It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I voted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Went into the polling place unsure of who I was going to vote for. Voted for all other offices, amendments, and propositions then last...president. Still unsure and had to think about it. Then I made my decision.

Long line when I got there. When I left, there was no line. But the place had just opened too.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I woke up at 6am today to get to the polls at quarter to 7, to vote for a man who wears a half dozen ties, carries a 5ft tall toothbrush as a walking stick and campaigns with a rain boot on his head.

America is wonderful.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
We only had to walk a few blocks, hubby had time to have dinner (breakfast to me) & coffee after getting home from work first (12 hr overnight shift, and still raring & ready to vote) Got there about a quarter to 7, and walked out a quarter to 8. The wait & time spent going over everything on the ballot wasn't much, but that line was starting to snake down the sidewalk when we walked out. Glad we got in there early!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Did you feel dirty when it was all over? I think I will....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I still don't know how I'm voting... Vermin Supreme maybe the way to go lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

It was a tough decision. I wouldn't say I felt "dirty" though. I made the best decision for me.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

It sounds more like you made a decision about what to impulse buy while standing in line at Wal-Mart. Did you really go to vote with no idea who you were voting for?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

They're probably all being thrown straight into the bin, but I'd love to see him get enough votes that he has to be acknowledged by the media.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I still don't know how I'm voting...

Same.

How friggin pathetic.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Vote with a Pen, it works for me.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I voted. I went with Trump, because I honestly think Hillary should be in prison, not the White House.
The line was long, but it went quickly. Michigan has one of those voter ID laws that Democrats love to while about, but I didn't see any sign that anyone had any problems.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Great... so long as no one was shooting anyone, and you had a pen in which to vote.

I think you'll be 'OK'

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

There is still HOPE America!! LONG LIVE VERMIN SUPREME!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Double Post. Sorry.
edit on 11 8 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I went to the community center at 730 with my 14 yr old daughter. We couldn't park in the lot and cars were way up the street going both directions.
I just took her to school instead and will go after 4 today when she gets home.

I've voted the last 3 election in the same place and have never seen it so busy.
The local paper said 1 in 6 registered voters in my county cast early votes this year too.
Looks like it will be a big turnout here.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I genuinely thought you were talking about one of your two frontrunners, didn't realise he was a person...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
We are retired. We are going later this morning while everyone is at work.
I know I'm going to get emotional voting for a woman for president for the first time!

It's a big day no matter who wins.

But Hillary is going to win. I think we all know that.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I genuinely thought you were talking about one of your two frontrunners, didn't realise he was a person...

Oh, he's a real dude all right. Quite the character, and oddly lovable. I'll crap if he ever got enough votes to gain real traction, though. He'd be a riot as POTUS.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then vote for Jill. She is a much better woman.

I'm casted mine early for Trump. We all know Trump will win.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Virginia doesn't have early voting so I expect a line. We were two hours voting last election.
But it was nice. We were on line with a few hundred students from the college and they were lively and excited to be voting for the first time. I love seeing young people participate in this process.

I love my country.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join