It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled boy kicked out of Trump rally, next day he met Obama

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Please link my post saying I had absolute proof of anything.

I will when you post the non-existant video you alluded would prove your case. The 2 seconds you subsequently provided proves nothing and really I don't understand why you would try and use it.

Your claim. You didn't provide.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Kryties,

You're running out of rice crispies

omg

i'm sure it' ok, right.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Like a political rally?

Whats a political rally got to do with whether or not you like the way I conduct a thread?

Stop deflecting please.
edit on 8/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Kryties,

omg

i'm sure it' ok, right.

Make some sense please and also stick to the topic at hand and stop deflecting.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: UKTruth

The police/security there are not concerned, there is no fracas, nothing.

Using that as a burden of proof a bar to be set is more than misleading.

The police didn't get involved in several instances including the taped one of black man getting knocked down and choked while the crowd chanted all lives matter(ironic even) which was recorded.

The burden of proof is on the claimant.
I do not need to prove a non event, nor did I ever say i was providing proof. That was made up (another lie).

I just provided a video that the OP was too lazy to find which shows nothing significant going on.

I am sure if anything significant happened then the evidence can be found to prove the claim.. still waiting for that, but i'll wait for the OP to stop frothing at the mouth and lying.
edit on 8/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Like a political rally?

Whats a political rally got to do with whether or not you like the way I conduct a thread?

Stop deflecting please.

What does the way you conduct a thread have to do with the political rally that is the OP!

Isn't this fun?

link   
I'd like to know why people who hate TRUMP keep attacking him if they don't believe that there is any way in hell that he'd be chosen?

What's the fascination with Trump by people who change their minds every ten secon... errrr i mean Millenials...

Yes why do you Millenials choose Trump over Hillary?

'grabbing popcorn for this one'.
edit on 8-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

link   

Like a political rally?

Stop deflecting please.

What does the way you conduct a thread have to do with the political rally that is the OP!

Isn't this fun?

I particularly liked the large capitals.
the thread is a great read all the way through. Its the best example of exaggeration, lies, deflection from an anti-Trumper who completely loses it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Keep making things up. I have said multiple times that I didn't know a video existed. I asked you to post it, you took bloody forever before FINALLY posting a 2 second clip that shows absolutely nothing.

Please stop making up outright lies.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Kryties,

omg

i'm sure it' ok, right.

Make some sense please and also stick to the topic at hand and stop deflecting.

I'm deflecting from you.

Damn you're so bright i need my flight glasses to protect me.

btw You might want to stop deflecting, it's not very becoming of you, if you get what i mean. 'wink wink'.

link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I'm a millenial and it takes a few good minutes to change my mind! Maybe I'm slow, I'd this JX would know these things.

link   
The real sad part is the Mother obviously support's Hillary and has passed that off onto her Disabled child, then follows that up with a greeting from Obama spells it all out. Trump is an ass we all get it, this country needs an ass to straighten the country up and not another Muslim sympathizing anti-american POTUS.
Never mind the fact Trump never made fun of a disabled person and he uses the same gesture to refer to anyone he considers to be blatantly ignorant, like the media and the numerous DNC plants. But go ahead and rationalize Hillary all you want when this time next year let's see how many of these women and accusations against Trump are still standing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Sorry but what's your point of writing a thread ?

You know what a thread is right ?

Not even going to bother answering that except to remind you that this is a FORUM where people create THREADS to discuss TOPICS with people.

Have we really gone THAT low as to now question why people are making threads on an internet discussion forum? Wow.

You brought that up thread starter

I know... buggar off

edit on 8-11-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I'd like to know why people who hate TRUMP keep attacking him if they don't believe

there is any way in hell that he'd be chosen?

What's the fascination with Trump by people who change their minds every ten secon... errrr i mean Millenials...

Yes why do you Millenials choose Trump of Hillary?

'grabbing popcorn for this one'.

Nobody attacked Trump directly in this thread. The thread is about the deplorable actions of his supporters, something that has been pointed out multiple times. One must ask why you keep ignoring this and deliberately trying to deflect and make this solely about Trump and not his deplorable supporters???

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

ROFMFAO!!! Are you serious??? Like really??? Kudos for hanging on to those straws like your life depends on it I guess.
It was a good try though.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Did you not understand what I wrote.

You said the police didn't get involved and tried to use that as a reason why it is wrong.

As far as burden of proof goes I have rarely seen such for evidence or enthusiasm from you if ever when you participate in bashing threads of the opposite party. Looks very hypocritical to me.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Funny thing is in their zeal to put the blame on the mother for letting her son go, they are admitting that the Trump rallies are violent and rough places that people should think twice about attending. My bet is that they are a little too dense to see the conundrum they have placed themselves in by trying to lay blame on the mother.

This is exactly what I was thinking as I read this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Kryties

ROFMFAO!!! Are you serious??? Like really??? Kudos for hanging on to those straws like your life depends on it I guess.
It was a good try though.

I provided my evidence. None was provided back to refute.
So yes, I'm dead serious.

PROVE THE OP WRONG WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT. A 2 SECOND VIDEO PROVES NOTHING.

Do I need to simply that even further for you? Perhaps use big spaghetti letters to spell it out for you?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Keep making things up. I have said multiple times that I didn't know a video existed. I asked you to post it, you took bloody forever before FINALLY posting a 2 second clip that shows absolutely nothing.

Please stop making up outright lies.

You are right on one thing - I showed a video (that you could not be bothered to look for) that showed nothing.

At least you got that right.

Maybe you could find something that actually shows something to support your claims.

Come on, we're all waiting...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: JesusXst

I'm a millenial and it takes a few good minutes to change my mind! Maybe I'm slow, I'd this JX would know these things.

Don't worry you're safe. You've portrayed the very signals that all of us cia agents here look for. No worries.

You can change your mind, just don't try to change the guy next to you, he's probably snowflake material and highly dangerous.

Instructions... Back away... never stare a pipe in the face while standing next to a reggae.

also, relax and ignore idiots. It will make your entire day go quickly and all you'll be saying while soaking in your bath is 'F Millenials, except for like two'!.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join