It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Vermin Supreme inevitable completely unforeseen victory celebration thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
With baited breath we eagerly awaited the results of this election and who could have possibly foreseen the incredible upset handed to both of the front runners today. The media attempted to convince the American public that they had no choice but to vote for one evil or another, but together they stood, in secret, keeping up the facade as the media drove the marionette show down our throats; today America stood up and said no more. We want mandatory toothbrushing laws. We want a pony for every American. We want to use time travel to take out the greatest threats to world peace and bring prosperity to people of all ages, from stone to bronze and even into the modern age.

Congratulations everyone, it was a hard road, but we did it.
edit on 11/8/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE

PONIES!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
vote early

VOTE OFTEN

Vermin is counting on you

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am willing to trade my soul, a lifetime supply of maple syrup, 2 tons of back bacon, for a chance to vote for vermin overlord, i always wanted my own pony.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly endorse Vermin Supreme's pony policy, and wouldn't at all mind if he wins, but I must nonetheless cast my vote for Twilight Sparkle, because what we need is organization, and she's just the pony for the job.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Forget the phony, vote for the pony!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Forget the phony, vote for the pony!

Damnit, that's brilliant.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I can see by the lack of response many of you are still in shock and disbelief; how could it be true you might ask yourself. It can be because it must be. It was destined to be.

Vermin Supreme is the real winner of 2016, high-fives all around.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So is this the real Vermin Supreme or ne of the other ones running? It's all so confusing.

new topics

top topics

join