It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest WikiLeaks Reveals Clinton Critics Were Right All Along

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Greetings-

I appreciate that folks on both sides of the aisle feel their CROO...uh...er... "Candidate" is the best person currently signed up to run for the job of POTUS, I do BUT

Lets get some "common ground" so We don't have to argue. I'm fine w/either CROOK because I KNOW both are working for the same end-goal, to divide Us, their actual employers. We pay their 'regular salary' and then 'THEY' go off w/their hands (both of them, I'd bet Bob Dole got filled twice w/His good hand) wanting the "gravy" and then these politico/CROOKS bend a knee for said gravy; again doing the opposite of their job description.

The ONLY way We defeat them is to merge together and They know that, hence taking the opposite view to expose the division. When 2 people are arguing over a politician; there is more of a likelihood that the 2 arguing have more in common with one another than that of the politician they're arguing about, yet another "opposite" of 'clear sailing'

So, I hope "Your candidate" wins so You can feel good about YourSelf. I hope that You will empathize with the person who voted for the other CROO... Candidate.

Maybe next erection We can clean things up? What can happen in 4 years? Will they be able to get Thorazine™ to the masses?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: AlienView

More opinion. You should quote the incriminating emails if you want to persuade.

They are all over the place.

If you need it read word for word from a progressive news reporter, here you go..

www.realclearpolitics.com...

He's even still voting for her which is asinine.

Still more opinion. Which emails, specifically, are incriminating?

Glad you watched a 17 minute video in 2 minutes.

Why should I watch a video? I want a link to an incriminating email so I can judge for myself.

You are what's wrong with this country. You need to be spoon fed your news, too lazy to do some real research, and then deny everything that's right I front of you because it doesn't align with your party.

We deserve what we get.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. The news is as strong as the ORIGINAL source. If you don't report the ORIGINAL source, you don't have news. In this information age of 10s of thousands of claims of "career ending information on Clinton" either provide the ORIGINAL source with a quote or your claim is not worth reading because we don't have the time to read through all the hyped up BS to find the real news.

This is why I stop watching about half of "news" clips after less than three minutes. I know 90% of them were BS and didn't want to waste my time to learn the 10% of hype that turns out to be true.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

More opinion. You should quote the incriminating emails if you want to persuade.

If you need it read word for word from a progressive news reporter, here you go..

Why should I watch a video? I want a link to an incriminating email so I can judge for myself.

You are what's wrong with this country. You need to be spoon fed your news, too lazy to do some real research, and then deny everything that's right I front of you because it doesn't align with your party.

We deserve what we get.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. The news is as strong as the ORIGINAL source. If you don't report the ORIGINAL source, you don't have news. In this information age of 10s of thousands of claims of "career ending information on Clinton" either provide the ORIGINAL source with a quote or your claim is not worth reading because we don't have the time to read through all the hyped up BS to find the real news.

This is why I stop watching about half of "news" clips after less than three minutes. I know 90% of them were BS and didn't want to waste my time to learn the 10% of hype that turns out to be true.

The original source is Wikileaks emails as if you watch the video, he reads the out loud and then comments on them. He actually puts the e-mails up on the screen.

He's calling out the press on why they didn't dig into the depths of the e-mails and the corruption in the Clinton Foundation..

Cenk Uygur is a co host of The Young Turks He's still voting for Clinton somehow. They host a liberal talk show on Sirius XM. He almost got into a literal fist fight with Alex Jones.

www.youtube.com...

Care to watch the video from a LIBERAL talk show host about the corruption? Or still want to close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears?

edit on 8-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Clintons= carpetbaggers

The notion that Americans would give 4 more years to someone so desperate for power that will say anything for election telltale sign of the failure of our education system. When we spend trillions fighting proxy wars, what should I expect from it? Maybe I'm the problem cause conformity doesn't stick to me like being immune in the invasion movie

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

WTF?

Your OP Headline sells Wikileaks Emails "revealing" something..

And your OP Post is more partisan, hyperbolic, propaganda opinion without citing emails or links to emails?

Exhausting BS.

Next up...PROOF! Trump is a lizard-man...and a rambling blog post of some guy saying the same thing as an OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The original source is Wikileaks emails as if you watch the video

Full Stop..

Post the emails..

No one left or right needs to be FORCED to suffer through someone else's long rambling ideological barfing and theory AKA Mega-Spin to examine the evidence for themselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

Thanks, AlienView.

Mrs. Hillary Clinton is a crook.

just a further confirmation of what every intelligent person already knew.

Or open minded intelligent people.

One of the hard parts of becoming disillusioned is realizing that there are a ton of otherwise very intelligent and capable people, who are functionally brainwashed or asleep. For some of them its that they refuse to look at their religious beliefs. For others it is refusing to look at how corrupt our political system has become. ETc.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

The video isn't right wing propaganda. It's Cenk from the Young Turks who host a progressive talk show on Sirius XM.

Don't tell him it's progressive propaganda, or he might have to do away with his double standards.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

We deserve what we get.

Dude most people have jobs and social relationships.

There's one guy on the UFO/ Alien forum that wants me to watch a 2 hour video about alien abductions, there's a guy on the 9/11 forum that wants me to watch a 45 minute video about planes being holograms, and you want people to watch your own little 20 minute video. No one's doing that.
edit on 11/8/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

We deserve what we get.

There's one guy on the UFO/ Alien forum that wants me to watch a 2 hour video about alien abductions, there's a guy on the 9/11 forum that wants me to watch a 45 minute video about planes being holograms, and you want people to watch your own little 20 minute video.

I have a job as well. That's why I rely on the video to provide the evidence to support my claim.

You don't have to watch it if you want, just don't try and refute a claim about it. Just because I don't have the time to lay out the e-mails personally doesn't mean I can't refer to a video.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Throes

The video isn't right wing propaganda. It's Cenk from the Young Turks who host a progressive talk show on Sirius XM.

Don't tell him it's progressive propaganda, or he might have to do away with his double standards.

No, it's "Spin". I'm jut trying to figure out which way a progressive talk show would spin the story?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

We deserve what we get.

There's one guy on the UFO/ Alien forum that wants me to watch a 2 hour video about alien abductions, there's a guy on the 9/11 forum that wants me to watch a 45 minute video about planes being holograms, and you want people to watch your own little 20 minute video.

I have a job as well. That's why I rely on the video to provide the evidence to support my claim.

You don't have to watch it if you want, just don't try and refute a claim about it. Just because I don't have the time to lay out the e-mails personally doesn't mean I can't refer to a video.

You're the one making claims you have evidence, but the only evidence you have is something no one has time to watch. ....

It's on you to have a valid written source if you say you have evidence. Otherwise, nothing separates you from the mass of disinfo people, tinfoil hat people, scam artists, and crazy people that populate conspiracy theory land.

When you just post stuff that no one has time for, people have to automatically assume that you're in one of those categories.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I want a link to an incriminating email so I can judge for myself.

here are two easy to find.

notice cvc is, Chelsea Victoria Clinton.
link to email
Poker Night

now that i've spoon fed you, look for more on your own. also remember that chelsea has another alias as Diane Reynolds

edit on 8-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

wrong one hold on i'll go pull it again

link to email
Poker Night

now that i've spoon fed you, look for more on your own. also remember that chelsea has another alias as Diane Reynolds

Since a video isn't sufficient, here is an entire PDF of the corruption with links to the emails. It will take you much longer than 15 minutes to sort through it, though.

drive.google.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

wrong one hold on i'll go pull it again

link to email
Poker Night

Nothing to see here apparently, move along!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Clinton's caused the deaths of over 10,000 children in Haiti from the negligence of the foundation people who went there, and their true goal was just to exploit for money, not to actually help anyone. Anyone voting for Clinton can count themselves as baby killers.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/52046

Ive posted info like this about 4-5 times now... stop treating this info like it isnt public. Its degrating to good sense.
edit on 8/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A common.trait amongst Hillary supporters, is that they tend to attack the info from the mails, without having read them, they simply just close their eyes and go "lalalallaa"

When you are presented with facts please have the #ing decency to look at it before opening your mouth.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Here is the text of the first email:

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2012-01-04 19:43
Subject:

I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation
The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party

I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people

Not smart

Could you point out what is illegal here? Maybe I'm dense, but no corporation or foundation wants its internal affairs discussed too freely. Here is the response:

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2012-01-04 21:45
Subject: Re:

I learned from the best

The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....

I hope that you will speak to her and end this
Once we go down this road....

That looks bad. What was the result of the investigation? Or do you just assume that the implied activities are true? Also, what would that have to do with Hillary Clinton?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

stop pretending to be ignorant, you've been shown now stop trying to play dumb.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join