It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shot 70 times with pepperballs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Anyone see CNN this morning? Here is a link to CNN sorry they want you to pay to see it. I been having problems finding a free site. www.cnn.com...

This is just sad. That guy had his hands on his head and they just kept shotting him. This is just wrong! I feel bad for that guy. No American should have to put up with this kind of police brutality.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I saw this on the TV news a bit ago. I guess the guy wouldn’t get on the ground, that’s what the issue was. So even though he wasn’t being openly aggressive, he was resisting instructions and being defiant. Did he deserve to get shot 72 times with pepper balls? I don’t know about that, but the use of them in the first place WAS justified.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I saw this on the TV news a bit ago. I guess the guy wouldn’t get on the ground, that’s what the issue was.

Check out the AP video here:
Tucson Police Use Pepper Balls to Detain Suspect.wmv

He was just standing there with his hands up and they kept firing those pepper balls at him. When he got down on the ground, they kept on shooting.

They went too far.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, if they guy would have shut up and done what he was told, he wouldnt be covered in bruises. Also, its an impressive list of charges he racked up plus the warrants, plus he admits arguing with them.

point= some times you gotta shut up and do what your told, or pay the consequences

new topics

top topics

join