It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Just Announced His Choice for Secretary of State!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I say its time to end re-elections. Change it over to POTUS get one single 5 year term. Then it changes every time, meaning no one is naturally inclined to 'have to' defend their guy because they're stuck with having to re-elect them orf get the 'enemy' next time. It only stokes the submission and loyalty dynamics having re-elections. It's bad enough without it just look at all this circus we had.

And to save the Millions or Billions wasted on great big Presidential Campaigns do it Libs one term Dems the next...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Pence in the back is getting is swap drained, look at his smile! glorious!

Glorious!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well that's a stupid decision.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
"it is being reported" ??

A short list and being considered are not the same as "chosen".

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: Substracto
Pence in the back is getting is swap drained, look at his smile! glorious!

Glorious!

this is awesome lol.

made me laugh out loud!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Anybody can just listen to Newt's own words and see what he was talking about. The fact that you're downplaying it speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
"Rudy Giuliani is being considered for the role of Attorney General. "

No thanks. Trey Gowdy please.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

We will have to wait and see.

It looks like that's his choice though.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Anybody can just listen to Newt's own words and see what he was talking about. The fact that you're downplaying it speaks volumes.

Do you like Newt?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

It looks like Trump is firing up now, dodging assasination attempts and avoiding BLM crazy people with long sticks.

There was no assassination attempt. The tweet was a lie.

Hillary's camp cancels their firework entertainment planned for tomorrow.

Do you have a source for this?

Trumps' camp however is gearing up to take the Nation from Hell.

No, they are just selling Trump branded merchandise. Finally, your title is wrong, too. The campaign has not announced a potential cabinet; in fact, they have specifically denied the speculation that it will include Gingrich and Giuliani.
edit on 8-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, think that through for a second. Try to apply this logic to any other situation and you'll see that it's no laughing matter.

Should our law enforcement allow occasional robberies in order to keep citizens from becoming complacent about locking their doors? Should we allow kids to occasionally be abducted to keep parents from becoming complacent about child care and "stranger danger"? Should we allow dams or levees to burst to keep citizens from becoming complacent about paying their taxes to fix those things? Should we allow occasional school shootings to keep citizens angry about gun laws? Should we allow occasional political corruption to go unpunished to keep voters angry at the political system?

His type of logic directly leads to false flags and comparative internal "disasters". How can anyone attack that wretched Rahm Emmanuel for saying "never let a good disaster go to waste", but be ok with a guy who says that maybe we should let occasional terrorist attacks happen to keep people vigilant? Or to put it another way, how can people accept Newt's logic here but condemn Obama/Bush/FBI for potentially allowing lone wolf terrorists to attack us? As in, how do we know they weren't applying the same logic as Newt?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
this is one of those 'I told you so' moment, he is so establishment .. well played, Mr. Trump, well played indeed..

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Do you like Newt?

(Facepalm) If you can't tell my opinion of him from reading my posts...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Isn't this Newt Gingrich guy the same man who called Julian Assange a terrorist?

I think Trump should keep his distance from this odious fellow.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

dodging assasination attempts

Avoiding an assassination attempt from a protest sign, eh?

lol

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You seem to be ruling out entirely of it he ACTUALLY was implying it truly was a tragedy that attacks weren't being allowed to happen, whereas it the statement had a 'being racist on the way to NOT being racist' intent. Which i'm not saying I'm certain he was or was not (where you are taking an absolutist position on his impromptu remark [on psychology]). If it didn't have the what 4 minutes of video where he carried out his entire articulation then yeah I'd be going nuts.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL Ok, just make sure you give the same extreme leniency when it comes to interpreting any other politician's statements. If a progressive said the exact same things, would you respond the same way? It kind of reminds me of this:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

dodging assasination attempts

Avoiding an assassination attempt from a protest sign, eh?

lol

I like how you took just one thing out of my

post and used that to make your stance look even more pathetic than it already does.

Bravo!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Do you like Newt?

(Facepalm) If you can't tell my opinion of him from reading my posts...

I can blank blank ,,, no offense....

I just wanted to see you type it for the rest of us to document.

edit on 8-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Actually by showing that you listed falsehood in your p.o. it makes your position seem less credible not lucids...

But never mind me over here I'm till just poking the bear....

P.s. name calling isn't very nice......
edit on 8-11-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join