too true. What will have to wait for Spring, is just how close we were to an actual Left Wing, Bolshevik style, takeover. It will take a while for Trump's managerial assistants to ferret out the real deals. I somehow doubt that he will cover for Obama, et al., like so many other professional politicians would do, out of fear. So we'll have to wait for a few months and then learn what we derailed, in Nov., Dec., and probably right up to the inauguration on Jan. 20th, 2017.

It's only about one week plus five months until the centennial of the Fatima Apparitions back in 1917, in Portugal. Me thinks that my own apparition of this Heavenly Lady, back in May of 1967, in eastern Washington State, is the half way marker for what's coming. No reason looking for a given location, but between Jan. 20th and May 12-13, we should all be aware of the timing. That "dancing sun" was actually a wormhole, in which many Tara Spirits traveled down to Earth, and blossomed out of it, before retreating back to their heavenly realm. So the apparition's warnings coincided with a visible withdrawal of Heavenly Grace, from our Earth, back in May of 1917.

Hindsight is always 20-20, so all of you can follow the dots and map how this all worked out over this last Century.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In the last two terms of Clinton, and two terms of Obama...We have been conned with a real unemployment rate of 20% but spun down. Gay marriage. Non stop war.17 trillion in debt which will crash the economy, (that's their insurance nuke when they leave if they leave). Bans on free speech. Gun control. To name just a few of their accomplishments. They may as well # off now.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The newest Obama brickbat is that he may put a judge on the Supreme Court, in the five minute interlude between the two U.S. Senate's terms. ( Intercessional App't's ). If he tries this, it will force Trump's hand. Then he really will have to scrape the bottom of the barrel, in order to invalidate Obama. Best to leave sleeping dogs lie, in my opinion, but the Libs see this as being their last Hurrah! As President, Trump will have to deliver what he promised, or alienate most of the pressure groups which went out on a limb to support him, on the promise to appoint newbie Scalias to the S.C.O.T.U.S.

IMHO, its these last minute zig zags which separate the real, near time prophets, from the academic prognosticators. You always want to know what happened, in our future, not what should have happened. Nostradamus was running a Sixteenth Century Enigma Cypher machine, with his book. Today, you can only decode current segments of it with selected D.N.A., ( Looking back at one family's history ).

Everybody's DNA goes back forever, but my family stories fuzzed out just before the dawn of the Twentieth Century, in my Maternal grandmother's childhood years. And this possible outcome with Trump and his promise to the N.R.A. rely on Obama's, playing nice at the end. If Obama lets Trump pick the new S.C.O.T.U.S. Justices, then everyone can ride off into the sunset, in peace.

The worst case scenario, here, is that all of the Liberal Justices resign, to let Obama pack the Court with young radical Lefties, including Obama. Then with five radical Lefties, there won't be any legitimate Judicial reviews, when Trump and the Republicans in Congress start to overturn Obama's legacy, en bloc.

If I were to make my own Trump prophecy, it would be that Obama can screw up everything he touches, in one way, or another. We are going to see, one ebullient businessman, vs. one consummate, Harvard trained lawyer. Barring extreme preventive action by President Trump, this will play out for the coming years. Now the where and how, it plays out is still in the wind.

If there's a real Prophet working on this, he or she can tell us what happened between them. For myself, I'll stick with the old; "History is Prologue" truism. There are pertinent Nostradamus quatrains running through this time period, but it's up in the air, about who will become road kill. But "raising the Church Militant", in Cent. 8, quatrain 78, by the Broadsword Brandisher, with twisted tongue, means to me, that everyone, in power, isn't about to go quietly into the night.
edit on 2-1-2017 by carpooler because: finish Nostradamus quatrain.

edit on 2-1-2017 by carpooler because: paragraph breaks

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This may interest you all, a prophet Kim Clements prophesied that Trump would become president way back in 2007.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Interestingly a south Park episode I don't know how long ago had Trump as the President of the United States.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Sharparrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join