It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Just Announced His Choice for Secretary of State!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
"Rudy Giuliani is being considered for the role of Attorney General. "

No thanks. Trey Gowdy please.

Trey would be a good choice but I doubt he wants to leave Congress. And I doubt that Trump would want him to leave Congress. He is far more effective right where he is.

Rudy was an amazing prosecutor. I think he'd make a very good AG. And I think he would be far less political than people think. When he is in a "public" role like he was as a prosecutor or as mayor of NYC, he strives really hard to simply do the right thing. As a private citizen, he is far more political...

My $0.02 speaking as an ex-NY'er who was there after 9/11...

edit on 11/8/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: JesusXst

Actually by showing that you listed falsehood in your p.o. it makes your position seem less credible not lucids...

But never mind me over here I'm till just poking the bear....

P.s. name calling isn't very nice......

I know youre right name calling isnt nice. I changed it.

But it gets the attention of those who will not pay heed.

so it's a win win situation, Politically speaking of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Trump is voted Queen of the Cronyism Pageant. His runners-up and court will be

Newt--- neocon, won the speech competition with a long winded accounting of all his years in Washington that included his reprimand for ethics violation and resignation

Flynn---neocon, won talent portion by writing book with fellow neocon Michael Ledeen

Rudy---- obviously caught Trump's eye during the Evening Gown portion

Seems like business as usual in Washington, such a disappointment it will be to many Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm CERTAIN that working like His daddy at Goldman-Sucks™ and then for Lizard Soros™ was ALL the 'help/luck' this TURD needed.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have never liked Newt Gingrich, but he would make an excellent ambassador... secretary of state would be a great position for him. Rudy is a no BS kind of guy, he would make an excellent AG. Isn't the FBI looking for a new head? Putting a guy like Giuliani in a position that could take Trump down would take huge grapes... I would definitely applaud that appointment.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Didn't Rudy went from here to zero lately? His recent racist remarks, and also he is a prime suspect in 9/11 conspiracy world. He knew building will collapse in the morning - don't know how he knows a steel frame will collapse from fire since there was no precedent.

I guess he fits right into Trump's inner circle.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst+

Can't help but notice those guys are well known womanizers, just like Trump. Birds of a feather. Plus, they both have small hands.

(jk about the hands)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

It looks like Trump is firing up now, dodging assasination attempts and avoiding BLM crazy people with long sticks.

Hillary's camp cancels their firework entertainment planned for tomorrow.

Trumps' camp however is gearing up to take the Nation from Hell.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

It is being reported that Trump is considering some of his top surrogates to fill crucial roles within his administration, including Secretary of State and Defense. None other than former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich is on the short list for Secretary of State which New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is being considered for the role of Attorney General.

Retired Lt. General Micahel Flynn is at the top of the list for Secretary of Defense or National Security Adviser while RNC Chairman Reince Priebus would be White House Chief of Staff. In addition, Trump’s campaign finance chair, Steve Mnuchin, is being tapped for Treasury Secretary and Lew Eisenberg, the RNC’s finance chair, is being considered for Secretary of Commerce. Sources also note that if Priebus were to turn down the role of Chief of Staff, Trump would turn to former campaign manager and current CNN contributor Corey Lewandowski or deputy campaign manager David Bossie to fill that role.

As of right now, campaign CEO and manager Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway are not among those being considered for White House roles, although things could change in the days to come.

Side note
trump should grow a beard as evidence in that picture

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Lol!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Yeah he should.

He looks good with a beard.

He looks better with Hillarys snake head in his hand.

I can totally see her falling.

the End.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yeah he should.

the End.

Yep. He should do that trump beard and wearing roman armor would be funny and cause a alot of $#!+ posting at first but if he just road out the wave it would scare alot of foreign countries. Imagine showing up with a beard and a chest plate armor to nato and standing at the podium just madogging some middle eastern country doesnt matter which country . He wouldn't have to say anything and then leave.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Yeah he should.

the End.

Yep. He should do that trump beard and wearing roman armor would be funny and cause a alot of $#!+ posting at first but if he just road out the wave it would scare alot of foreign countries. Imagine showing up with a beard and a chest plate armor to nato and standing at the podium just madogging some middle eastern country doesnt matter which country . He wouldn't have to say anything and then leave.

lol i can totally see that! lmao

That would f'ing rock!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'm sorry i really cannot.

I cannot tell what you are thinking, unlike some Women.... and men.

what the hell are you thinking anyways?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

It looks like Trump is firing up now, dodging assasination attempts and avoiding BLM crazy people with long sticks.

Hillary's camp cancels their firework entertainment planned for tomorrow.

Trumps' camp however is gearing up to take the Nation from Hell.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

It is being reported that Trump is considering some of his top surrogates to fill crucial roles within his administration, including Secretary of State and Defense. None other than former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich is on the short list for Secretary of State which New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is being considered for the role of Attorney General.

Retired Lt. General Micahel Flynn is at the top of the list for Secretary of Defense or National Security Adviser while RNC Chairman Reince Priebus would be White House Chief of Staff. In addition, Trump’s campaign finance chair, Steve Mnuchin, is being tapped for Treasury Secretary and Lew Eisenberg, the RNC’s finance chair, is being considered for Secretary of Commerce. Sources also note that if Priebus were to turn down the role of Chief of Staff, Trump would turn to former campaign manager and current CNN contributor Corey Lewandowski or deputy campaign manager David Bossie to fill that role.

As of right now, campaign CEO and manager Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway are not among those being considered for White House roles, although things could change in the days to come.

Side note
trump should grow a beard as evidence in that picture

If Trump should grow a beard as evidence.

Hillary should grow a snake harem protruding out of her hollowed head, right?

It's only fair...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I like this better - THE SAD FATE OF TRUMP’S BIGGEST LOSERS: NEWT, GIULIANI, CHRISTIE, AND AILES

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

LOL Ok, just make sure you give the same extreme leniency when it comes to interpreting any other politician's statements. If a progressive said the exact same things, would you respond the same way? It kind of reminds me of this:

A progressive did in an interview with Woodward.

Despite warnings of another attack, he suggested the United States could weather a new strike.

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger," Obama reportedly said.

In other words, Obama was here saying we could take another huge terrorist attack because it makes us stronger.

That's the same idea.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Hillary will bring the Hot Sauce!

But she can't wear the sombreros and ponchos. That would be cultural appropriation.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No it's not the same idea. One basically said a terrorist strike wouldn't break us, while the other basically said we should allow a terrorist strike every now and then so people would stay motivated in the fight against terrorism.

Though I find it funny that after all of your Obama bashing, you'd determine that Newt is no different than Obama on this. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So then the ONLY thing to be taken is he wasn't saying that for the purpose of MAKING A POINT? That the controversial sounding bit he started with that was THE POINT?

It's not like it was the punchline tlike when Obama said we need a 'civilian national security force just as large just as well funded just as powerful as the military' (which was THE POINT, the punchline). A prepared speech from the Teleprompter In Chef no less.

Dude was articulating in impromptu (look up the word) response to a question at a book signing tour stop. Went on a 4-5 minute spiel; to even know what he was getting at you have to sit and listen for 5 minutes where he went on to lay out how we could have the same old FBI we always used to, and still have a contingent there doing the anti-terror thing (without having to turn the entire national police force into a dictatorial menace).

If his point with that was only to be made in 45 seconds, yeah, that's be a doosey.

How about them veritas tapes?
edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Aww changing the subject to Veritas? I'm not a Hillary voter so that argument won't work on me. But nice deflection attempt.

Just face it man, anyone can listen to Newt in his own words and see exactly what he meant. Your first response to me implied that you had to keep rewatching the clip until you could find a suitable reinterpretation of it. LOL Think about that for a second. You had to keep rewatching the clip until you could figure out a way to interpret it in a way that wasn't as controversial. And your subsequent posts reminded me of the SNL clip that I linked because you tried your best to rationalize what is obvious to anyone listening to it.

So I'll ask you again, if a progressive said the exact same things would you respond the same way? If Huma or Michelle Obama or George Soros said exactly the same things, word for word, would you feel the same way about the video clip?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join