It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Just Announced His Choice for Secretary of State!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

It looks like Trump is firing up now, dodging assasination attempts and avoiding BLM crazy people with long sticks.

Hillary's camp cancels their firework entertainment planned for tomorrow.

Trumps' camp however is gearing up to take the Nation from Hell.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

It is being reported that Trump is considering some of his top surrogates to fill crucial roles within his administration, including Secretary of State and Defense. None other than former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich is on the short list for Secretary of State which New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is being considered for the role of Attorney General.

Retired Lt. General Micahel Flynn is at the top of the list for Secretary of Defense or National Security Adviser while RNC Chairman Reince Priebus would be White House Chief of Staff. In addition, Trump’s campaign finance chair, Steve Mnuchin, is being tapped for Treasury Secretary and Lew Eisenberg, the RNC’s finance chair, is being considered for Secretary of Commerce. Sources also note that if Priebus were to turn down the role of Chief of Staff, Trump would turn to former campaign manager and current CNN contributor Corey Lewandowski or deputy campaign manager David Bossie to fill that role.

As of right now, campaign CEO and manager Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway are not among those being considered for White House roles, although things could change in the days to come.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Sources also note that if Priebus were to turn down the role of Chief of Staff, Trump would turn to former campaign manager and current CNN contributor Corey Lewandowski or deputy campaign manager David Bossie to fill that role.

That right there is going to make some heads explode in real time around here!

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So much for draining the swamp....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I think you misspoke...it should say..

"Trumps' camp however is gearing up to take the Nation to Hell. "

Just poking the bear.... Ha ha have a great day.

Crim.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Thanks for the laugh

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh probably

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
F Newt. Dangerous. I take him for being one of the smartest guys 'in the public eye' down there.

Keep Giuliani away from foreign policy. I imagine he gets work done.

If somehow DT wins, he'll have some serious living up to do (all that contract/corruption stuff), or Trump people wont much enjoy me... if I'm even around.

I say its time to end re-elections. Change it over to POTUS get one single 5 year term. Then it changes every time, meaning no one is naturally inclined to 'have to' defend their guy because they're stuck with having to re-elect them orf get the 'enemy' next time. It only stokes the submission and loyalty dynamics having re-elections. It's bad enough without it just look at all this circus we had.
edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
F Newt. Dangerous. I take him for being one of the smartest guys 'in the public eye' down there.

Keep Giuliani away from foreign policy. I imagine he gets work done.

If somehow DT wins, he'll have some serious living up to do (all that contract/corruption stuff), or Trump people wont much enjoy me... if I'm even around.

say its time to end re-elections. Change it over to POTUS get one single 5 year term. Then it changes every time, meaning no one is naturally inclined to 'have to' defend their guy because they're stuck with having to re-elect them of get the 'enemy' next time. It only stokes the submission and loyalty dynamics having re-elections. It's bad enough without it just look at all this circus we had.

Better idea..... Every 2 Years a Lottery is Picked out of a Giant Hat in NY so the People can gather around and see who the next CITIZEN PRESIDENTIAL of the United States of America will be.

A lotto called WE THE PEOPLE and well, may the best Citizen Win.
edit on 8-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
" OH MAN HES NOT ESTABLISHEMENT"

(elects Newt)

AWW MAN LOOK HOW NOT ESTABLISHMENT HE IS!!!!!

effing.......fools..........I swear........

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Steve Mnuchin

Wall street meets Hollywood....yay

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Weird to go from banker to big time Hollyweird dude. Must be very talented.

Giuliani as a law man that's actually what I take that guy as being 'born for'. Near foreign policy, No. As POTUS, and watch me go scorched earth info campaign ala Hillary.

Newt. Smart = dangerous. He could also do a good job, but then again it comes down to what the goals are. His wikipedia doesn't look like he's been made his butter think tanking foreign policy (Neocon empire building insanity) stuff. I dont watch TV. But I've got a peculiar old beef with that guy, sort of my own little thing outside of him being old school Republican dude.
www.wtec.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hehe. Both candidates...I've been saying it... Ready to grab your ankles for another four years America? No matter which wins it's coming. This is one of those moments where being right is bittersweet.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
For all of the supposed anti-NWO and anti-terrorism talk, Trump supporters are ok with him possibly picking Newt to be in his Cabinet? Just for a reference, listen to Newt's logic about how the govt should let an occasional terrorist attack get through in order to keep people motivated to fight terrorism. The juicy part starts around 45secs.

Think about all of the times that a lone wolf terrorist was already known to the FBI and other law enforcement. For all the conspiracies about this or that administration allowing or setting up attacks in order to exploit them for their agendas, here's Newt flat out saying it. And yet people don't have a problem with putting this guy back in power???

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Newt has been a Trump surrogate for quite a while now. So either Trump doesn't know this is how Newt thinks or Trump doesn't care. But for supposed conspiracy theorists to support Newt in this capacity should be unacceptable. The guy literally said the Bush administration should've occasionally let terrorist attacks get through to keep people motivated to fight the War on Terror.

Meh, you get what I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I swear too....

Every..... Damn...... Day.........

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
For all of the supposed anti-NWO and anti-terrorism talk, Trump supporters are ok with him possibly picking Newt to be in his Cabinet? Just for a reference, listen to Newt's logic about how the govt should let an occasional terrorist attack get through in order to keep people motivated to fight terrorism. The juicy part starts around 45secs.

Think about all of the times that a lone wolf terrorist was already known to the FBI and other law enforcement. For all the conspiracies about this or that administration allowing or setting up attacks in order to exploit them for their agendas, here's Newt flat out saying it. And yet people don't have a problem with putting this guy back in power???

Taking out of context... you are almost right... but if you view the WHOLE video and note his "it's almost like..." he's overemphasizing to make a point. Listen to the sentence he says before saying this about the attacks.

He's not saying that you guys should let terrorists attacks happen, he is saying that if you get too good at something the public will downplay the need for you to be good at it. The illusion of safety projects the lack of danger.

Now I don't have any inside knowledge of how well the Bush Adm. was at picking these potential attack like Newt is saying, but he's being perfectly logical. He even says that it was a tragedy of the Bush Adm. because they couldn't reap the glory of their hard work, since they stopped attacks before they happened. So people wont notice the good deed.

It actually says a lot about us as a society. We are spoiled and naive. We live in ignorant peace of mind because of the very counter terror that is going on and therefore we don't think we need counter terror.

Note also that he emphazises that he firmly believes that we as citizens should not let go of our civil liberty. But we will, when we feel unsafe, because when feeling unsafe we will look to the most hard ruling candidate, because of the illusion that that candidate will make us safer.

The irony here being... aren't you guys most likely to point at Hillary right now? That's kind of funny and interesting

Enjoy your oligarchy the next 8 years.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Alright, I had to replay that one several times. It definitely didn't sound right the way the framing came off. No doubt. If you actually let the thing play out though, which by the way he's speaking impromptu via grainy video, he goes on to be quite articulate about 'ensuring' common folks aren't hassled. A different approach than what Bush was doing where the whole' FBI's new job was anti-terror, which went on to include "defenders of the constitution" could be inferred from that.

The way the people laugh at the beginning part is what I'm pointing out. Consider the Chris Rock standup formula of 'being racist on your way to NOT being racist'.

Maybe he wasn't 'being funny'. Maybe it was nuanced. Maybe not. I didn't notice that whole deal whenever that happened. But it seems crazy that he could go around meaningfully saying they need let terrorists attack American citizens and him not be castrated for it (back then that is).

I've got zero love for this guy.

I'm now looking at the Youtube. I see now Newt of 2012 was Rudy of 2008. I couldnt even bear to watch the last election after 2008. Post-9/11 Rudy as prez NO WAY.

F Newt.

But I'll still take Trump with Newt a a henchman over a Clinton 7 times over.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Seriously?! Newt?

You guys get what you pay for here. This one's just front & center "I dare you to wail now".

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Pence in the back is getting is swap drained, look at his smile! glorious!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join