It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Mainstream Media) The Polls Are Fake, Believe It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Every time I take an online Presidential poll Trump typically wins by 70% or so.

MSM including FOX seem to be trying to convince the general public that the election is close. That Hillary is ahead and Trump has very little chance of winning.

Like most sheep I'm thinking maybe people online aren't like the general public and that MSM might be more accurate for the general election. But now I've become aware of how easily Election Fraud can and has happened. How polls are skewed etc etc.

Below is a video of actual honest polls that are being taken. It looks to me like if Trump loses it will be because of Election Fraud.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
when is the last time a candidate won an election by 70%? What makes you think such a high number is more realistic than a tight race between two candidates that no one seems all that happy with?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I, and many others, agree 100%.

All the flash and celeb studded rallies she had seemed SO programmed/set up to make it appear she's had that kind of support all along

It's not true. Plenty of other polls show a Trump landslide but the media, including Fox News, are focusing on two that show Clinton winning.

Me, and millions of others, are sick and tired of this BS.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
80% of the MSM is in bed with Hillary. They've colluded with her campaign in an effort to portray 'Hilldawg as the love-filled saviour of America' versus 'Trump the Apocalypse' from day 1. The Media have said that it's illegal to view the emails to dissuade people from becoming educated in the facts. The MSM has attempted to make a mockery of anyone who claims that the system is rigged.

It's no surprize that the presstitutes are pushing a "Hillary is Madame President so don't bother going to the polls Trump supporters" narrative

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I just looked it up, the largest landslide in American history was 26% when Harding beat Cox in 1920.

As much as you hate Clinton and want to believe 70% sounds about right, there are an equal amount of people who hate Trump. The idea that it should really be 70% sounds like a need for confirmation bias. Hillary will get more than 30% of the vote from party loyalists alone. Don't underestimate the power of blind tribalism.
edit on 11am02am302016-11-08T02:29:34-06:0002America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

And you believe a candidate could win 70 percent of the vote? reality says otherwise I think you just proved online polls anr inaccurate on predicting voter turn out.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
when is the last time a candidate won an election by 70%? What makes you think such a high number is more realistic than a tight race between two candidates that no one seems all that happy with?

Good question. When I see crowds of 30,000 at Trump rally's and Hillary typically get 300 with some payed to attend. Then the MSM refuses to show Trumps large crowds unless forced , while using every strategy in the book to placing cameras in such a way to make Hillary's crowds look misleadingly larger.

Then I see the President campaigning for her which is something not typical. The President also trying to get non citizens to vote.

No transparency in the voting with many in the know saying they are going to give it to her.

Somethings up.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Welcome to the DNC primaries, Bernie Sanders sends his regards.

Also, yes, the polls are fake or at the utter minimum drylabbed, but a 70% landslide victory for Trump just wouldn't happen even if everything was handled fairly*. Your sample is unrepresentative, but in the other direction.

Election stuff, that is. If Clinton's corruption and awfulness was handled properly then it might actually be possible.
edit on 8/11/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

And you believe a candidate could win 70 percent of the vote? reality says otherwise I think you just proved online polls anr inaccurate on predicting voter turn out.

That poll was linked up to Alex Jones site but Info Wars has a bigger audience than all of MSM these days. Another poll was on face book or twitter in which Trump was way ahead, By over 10%. Facebook and Twitter are battle grounds for the DNC.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That poll was linked up to Alex Jones site but Info Wars has a bigger audience than all of MSM these days. Another poll was on face book or twitter in which Trump was way ahead, By over 10%. Facebook and Twitter are battle grounds for the DNC.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
I just looked it up, the largest landslide in American history was 26% when Harding beat Cox in 1920.

As much as you hate Clinton and want to believe 70% sounds about right, there are an equal amount of people who hate Trump. The idea that it should really be 70% sounds like a need for confirmation bias. Hillary will get more than 30% of the vote from party loyalists alone. Don't underestimate the power of blind tribalism.

Everyone is so sick of the slow boil frog pot called America that if a real candidate like Trump comes along. Just someone that isn't going to sell us down the river. Someone that you can trust. Even if nothing gets done it will be way better than what the usual crooks offer.

Just think about it. Not only the DNC hates Trump. The RNC hates him also. The %ucking RNC won't even give him any help. That makes him golden.

This is the first time in my life that we've had a non owned candidate.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This reminds me of 2012 and the Ron Paul craze. He pulled HUGE crowds, he dominated every online poll, his supporters were everywhere, ATS was going crazy, predicting landslide vicotries for him. We all know what happened. Online hype doesn't mean a damn thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev
This reminds me of 2012 and the Ron Paul craze. He pulled HUGE crowds, he dominated every online poll, his supporters were everywhere, ATS was going crazy, predicting landslide vicotries for him. We all know what happened. Online hype doesn't mean a damn thing.

Ron Paul did well but he didn't win the RNC nomination. Trump won by such a large number they couldn't steal it. That's why the polls are so close to condition you into the big election theft. If Trump loses I think it will be election fraud. Is their transparency? Can you check somehow to see if the votes are counted correctly. Think about it.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If Trump were to win the popular vote by some decent margin (even with the voter fraud many believe is already going on) the electoral votes may be already bought and paid for HRC..

The threads on ATS saying military absentee ballots can not be counted because of another snafu like in 2012.. Illegals being told to vote another thread on ATS.. Like many of my friends have said before, "this is not the country we thought we were fighting for".

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
And America invades other countries to free the people of Government Corruption/Tyranny.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sure they could if 70 % of people had any sense,pretty evident Trump is running against a criminal,some fools turn blind eye to this

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If it is rigged, then staging in the prelim that it's close makes it easier to say at result time that the other was pipped at the post.. does it not ?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Think they do this to confuse the undecided voters to follow the lead and the specific media they follow I guess?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yeah its ts somewhat ostensibe isn't it Now2016.

me feels stupid saying this

But (Itching head), the company commonly called the USA is a ruthless entitie. it's a pitty it's employees dont all just hand in their resignations/Birth certification and declare freedom without the eagle. It's like groundhog day and so shall remain

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Can`t believe anything the msm or a politician says.As for polls, a friend has been called twice and hung up on both times as soon as he said he was for Trump.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join