It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lady Gaga in Nazi Attire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

What does that have to do with Lady Gaga wearing Michael Jackson's outfit? The people in your pictures aren't even on the same continent as us. The 2nd post in this thread should've ended this ridiculous "scandal" but some people just can't admit when they're wrong about something. And Lucid Lunacy's follow up posts should've made it even more clear that this was a non-issue.

But if you really want to make this an issue, why don't we talk about the actual NeoNazis and white supremacists in the US who openly support Trump? Rocky J. Suhayda, Chair of the American Nazi Party, had this to say when endorsing Trump:

"We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time," Suhayda wrote to Nazi party members in September 2015. "Donald Trump's campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that 'our views' are NOT so 'unpopular' as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!"

And Andrew Anglin, the publisher of the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer, said this when endorsing Trump:

"Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it's time to deport these people," Anglin said in a June 2015 endorsement. "He is also willing to call them out as criminal rapists, murderers and drug dealers."

And Alex Linder, the founder of the website Vanguard News Network and a former member of the National Alliance, (a neo-Nazi group), said this when endorsing Trump:

"Only Trump can turn back the brown tide, and thinking Whites know this," stated a VNN post in February 2016. "Is Trump the ideal man? Nope, but he'll do until the ideal man gets here." VNN has also described Trump as "the Last Hope for Whites Before America Turns Brown and Non-Western."

There are far more endorsements from influential American NeoNazis and white supremacists found at the link I'll post. The link also links to the actual websites where they make their endorsements which I won't list because it's rightfully against the T&C to link to hate sites.

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Samuelis
Is she/they trying to tell us something? I heard somewhere that Gaga has been trying to escape.

Was Michael into satanism and paedophilia or was he trying to expose it?

I remember hearing that the Jackson kids in their very early days were all abused... that was one of the things they had to suffer to become famous and put on tv.

I don't think it's too far fetched to say that Michael was abused severely as child. His behaviour around children was somewhat bizar to say the least, and you know what they say about abused kids. If it isn't dealt with, there is a risk that the abused him or herself will become an abuser when they grow up.

In short, yeah, I'll entertain the idea that MJ was trying to expose stuff. Too bad his mental state was so fragile.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was a bit funny strange that way.... at one point he said in an interview:

The singer, who died of heart failure in June, said: 'Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was.

But also stated that he thought he could have helped Hitler get rid of his hate.
So not as much a fan of Hitler as of Hitlers ability to mesmerize people around him, and that of course is true. Hitler was good at sucking people in.... that's not the same as saying you like the guy.

But I find it unwillingly funny (maybe?) that MJ would do that George Bush thing considering how Prescott Bush was in the business of banking for a Hitler associate during the 20s and 30s
Maybe MJ was throwing George a hint

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Red armband dead giveaway.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Yes, let's just assume based off of these Google images i found that all concerts are full of Nazis

As for Gaga, do we really care about a woman who wore a flippin meat suit to accept an award??

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Really it's probably closer to this

Yeah, that Bush shot, however that came about??!?!? It's like he's looking down the wave of UNLIMITED POWAH!

But damn a dude that waived to people probably 1000's of times this year it shouldn't be hard to frame by frame a shot like that.

He comes out with a red armband I'll be posting a thread that day.
edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I hope those weren't the clothes Michael Jackson was buried in.

Though Lady GaGa is a strange character to say the least, It wouldn't surprise me

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The Allgemeine SS stopped wearing black in 1936, people really should do some research.
The arm band was exchanged for the arm eagle, on the left arm.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

wel leqast she wearing material rather than flesh this time
going in the righ direction and yes its michael jackson not nazi

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

This makes me nostalgic for bad guys who knew how to rock an outfit.

Hitler was an evil schmuck, but his whole ensemble was fabulous.

You'd think the Donald would be better at this, being a reality TV "star" and all. He looks a little bloated and schlubby. I'm thinking campaign dining would do that to just about anyone though.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i think that claiming " its nazi " = ultimate straw grasping desperation

Correct.
It needs to be linked to Michael Jackson, the glorified pedophile.

So much better than a Nazi.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Do people honestly not realize the role a pop artist plays in culture? She's provacative to get people talking. Play into it if you choose, but this is very boring and not worth the efforts, imo.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Kinda reminds me of Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Fitting that she is supporting the closest American Presidential candidate to Hitler we have ever had.

i mean their names are almost identical.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hilarious this hasnt been moved to a hoax bin. there should be penalties from ATS for posting something so blatantly wrong. I could care less if you vote for hillary or Trump at this point. but to take this and just say NAZI?! when its very obvious and easy to find out she simply wore Michael Jackson's outfit??!!

What is happening to ATS?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Haha I have the whole Ilsa trilogy (only one is a Naziploitation flick). For any layman reading this, Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds is also a "Naziploitation" flick.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
So this happened at a Clinton rally yesterday. Lady Gaga in a familiar attire, black with an obvious red armband. She claims it's a tribute to Michael Jackson when he visited Bush in 1990. Jackson also a huge collector of Nazi memorabilia. consequenceofsound.net...

So what do you think?

ETA: Forgot sources for Jacksons interest in Hitler.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

her outfit didn't bother me so much, it was her big ol funky a@@ hat and her dancing.
the hat was like 5x bigger than it needed to be, and when she got to dancing with it, didn't look right. looked like a chicken with it's head cut off.

to bad she couldn't have gotten MJ dance skills with the outfit, say what you want about the fella, but he sure could cut a rug like no other.
edit on 8-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

go gaga go

edit on 8-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

edit on 8-11-2016 by kibric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Looks like it was a tribute to Jackson to me.

How interesting he wore that when he met with Bush senior.

The neck collar insignia's were an important part of the Nazi dress code, btw everyone.

How interesting that Gaga wore the same thing when she sang for Hitlery!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Hitler was an evil schmuck, but his whole ensemble was fabulous.

Nando, don't be a schnook. It's not how you feel. It's how you look.
You look marvelous, Absolutely marvelous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join