It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Mainstream Media) The Polls Are Fake, Believe It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I think that if you think online polling is legit that you failed basic statistics in school.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And you believe a candidate could win 70 percent of the vote? reality says otherwise I think you just proved online polls anr inaccurate on predicting voter turn out.

That poll was linked up to Alex Jones site but Info Wars has a bigger audience than all of MSM these days. Another poll was on face book or twitter in which Trump was way ahead, By over 10%. Facebook and Twitter are battle grounds for the DNC.

Yes but most of Infowars' audience are Trump supporters... That's called an echo chamber. And Twitter and Facebook have participants from all over the world. Oh and children as well. You know, non voters?
edit on 8-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

News Flash

The polls are correct, the election won't be close and Trump has little chance to win.

That's reality.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Every time I take an online Presidential poll Trump typically wins by 70% or so.

MSM including FOX seem to be trying to convince the general public that the election is close. That Hillary is ahead and Trump has very little chance of winning.

Like most sheep I'm thinking maybe people online aren't like the general public and that MSM might be more accurate for the general election. But now I've become aware of how easily Election Fraud can and has happened. How polls are skewed etc etc.

Below is a video of actual honest polls that are being taken. It looks to me like if Trump loses it will be because of Election Fraud.

Most of those "polls" are simply not scientific in construction. Many lay people don't realize that real polls/surveys utilize a large list of scientific and statistical models to make them generalizable.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I really sincerely hope ATS isn't going to be filled with hundreds of 'The election was rigged' threads if Trump loses, all based on no better evidence than online polls.

US Elections are relatively reliable, there would have to be really strong evidence of vote rigging to make that accusation.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I find interesting that after Obama said illegals could vote with no repercussions there are now record numbers of Hispanic voters turning out in Nevada Florida and Arizona...the illegal vote will be the fraud factor here.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah, but the point I made earlier is that the polls being presented to everyone as legit aren't "real" polls. They're drylabbed pieces of crap made to make Clinton look as good as possible. You saw it during the DNC primaries, and you're seeing it now. Of course, the ones saying Trump is up 70-30 also aren't real polls.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And now we know that polls are unreliable.PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
And now we know that polls are unreliable.PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

But remember. Trump just barley had a chance. He had to thread a needle to win according to even FOX NEWS.

I'm just surprised they weren't able to steal it. Too many eye's on them this time. Or maybe the elections aren't fake.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

News Flash

The polls are correct, the election won't be close and Trump has little chance to win.

That's reality.

Yeah. That was your reality after being indoctrinated and suckered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join