It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships in space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Does anyone know what kind of shipes aliens travel in to get to our planet, cause I think those saucer like onces are not good enough for longdistance travels?

I may be wrong about that but hey I want to know: Do they travel in another type of spaceship for longdistance travels and does anyone know about these and how do they look? Open for discussion.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There are different types of alien crafts. Those that can carry cargo abd crew are generally spaceships, regardless of where they are travelling usually. Also, some crafts don't carry crew, but can carry cargo (like implants and medical aid), but are much smaller in size. They are designed to fit just about anywhere, to spy on you, or to carry out examinations.

Probably the descriptions could be endless.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There have been no reported sightings of ship sized UFO`s,none in the sky or space for that matter.I think they might use portals powerplant.In this way they dont need big ships to survive the way to the stars.

Hold on,i think their was one sighting of a Huge UFO in the outskirts of a desert in Navada i think.It was the first shipsized UFO iv ever heard about.Im not sure how not many people noticed it but they didnt.The possibility of an alien ship does seem plausable.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, reported ships have ranged in size from around 15 feet in diameter, to several football fields long! Cigar shapes, discs, crescents, triangles, egg-shaped, teardrop, cylinder, sphere, you name it.

Most accepted ideas involve a drive that somehow bends space/time and allows for interstellar travel, bypassing, but not breaking the light speed limit, so shape really wouldn't be as important aerodynamically speaking. Not to mention, no problem with aerodynamics in a vacuum, hehe....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.merzo.net...

theres some for you to get you started

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've read plenty of reports of large UFO's, mostly assumed to be motherships.

Some good examples are "the battle of L.A." case of 1942, and the STS-75 and STS-80 space shuttle missions.

I'm inclined to believe the smaller UFO's (usually referred to as the sport models) come from these larger ships.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Vaccum eeh.

Yes you can exeed aerodynamics in vacuum but were is there vaccum in space?

Bends time and space? I say, very intersting. I've heard of something called wormholes that allow you to travel to random parts of the univers in no time or even back in time.

Were you thinking about something like that? A ship that can create wormholes, Gazrok?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
I'm inclined to believe the smaller UFO's (usually referred to as the sport models) come from these larger ships.

They don't necassarily need to be launched from another craft. Imagine, that aliens live underground, and there are entrances to the surface at various points of the Earth. Therefore, if you live in the USA, a small remote controlled craft can be launched from the Pacific Ocean, and within minutes... damn, you are implanted!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Vaccum eeh.

Yes you can exeed aerodynamics in vacuum but were is there vaccum in space?

Bends time and space? I say, very intersting. I've heard of something called wormholes that allow you to travel to random parts of the univers in no time or even back in time.

Were you thinking about something like that? A ship that can create wormholes, Gazrok?

Are you saying there isn't vacuum in space???

Wormholes? In a sense, yes....just as a large object's gravity warps time and space.... Imagine space/time as a sheet of rubber, now put a bowling ball on the sheet, and watch how it warps...similar to that. Now, if one were able to use artificially created gravity, to warp space/time and "fold" space, then instead of going from point A to point B, you'd be bringing point B to point A.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Are you saying there isn't vacuum in space???

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Gazrok]

Got it all wrong, leave it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i think they might travel in the cylindrical shaped "mother ships", that were photographed on several occasions and are supposed to be bigger than 747

new topics

top topics

join