It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PredictIt's Electoral College Map (The best resource available?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The following map reflects current prices on PredictIt's Electoral College markets in each jurisdiction. Prices are updated every minute.

Election 2016 Electoral College Projections

I believe the map linked above has the best estimates concerning the U.S. presidential election available at the moment. Money knows no bias. People say that polls are biased and rigged, but the electoral map above is the best estimation we've got currently because all of the available information is being weighed and considered very seriously and dispassionately.

I'll be watching that map as things progress. It will probably be the most accurate indicator of what's going on today. For instance, the first voting results already affected the map. Trump's odds to win New Hampshire jumped 5% based on his win earlier. Clinton's odds to win New Hampshire fell 6% on the news.

Which party will win New Hampshire in the 2016 presidential election?
edit on 8-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Thank you for providing credible information. +1 for you sir. I will use!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
T.Hanks!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: Profusion

Thank you for providing credible information. +1 for you sir. I will use!

This is much like playing the stock market between open and close bell. It's more about making money then what the numbers state at close.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Clinton is down to 262 projected electoral votes because Michigan is now considered a toss up.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
258 clinton 260 trump!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21491810]panaque[/post,,

The talking heads in New Zealand were taking the piss out of Trump a week ago, which means Australia were as well because we do what they do...Over the last few days they are being more respectful, and starting to do a U turn, its laugh watching them.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: panaque

258 clinton 276 trump!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: panaque

258 clinton 280 trump, with no toss ups right now. Could he really win?! Choo choo!

new topics

top topics

join