It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary Wins ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The price of gasoline will double in her first term.

Now, I'm off to vote against that.

-Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Godspeed

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If Hillary wins...

But she won't win.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The final wedge that splits America. No hyperbole.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Dear President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I wish to assure you and the people of America of the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the Conspiracy Thinkers and Disenfranchised.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our worlds but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and self determination of all peoples.

Sincerely,

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

100% Agree. In fact, in many ways, it has already begun. The results at the polls are quickly becoming a social upheaval barometer of sorts. In the last several weeks I have witnessed neighbors, friends and family members be at total odds with each other to the pint of total disconnect. Hearing things from one family member to another, "I can't believe how much respect I have lost for you"...and, "I don't think that I can ever look at you the same way again". These are aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, parents and grandparents, mothers and their children, etc. and this is what it has come down to. I have spoken with other who are seeing the same things. It's not just about an election. The argument that there are sports rivalries that bring this out in families and challenge friendships---does not apply here. It's the real anger, resentment and raw emotion that's different this time around that scares me.

We are becoming divided and unhinged at the same time. We need to go back to the huddle and come up with a plan to get this country out of the horrible mess that it's in.

-Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yes, I find myself exactly as you stated with family division. It boils down to my perception of moral compass that I had not otherwise seen.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It is my opinion that we have reached the measurable threshold of fear. People are scared---feeling backed into a corner, you might say. Anyway, here's wishing well to you and yours and moving forward with optimism and the momentum necessary to bring about healing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
www.facebook.com...

lol..

This is called inverse trolling.

Arnold is still cool though.

NSFW: language

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've just stopped talking politics with friends.

I have a friend from NY and we've been sports rivals for 35 yrs. I'm from Boston. It used to get heated and he's insufferable when he wins.

He's a hillary fan and we got into it, emails fortunately and we just stopped talking about it before it got harmful.

It's better that way.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
OrderOfIntent..... thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OrderOfIntent

Hearing things from one family member to another, "I can't believe how much respect I have lost for you"...and, "I don't think that I can ever look at you the same way again". These are aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, parents and grandparents, mothers and their children, etc. and this is what it has come down to.

Well, just think of all the money you will be saving on Christmas presents this year simply by talking politics with the family!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OrderOfIntent

That is the 'division' that is a built-in mechanism of "politics" the old 'Worship= War Ship"
I copied/edited this that I gleamed from ATS™. I didn't get the author's name so if You know who typed please let Me know:

Worship equals War Ship.
It is disguised as "worship" but it is truly War Ship. Yes, get that initial giggle out and continue reading My words, as 'worshipping' is the biggest reason for wars.
Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in metaphysical natures.
When You pray to something that You do not know is truly there, You join the 'War Ship'. You worship something You don't know of and cannot see. You divide Yourself from Yourself and everyone around You.
Well in this language We call this "Blind Faith" Now when You have many factions worshipping, just different names that are man made, now there is 'division', the opposite of being WHOLE.
Now You've entered the 'War Ship' You clash with those who pray to the SAME CONCEPT under different names (Gods have no identity, just bogus names Man made up) This is inferior mentality.
Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry)
One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge and demonize those not praying to the same NAME.
Now You have war/division.
ISIS is defending it's concepts because the ONLY power those who join the War Ship have is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally their people are weak and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.
STOP worshipping and start accepting ALL, no matter the name they worship and if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?
Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no heirarchy. Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

namaste

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The words are right on the money, IMHO. I am lucky enough to have been spared the vitriol of which I wrote. I have been very quiet with others regarding politics. I have witnessed a lot though. I have witnessed exactly what your post is about. Just recently, my daughter's school asked for an opinion piece from each student (8th grade) about who they would vote for and why. My daughter wrote her piece and indicated that she would vote for none of the candidates as she believed that none of them were "fit" to run our country. Her teacher gave her a "0" for not completing the task. Her teacher stated, "you picked no candidate and that was not the assignment". My daughter's rebuttal was that she completed the work as instructed and felt that she was treated unfairly as she was unaware that the teacher's opinion was what was to be used as the valuation principle for the grading process. Smart kid. This election has created such a divide that it is literally causing people to disregard their true roles in society and, in this case, undermining the basis for education. Oooh, what will we do?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Kinda cool, isn't it!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I found some of Trumps rhetoric humorous as it scaled well.
Unfortunately some of us won't be able to look to our countries political leadership for direction now.
God I hate those plastic forks.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

My bar stool buddy is die hard GOP and because I am not, I am the villain Dem (which I am not) or the evil Libertarian (ditto) so when I show him data that is directly opposite to what he is quoting he gets mad, pouts, etc. I have not been to that beer place in a few months because I can not stand that kind of attack mentality.

And it goes the other way too. My bestie was attacked because he said he liked DT by a Dem/Lib/FemiNazi something. He got all butt hurt because I did not defend him (which would have got me labeled a DT supporter... I am not) and I haven't talked to him since.

This general nastiness in 'Merica has got to end today. Whoever wins needs to start off being Presidential and tell everybody to chill the # out. That should be their first official act as President.

Either way, going back to Sci and Tech and look for cool stories. I have had enough poli-sci postings for one day!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
NSFW: language

I love Bill Burr's comedy. You better not have jinxed him by bringing him into the thread. LOL

top topics

join