It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Latest WikiLeaks Reveals Clinton Critics Were Right All Along

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hope this isn't too late as election day was already beginning as this info hit news sources:

Latest WikiLeaks Reveals Clinton Critics Were Right All Along

"For years, Clinton partisans have blindly defended every criticism of the Clinton Foundation by pointing to the good work the charity has done. But the WikiLeaks emails from John Podesta, Hillary Clinton‘s campaign chair, have confirmed nearly every criticism of the Clinton Foundation, debunking the claim that it is solely a philanthropic endeavor run by the Clintons.

Jeff Stein, a writer at the generally pro-Clinton Vox, rescinded previous claims he made that the Clinton Foundation wasn’t used to personally enrich the family’s wealth after WikiLeaks released an email revealing Chelsea Clinton used the foundation to direct investors to her husband’s hedge fund and treated Clinton Foundation funds as a personal bank account.......

"......Recent leaks have exposed the Clinton Foundation as the fraudulent organization its critics have claimed it is for years. They have also reaffirmed again and again the criminal and morally reprehensible conduct involved in Clinton’s secret server. The Clinton campaign is already prepping more damage control for embarrassing and damaging WikiLeaks releases leading up to Election Day. Clinton campaign communication director Jennifer Palmieri tweeted on November 6 that any upcoming major WikiLeaks revelations will probably be fake, though not one single email has yet to be proven so by Clinton partisans".

See whole article here:
observer.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

More opinion. You should quote the incriminating emails if you want to persuade.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

More opinion. You should quote the incriminating emails if you want to persuade.

They are all over the place.

If you need it read word for word from a progressive news reporter, here you go..

www.realclearpolitics.com...

He's even still voting for her which is asinine.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Indeed.

I mean, there are many already, posted on this very site no less, but it would be wise for the OP to include some direct links to the information which provided the impetus for the Vox article.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

If you need it read word for word from a progressive news reporter, here you go..

Still more opinion. Which emails, specifically, are incriminating?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Thanks, AlienView.

Mrs. Hillary Clinton is a crook.

just a further confirmation of what every intelligent person already knew.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Glad you watched a 17 minute video in 2 minutes.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

Thanks, AlienView.

Mrs. Hillary Clinton is a crook.

just a further confirmation of what every intelligent person already knew.

Every intelligent person knows the difference between an allegation and a fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Why should I watch a video? I want a link to an incriminating email so I can judge for myself.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I have to go vote now, and I'm not voting for a crook.

Here is an internal memo regarding the conflicts and overlap between CGI and The Foundation.

apps.washingtonpost.com...

I will dig up more and more.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Why should I watch a video? I want a link to an incriminating email so I can judge for myself.

You are what's wrong with this country. You need to be spoon fed your news, too lazy to do some real research, and then deny everything that's right I front of you because it doesn't align with your party.

We deserve what we get.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
From the same news source published 10/27/16:

Breaking: Clinton Campaign Coordinated Massive Email Cover-Up

"Podesta leak reveals extensive damage control efforts between Clinton camp, White House, State Dept. and mainstream media"
By Michael Sainato • 10/27/16 3:08pm

"On October 27, WikiLeaks released part 20 of their emails from Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta, which reveal more of the inner workings of people determined to get Hillary Clinton nominated—and all the way to the White House—at all costs.

A January email reveals Clinton political operative Ron Klain went into damage control over Bill Clinton’s long record of sexual improprieties.

Klain listed off the following questions the Clinton campaign should anticipate with planned responses: “a. Is his conduct relevant to your campaign? b. You said every woman should be believed. Why not the women who accused him? c. Will you apologize to the women who were wrongly smeared by your husband and his allies? d. How is what Bill Clinton did different from what Bill Cosby did?........”

See whole article here:
observer.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

You are what's wrong with this country. You need to be spoon fed your news, too lazy to do some real research, and then deny everything that's right I front of you because it doesn't align with your party.

It's the people who allow videos to substitute for research that are the problem. I know that the emails are not incriminating because I have read the ones that are being used by right wing propagandists to make their case. Apparently, Trump supporters can't be bothered to look for original sources.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Once again, interpretation, not the actual "evidence."

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

shame on everyone who will vote for the crook today

and let us not forget that Clinton is a servant of Saudi Arabia and of Goldman Sachs.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I have to go vote now, and I'm not voting for a crook.

Here is an internal memo regarding the conflicts and overlap between CGI and The Foundation.

apps.washingtonpost.com...

I will dig up more and more.

Thank you for a link to an actual email. It reveals no criminal activity. Businesses and politicians always establish mutually beneficial relationships. Trump boasts about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

shame on everyone who will vote for the crook today

Which one?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

So , you came on the thread and didnt want to watch the video
Havent you got zits to pop ? Run along now

edit on 11/8/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Want a source? Want proof? How about the original source

"11/05/16 (Breaking) Julian Assange DESTROYS CROOKED HILLARY (Nail in the Coffin)"

Steven Young 1 day ago Ha! that is a thought! An Award. I would certainly consider him for the Nobel Peace Prize; in exposing the extraordinary corruption of world powers and the Clinton machine abusing people, creating wars, destroying countries, leaders, blowing up and murdering innocent human lives for greed. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Throes

It's the people who allow videos to substitute for research that are the problem. I know that the emails are not incriminating because I have read the ones that are being used by right wing propagandists to make their case. Apparently, Trump supporters can't be bothered to look for original sources.

The video isn't right wing propaganda. It's Cenk from the Young Turks who host a progressive talk show on Sirius XM.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join