It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The real story behind Hillary's reckless failure to protect classified information

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The real story behind Hillary's reckless failure to protect classified information

The sheer recklessness of Ms.Clinton is overwhelming. She has total disregard for rules that were set in place to govern and protect our country. Even, and maybe more so especially, the rules set in motion by her husband during his presidency. As first lady I am certain she had in-depth knowledge of these rules but still chose to ignore them. That is blatantly criminal.

This is a subject that has concerned me greatly during this election season. Mostly I guess due to the fact that as a private in the military I had access to top secret information, and it was made very clear that there would be dire consequences for ANY failure to comply whether accidental or intentional.

www.foxnews.com...
(couldn't get the link function to work)
The good news is that it seems that the majority of Americans are awake and know what must be done.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
She's well aware of the fact that our sense of nationalism is part of the illusion that keeps the world population divided and willing to war with other poor people of other nations.

She knows it's a game and that at the top they are all worshipping Satan in sick ritualistic fashion while sacrificing babies and drinking tier blood.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

The sheer recklessness of Ms.Clinton is overwhelming. She has total disregard for rules that were set in place to govern and protect our country. Even, and maybe more so especially, the rules set in motion by her husband during his presidency. As first lady I am certain she had in-depth knowledge of these rules but still chose to ignore them. That is blatantly criminal.

This is a subject that has concerned me greatly during this election season. Mostly I guess due to the fact that as a private in the military I had access to top secret information, and it was made very clear that there would be dire consequences for ANY failure to comply whether accidental or intentional.

www.foxnews.com...
(couldn't get the link function to work)
The good news is that it seems that the majority of Americans are awake and know what must be done.

I totally agree. Given how the FBI and other government agencies are protecting Hillary, the corruption runs deep. She is not honest in the least and her consistent lies clearly show that. Trump sucks IMO, but his off the wall comments seems pretty honest to me, at least he isn't a proven liar, yet. Donald say a lot of stupid and crazy things, but he doesn't have the track record of lies and corrupt connections that Hillary has.

I wanted to vote for Cruise or one of the other Republicans, no choice now without throwing away my vote, so the Donald it is. I feel bad about that and I wish it were different, but Hillary is out of the question in my book. S&F

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Your sense of integrity is shared by many.

In my view, the authors of both of those opinion pieces "get it."

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes the corruption machine has to be stopped. If we elect any president[or other elected or appointed government office) from today forward. they should be under constant scrutiny. Possibly a watchdog committee could be formed by the people(NOT the government) to oversee these people and have special powers granted to impeach or otherwise remove anyone caught misbehaving. Although I believe that most of today's government officials would resign if that ever came to pass.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

She knows it's a game and that at the top they are all worshipping Satan in sick ritualistic fashion while sacrificing babies and drinking tier blood.

Where does this idea that they worship Satan come from?

Just to clear up matters a little, the Satanic Bible isn't about the worship of Satan....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

I think that we have to have these types of experiences (federal jobs where access to and classified information is an integral part...along with all of the training that comes with it) in order to truly understand the magnitude of (a) her blatant disregard for procedure, (b) why this is a foreboding insight as to what type of president she would be, and (c) that the training on how and why to protect said classified information is both annually administered and MANDATORY.

Most people with whom I speak on this issue have never had such jobs, and don't grasp the big-picture problem with someone who disregards the security of our classified national information, so they don't really see it as a big deal. Sadly, that is the majority of America--they just don't comprehend the "why" behind the grave concern over Clinton's ability to protect our nation's classified material.

As president, she would be dealing with this on a daily basis. She's just not qualified to deal with such sensitive material, as is evident by her past actions. Isn't she the one who said that a presidential candidate should be judged on why they have done?

Hopefully she is judged to be unfit to hold the office by the electoral college today.

Trump's fitness to handle such information is an unknown, so at least there's a chance that he'll do it correctly.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Mostly I guess due to the fact that as a private in the military I had access to top secret information, and it was made very clear that there would be dire consequences for ANY failure to comply whether accidental or intentional.

new topics

top topics

join